The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Laurent attend at the funeral ceremony of Count Michel Didisheim, the former Chief of Cabinet of King Albert today 11 January in Brussels. Count Didisheim died on 6 January at the age of 89.

https://www.belgaimage.be/#/gallery/6828977

Old 01-18-2020, 01:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Laurent attended a reception on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the Prince Laurent Foundation at the AfricaMuseum in Tervuren.

https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn.n...e7&oe=5EDB88FB
https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn.n...54&oe=5E94CB80

Old 01-18-2020, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Mimi Solvay is as a Mother for him.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:06 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Last week Prince Laurent of Belgium was asked about the Duke and Duchess. To Sudpresse he said that "no person should be the possession of his family. The situation with Harry proves one thing: you are just 'the son of...'. You are an object. That is unacceptable. You can not let a person live in such a situation. A person should not be the property of a family, or the government. Or you should be compensated. That is why I never agreed to that. And that is why I was punished. Hopefully it will change because I do not want to be the victim of archaic people. I do no longer want to be a thing that is the property of a structure, a government or a state.

Last week the prince was asked about the couple during a visit. He replied that he was happy for them if they are happy. And added: "I also had a job and I still hope to get it back.' He concluded the chat by saying: 'actually, it is none of my business'.

https://www.hln.be/showbizz/royalty/...ilie~a2165505/
Old 02-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Prince Laurent and Princess Louise attended the 10th edition of the 'Magritte du Cinema' film awards ceremony this evening, February 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

** en24: Malaise aux Magritte: this joke that does not make Prince Laurent laugh **
Old 02-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Prince Laurent and Princess Louise attended the 10th edition of the 'Magritte du Cinema' film awards ceremony this evening, February 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

** en24: Malaise aux Magritte: this joke that does not make Prince Laurent laugh **
Very insensitive, I understand their attitude
Old 02-02-2020, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

I saw on TV 10th edition of the Magritte du Cinema . Il was awfully vulgar. this should never has happen during a Cesar or an Oscar. The same film got all the Prices. Not one joke but several soi disant jokes. Any dignity !
Lucky the Prince had a chewing gum in his mouth !
I hope he will never com again.
Louise was so lovely..
Old 02-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Louise looks so much like Claire! She's grown a lot.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-05-2020, 11:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Louise is beautiful!
I think Laurent should have expected that joke. The same thing happened at the BAFTAs. Jokes were made about Megxit right in front of the Cambridges. They did the appropriate thing which was to laugh.

Sometimes sharing in the laugh minimizes the offense.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:14 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

She is old enough to understand the situation; but in front of Louise I think the joke was inappropriate. If Laurent had attended the event with Claire it would've been a little more acceptable but I still think, in front of the family, the joke was off colour (as I did about Brad Pit's joke at the BAFTAs) and was best left for a private gig.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Heir Apparent

In our newspaper it is written , next year he will stay home and Delphine will attend !!
Old 02-11-2020, 05:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Laurent attend at the inauguration of the Hall dedicated to chef Jean-Pierre Bruneau

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQbUPWSX...g&name=900x900
Old 02-13-2020, 02:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Laurent meets the families of the victims of Buizingen in Mons

https://www.telemb.be/article/le-pri...buizingen-mons

Tags
prince aymeric, prince laurent, prince nicholas, princess claire, princess louise