The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 12-16-2021, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Today, December 16, Prince Laurent met homeless people and their pets in the streets in Brussels as part of the 10th edition of the Cold Plan of the Prince Laurent Foundation:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 12-17-2021, 04:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

And a Video from this

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2021/12...-dan-helpen-w/
Old 01-01-2022, 08:59 AM
Administrator

The family has released a new photo on the facebook page of the Prince Laurent Foundation:

"Prince Laurent and his family wish you a very happy and happy new year 2022.
May the animal world continue to amaze us"

** Pic **
Old 01-01-2022, 11:54 AM
Majesty

I saw Princess Louise with King Albert II and Queen Paola at a Concert at the Queen Elisabeth Chapel. She is tall and lovely but on the contrary of the King's Children she looked very shy and not used to be seen in Public?
Princess Claire lovely as always and who could say now the Boys are twins.
Prince Laurent has a nice family.
Old 01-01-2022, 08:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Very good looking family, such a pity we don't get to see them more often.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

The Family spend New Years Evening together with the Duke of Castro and his Family https://www.instagram.com/p/CYOtvPJswbF/

Old 01-02-2022, 12:18 PM
Majesty

Laurent's hands on Camilla and her touching him as well looks a bit creepy.

The children look so different in style/type.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Had no idea they were friendly and nice to see Princess Claire .

I can never tell either of the Castro sisters apart but the one in the polka dots dress is far too short.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post

I can never tell either of the Castro sisters apart but the one in the polka dots dress is far too short.

If i remeberg rigth the Castr's where also guests at the wedding of laurent and Claire. The gown of the other Castro girl doesn't look much longer then the polka dot gown.

Old 01-02-2022, 12:44 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Laurent's hands on Camilla and her touching him as well looks a bit creepy.

The children look so different in style/type.
I agree that the intimacy shown between Laurent and Camilla is creepy.

The contrast between the children is stark. The Castro girls dress like ladies of the evening most of the time IMO. Ick.

The whole photo is off, it's like the left half is a normal family Christmas photo and the other half is a Mafia princess's idea of the perfect Christmas.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post

Isn't the duke of Castro godparent to one of the children? I know for sure his is godparent to princess Josephine of Denmark but I seem to recall he is also godparent to one of Laurent's children but could be mistaken.

N.B. Prince Laurent is godparent to princess Maria Carolina, the eldest of the two daughters.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:47 PM
Majesty

Prince Laurent said once that for him the Duke of Castro was his Brother.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Isn't the duke of Castro godparent to one of the children? I know for sure his is godparent to princess Josephine of Denmark but I seem to recall he is also godparent to one of Laurent's children but could be mistaken.

N.B. Prince Laurent is godparent to princess Maria Carolina, the eldest of the two daughters.

Is it known who are the godparents of Laurent's children. As far as i remember their christening where private as there where some Issues about Priincess Louis's christening.

Old 01-02-2022, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Prince Laurent said once that for him the Duke of Castro was his Brother.
Hopefully they all had a nice New Years catch up!
Old 01-02-2022, 07:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

I can not understand the Duke of Castro allowing his wife and daughters to appear like that. He seems a total whimp without anything to say.

I remember from a recent BBC documentary (with the voice of Fred Sirieix) about the principality of Monaco. We could see how Camilla organized a fundraiser. The Duke was really no more than a sheepish appendix to his bossy wife, totally outshadowing him as a starlette.
Old 01-02-2022, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

I must admit I see nothing odd in the dresses or the photograph.

Anyway, it is interesting that even in the absence of family relationships or official connections (the Two Sicilies Bourbons carry out no official representation for the republic of Italy), members of (ex-)royal families from different countries who have no obvious activities in common manage to form friendships out of the public view. (I imagine the gossip magazine writers who are feeling disappointed by Prince Gabriel and the Princess of Orange will appreciate it. )
Old 01-03-2022, 07:40 AM
Majesty

Two Royal families completey different style and Friends.
Behind their terrible bling bling , I am sure the Castro are kind and generous people.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Here‘s the interview of Prince Laurent he has given to PlattelandsTV last month about the Prince Laurent Foundation, animal welfare in particular and his ecological vision of life in general:

** plattelandstv.be Video **
Old 02-10-2022, 04:43 AM
Administrator

Princess Louise has turned 18 y/o on sunday. There is an interview in sudpresse with Prince Laurent. He says that his daughter is 'like a sheppard dog, who brings people together'. In Het Nieuwsblad the reporter -Wim Dehandschutter adds that behind the screens princess Louise and her cousin the Duchess of Brabant are trying to bring their fathers closer together.

On saturday she went to Louvain with some friends. On sunday the birthday was celebrated in the family home in Tervuren. The family prepared her -on her request- 'a culinairy trip around the world' with Sushi, Indian food and as her favourite desert the Austrian Sachertorte.

A proud Laurent added that he is impressed by her ability to listen to others. She does that since an young age. It has led to others confiding in her and enjoying her company. At school she is appreciated by all.
Old 02-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Any plans for her? University in Belgium or abroad?

Tags
prince aymeric, prince laurent, prince nicholas, princess claire, princess louise