What should the New Year's Resolutions of the Princes be???

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msfroyste

Courtier
City
the northeastern corner of a state
Country
United States
Hey everyone, what do you think the princes need to promise themselves in the new year????? I think they should resolve themselves to better fashion sense and to never ever repeat the gross violations of this year, ever again :D. Otherwise, we'll send the fashion police out to arrest them. hehehe.

Prince Felix - To get rid of his silly moustache and goatee...and try and use less gel on his hair so it does look like he hadn't washed his hair for a while...

Prince Guillaume - to NEVER wear ugg boots again...

Guillaume - to marry me lol - heheheheh! :p and both of them to have a generally fabulous year!

bad_barbarella said:
umm prince guillaume to ummm be happy

felix to not get injured
how could he get injured; shaving perhaps? hehehe. if that's the case, a nasty shaving cut would leave a very nasty scar. now that's a horrible thought.

oh yeah, i forgot about that one. poor thing. it's always the hot one's that are plagued with problems. *shakes head sadly

let's just hope he doesn't break,pull, or injure anything else in the new year, or ever, for that matter.

hahahaha...i didn't know Felix was accident prone XD what is wrong with his knee?

It was a skiing incident while he was attending Sanhurst. He had to quit. Its kind of sad. He isn't really doing much of anything right now.

well, at one point in time, he was attending "european business school" in london. but lately, it doesn't seem that he's been up to much lately, well, at least in the higher education department.

haha go the bums!!! hehe wow we have so much in common lol all i am good for is spending dads money

msfroyste said:
well, at one point in time, he was attending "european business school" in london. but lately, it doesn't seem that he's been up to much lately, well, at least in the higher education department.
Then perhaps Felix's resolutions should also include furthering his education or pursueing some sort of a career ^___^

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
It was a skiing incident while he was attending Sanhurst. He had to quit. Its kind of sad. He isn't really doing much of anything right now.
Is Prince Felix injured?:confused: Oh my God! Hope he is okay!

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
He has probably gotten better, the injury was a while ago.
it depends on how serious the injury is. my dad badly injured both his knees while he was in the military, and has had numerous operations done on each one. he's be plagued with problems ever since the injuries occured. i pray that felix, or anyone for that matter, doesn't suffer from the same problems b/c my dad can barely walk now as a result and he's 51( he was injured when he was 20) and he calls "scuttling around" walking- not to be cruel to him or anyone who suffers from the same problem. sadly, it's getting worse with age.:(

i don't know what he looks like. he looks like a cross between dracula and someone from the spainish inqusition.

bad_barbarella said:
felix looked spanish now he looks french
really? i think he looks more Spanish now hahahaha...either way the beard is hideous and his new year's resolution should be to get rid of it! :D

no no, all of his facial hair is hideous. he needs to get rid of ALL of it. *smiles

oh...i only said beard...no i mean ALL the facial hair except his eyebrows and eye lashes of course...in case he is reading this and considering removing all facial hair due our insistance haahahahaha ^______^

LOL, that would be worse. he'd look faaaaaaaaaaaar worse than he does now.

*nods in agreement. yes, they can and will help you sort out your problem(s). hehe

The princes don't dress all too bad...i mean we rarely see them in anything else apart from suits hahaha...i think just sending Carson over is enough...hahaha i bet Carson would hit on them too! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom