Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad to hear that Tessy and Frank have a healthy son.

I do wish she would stop referring to her newborn as a "little bean":argh:..but whatever makes her happy I guess.

Congratulations to all.

Congrats to the parents and half-siblings. The name 'Theodor' goes quite well with Gabriel, Noah and Julia imho.

She might soon start referring to him as 'brother of princes' :whistling:

Congratulations to the parents and half-siblings of baby Theodor. Love the name.

:previous: He's looks like his father imo. And he looks like a good size baby!?

Sweet, congratulations to them.

On another topic that we were discussing a few weeks ago, it appears she and Kitty Spencer really are friends since Kitty has commented her congratulations: "Yayyyy!! Congratulations my love, he’s finally here!! Can’t wait to meet him ❤️❤️❤️❤️"

Last edited:
Very nice for them to have such a healthy cute looking baby!

Still, as always, I am critical about the way of the announcement. Was it really necessary to use 15 year old Gabriel to announce the birth which went viral to all social media, papers etc. I felt sorry for him, because he seemed to be very nervous, awkward, actually he was trembling, and the post was sent from the hospital.
It probably belongs to her strategy of building him up as a "princely new future leader".
Poor boy, hope he can cope with the pressure in his future life!

To me it looks like Tessy, as usual, wanted to make a point that the new baby is a half-brother of a real prince!! Don't all of you ever forget that!
Theodor (which in Germany is a very very old fashioned name), but opinions differ, could have problems of just being a "Theodor Floessel", being in the shadow of "real princes".

As to her names dropping which she is permanently doing I am surprised about Kitty Spencer. We will see how close that friendship is when there will be pictures of her visiting her in South Africa.

Very nice for them to have such a healthy cute looking baby!

Still, as always, I am critical about the way of the announcement. Was it really necessary to use 15 year old Gabriel to announce the birth which went viral to all social media, papers etc. I felt sorry for him, because he seemed to be very nervous, awkward, actually he was trembling, and the post was sent from the hospital.
It probably belongs to her strategy of building him up as a "princely new future leader".
Poor boy, hope he can cope with the pressure in his future life!

To me it looks like Tessy, as usual, wanted to make a point that the new baby is a half-brother of a real prince!! Don't all of you ever forget that!
Theodor (which in Germany is a very very old fashioned name), but opinions differ, could have problems of just being a "Theodor Floessel", being in the shadow of "real princes".

As to her names dropping which she is permanently doing I am surprised about Kitty Spencer. We will see how close that friendship is when there will be pictures of her visiting her in South Africa.

Well written, and I couldn't agree more with you.

Tessy is not a Royal anymore She is Mrs Floessel. She does not belong on this Royal Board !

Tessy is not a Royal anymore She is Mrs Floessel. She does not belong on this Royal Board !

No different to Pippa Matthews, sister of the Duchess of Cambridge. She has a thread too despite being a non-royal

Very cute baby! Little Theodor looks very chilled

And she IS - a fter all - a mother of two princes.
And she will always be.
So even more "connected" with royals than Pippa Matthews.

deleted due to double posting

Last edited:

Sarah Ferguson is also on this site. I think it is okay for Tessy and Sarah to remain on this site.

Sarah Ferguson is also on this site. I think it is okay for Tessy and Sarah to remain on this site.

Sarah Ferguson has not remarried, Tessy has. That's a subtle difference. But any removal of persons from this board is up to the moderators.

Sarah Ferguson has not remarried, Tessy has. That's a subtle difference. But any removal of persons from this board is up to the moderators.

The most important is that both women have and will always have an unbreakable bond with princes by blood - children in common (and in case of Sarah and Andrew - already also grandchildren in common)

That's true, but Tessy is everyday on all social media to let nobody forget that she was once a member of a royal family (even though from a small unimportant country and married to a third (not important) son who even gave up his right of succession for her. Therefore, as controversial her behaviour is, she has fans and enemies, it is still interesting to dish about her.
If she would retire from being all over social media, yellow press, tabloids and live a quiet happy life as Mrs. Floessel, it would be ok to stop talking about her. But I don't see any intention on her side, she will busily and restlessly go on. In the next time there will be a lot of cute baby pictures and lots of exaggerated love issues (the cutest angels etc.).
And for a change there will be old, some very old, videos and pictures from speaches she has made many years ago. i often wonder who seriously will employ a woman like her as a public speaker, a woman that has also been posting pictures of herself half-naked, playing the sexy girl. Either you do one thing or the other. But she wants EVRYTHING!
Lucky for her that she found so fast (she met Frank in 2017, when she wasn't even divorced) a man who loves and supports her.

Not only a Swiss tradition, in the Netherlands we do the same.

Really interesting to know, thanks.

For my two pence, whilst Tessy has remarried she's still connected to the GDF via her boys and still uses their surname.

She also posts a lot of content which can be interesting to discuss and it's clear that she wishes to remain associated with her son's family "mother of two royal princes".

Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg was remarried but still had her own thread on this site with her like with Martin and other boyfriends being discussed as well as other things.

The most important is that both women have and will always have an unbreakable bond with princes by blood - children in common (and in case of Sarah and Andrew - already also grandchildren in common)

I know that, I just didn't want to go that way ;) I was simply responding to the reference that Fijiro made.

So now we have:

Sarah, Duchess of York (still titled, divorced and not remarried)
Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg (still titled, divorced and remarried [and redivorced])
Tessy Antony-de Nassau (not titled and remarried)

Their offspring is evident.

Similar and yet different :flowers:

Last edited:
I know that, I just didn't want to go that way ;) I was simply responding to the reference that Fijiro made.

So now we have:

Sarah, Duchess of York (still titled, divorced and not remarried)
Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg (still titled, divorced and remarried [and redivorced])
Tessy Antony-de Nassau (not titled and remarried)

Their offspring is evident.

Similar and yet different :flowers:

And Tessy now has an offspring with her new husband, and with previous two women - prince(sse)s by blood are their only children ;)

And Tessy now has an offspring with her new husband, and with previous two women - prince(sse)s by blood are their only children ;)

Sorry, I don't understand, what two women? Tessys sons are Lux princes, no doubt about that. The new baby is a Floessel, somebody like you and me.

If Louis marries Scarlet and they have a child, that child will be a "prince" again, those are the rules.

If Fergie had married again somebody who is not aristocratic, or Alexandra had another child with her new husband, none of them would be royal.

Sarah and Alexandra.

Thanks
The big difference between those 3 women is:

Alexandra kept a low profile, never complained, raised her two sons, which turned out nice and beautiful, never posted everything private in social media, and even didn't want to be on the payroll of the Danish royalty once the youngest son turned 18. They even met with Joachims new wife and their children posting pictures. Maybe they were staged, but still they managed to do it. Respect for that!

Fergie is a crazy woman IMO, but she still gets along well with Andrew and they obviously have always kept a close relationship with their daughters.
But, she is also somebody who hasn't found her peace and is doing things in public which are destroying her image. That constant craving for money, those ridiculous children's books and new novels (trash) she is publishing. Is she out of money or does she need the attention?

A very good example of an ex royal wife is Helene de Vestur, who was married to Guillaume of Luxembourg, and they had 4 children together.
I am sure she has been well provided for by her inlaws, and the children too.
That's what I call respect and decency.

Thanks
The big difference between those 3 women is:

Alexandra kept a low profile, never complained, raised her two sons, which turned out nice and beautiful, never posted everything private in social media, and even didn't want to be on the payroll of the Danish royalty once the youngest son turned 18. They even met with Joachims new wife and their children posting pictures. Maybe they were staged, but still they managed to do it. Respect for that!

Fergie is a crazy woman IMO, but she still gets along well with Andrew and they obviously have always kept a close relationship with their daughters.
But, she is also somebody who hasn't found her peace and is doing things in public which are destroying her image. That constant craving for money, those ridiculous children's books and new novels (trash) she is publishing. Is she out of money or does she need the attention?

A very good example of an ex royal wife is Helene de Vestur, who was married to Guillaume of Luxembourg, and they had 4 children together.
I am sure she has been well provided for by her inlaws, and the children too.
That's what I call respect and decency.

As much I like Alexandra and think she did a lot of good things for the DRF and was a very hard worker in a pre Mary era, I can't say that she always kept a low profile or didn't cause scandal post divorce. Her marriage to a younger playboy two years after her divorce raised a lot of eyebrows, as did the fact that he didn't work and they lived on her apenage which caused a lot of fuss. Both the fact that she had the apenage despite being remarried and the fact that she didn't work for her remaining patronages for it either (a couple were openly agree with her). Then of course the 2nd divorce and other issues there. It's not all be plain sailing and she hasn't always been entirely discreet. I do think things have settled down again in the last few years though.

Fergie is Fergie and has been the same for decades. She's never going to change. Considering the things that did come from her and about her during her divorce and after it I'd say she's been less discreet than Tessy at her worst.

That said, how the ex royal behaves or their relationship with their exes really has no bearing on if they have a thread here.

Tessy, for better or worse, clearly intends to continue to be a public person and remind people of her boys and that she used to be a royal among other things.

As much I like Alexandra and think she did a lot of good things for the DRF and was a very hard worker in a pre Mary era, I can't say that she always kept a low profile or didn't cause scandal post divorce. Her marriage to a younger playboy two years after her divorce raised a lot of eyebrows, as did the fact that he didn't work and they lived on her apenage which caused a lot of fuss. Both the fact that she had the apenage despite being remarried and the fact that she didn't work for her remaining patronages for it either (a couple were openly agree with her). Then of course the 2nd divorce and other issues there. It's not all be plain sailing and she hasn't always been entirely discreet. I do think things have settled down again in the last few years though.

Fergie is Fergie and has been the same for decades. She's never going to change. Considering the things that did come from her and about her during her divorce and after it I'd say she's been less discreet than Tessy at her worst.

That said, how the ex royal behaves or their relationship with their exes really has no bearing on if they have a thread here.

Tessy, for better or worse, clearly intends to continue to be a public person and remind people of her boys and that she used to be a royal among other things.

Oh, sorry I didn't know about Alexandra that much. At those times I was still fulltime working and didn't follow royal news.

Well that will be interesting.

She seems to have been busy recently. She recorded children's audio books, her fashion brand "Human Highness" is going to Estonia Design Week and Lux Fashion Week. She's also apparently been running STEM workshops in schools.

Whilst I think she's mostly genuine in her projects it does sometimes make it a little hard to take her seriously when she's jumping all over the place.

I'd also forgotten that her brand is called "Human Highness" right after she lost her style of HRH.

A new picture of Theodor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT34j__otE8/

It is dangerous for such newborn children to sleep covered with such a blanket. They can slide so deep that they could be fully covered with this blanket and it could be that the baby can die because of the lack of oxygen. Better would be a baby sleepingbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom