Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesst attend attend last night at a gala in London in honour of @jamesganh new collection

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2leF4iAroUdHtlt5ECZ08tfS9B8MtDOzsW8l80/

In the second picture spotted an the Peter Philips
Here Tessy is with Countess Nathalie Bernadotte af Wisborg. Judging by the post the two are very close.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2laxgBFACu/?igshid=r40bphe3nvq

Nathalie is the wife of Count Oscar Bernadotte af Wisborg, son of Count Bertil Bernadotte and grandson of Count Folke Bernadotte famous for the White busses.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CR6pkF47v/?igshid=dk02ce6q68ro

Last edited:
:previous: Interesting. I wonder if they met when Tessy was still a princess or by chance through a charity event etc.

Btw, the links don't show up for me ?

:previous: Interesting. I wonder if they met when Tessy was still a princess or by chance through a charity event etc.

Btw, the links don't show up for me [emoji2]
Strangely enough not for me either anymore. They worked when I posted them.

Tessy was awarded the royal order of the drum by the titular King of Rwanda. It's the highest Royal order in their country.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-plWHgax_/

Interesting. I wonder if they met when Tessy was still a princess or by chance through a charity event etc.

Btw, the links don't show up for me

Nathalie used to head Kensington mums, a blog site. Tessy did an interview for them back in 2017 and at least one event with them as well. I'm not sure if they met else where.

Last edited:
Here Tessy is with Countess Nathalie Bernadotte af Wisborg. Judging by the post the two are very close.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2laxgBFACu/?igshid=r40bphe3nvq

Nathalie is the wife of Count Oscar Bernadotte af Wisborg, son of Count Bertil Bernadotte and grandson of Count Folke Bernadotte famous for the White busses.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CR6pkF47v/?igshid=dk02ce6q68ro

Nathalie's husband's name is Edward Gustav Bernadotte af Wisborg, not Oscar.
Edward Bernadotte sa ja till sin Nathalie Frediani i romantiska Italien _ Svensk Dam

Congratulations to Tessy!:flowers:

Nathalie used to head Kensington mums, a blog site. Tessy did an interview for them back in 2017 and at least one event with them as well. I'm not sure if they met else where.

Nathalie is still connected with Kensington Mums as a partner and event manager.

Nathalie's husband's name is Edward Gustav Bernadotte af Wisborg, not Oscar.[/URL]

Indeed, Nathalie Frediani married Edward Gustav Bernadotte, Count Bernadotte af Wisborg, son of Bertil Oskar Bernadotte, Count Bernadotte af Wisborg, grandson of Folke Bernadotte, Count af Wisborg.

Last edited:
Not a happy look and why such a dress?

Looks like she's taking part in a plastic fantastic runway at her son's school! :eek:

Tessy was awarded the royal order of the drum by the titular King of Rwanda. It's the highest Royal order in their country.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-plWHgax_/

Now that she's no longer a member of the Grand Ducal Family nor a HRH I doubt Ms. Tessy Antony will be wearing any royal orders in the future but she seems to crave and cling on deluding herself.

they are adorable boys. i'm sure tessy and the luxembourg family are proud.

They are growing up quickly! The youngest one looks exactly like Tessy...

Noah and Gabriel are lovely little boys and agree that they're growing up fast!

"Tessy Antony de Nassau, formerly Princess Tessy of Luxembourg, is a former member of the grand ducal family of Luxembourg as the ex-wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg. Tessy is a social entrepreneur and a proud mother of two young royal princes. She also spent five years in the military and she is a UNAids Global Advocate for Young Women and Adolescent Girls. Tessy stays engaged as Co-Founder of the educational NGO “Professors Without Borders”. She is also the Co-Founder and Director of Finding Butterflies Consulting Ltd – a global consultancy providing resources on education and women’s empowerment.

In this interview she opens up about her life, and the difficulties of her divorce. Tessy changed completely her life, becoming an entrepreneur and facing her fears. Listen to her words and find inspiration in her dedication to help women and girls around the world."

After watching this clip I can say she is very intelligent and really quite delightful. Her perspective on divorce is uplifting. I wish her positivity would radiate through this forum. I've read so many negative comments about her here.

Tessy's website has been updated.
Tessy Antony – de Nassau, formerly known as HRH Princess of Luxembourg, HRH Princess of Nassau, HRH Princess of Bourbon Parma, is a social entrepreneur, businesswoman, philanthropist, UNAids Ambassador, public speaker, activist and mother of two...
Tessy will launch the new podcast Meeting New Friends through Tessy’s Lens this year in an effort to shares the voices of those who inspire Tessy herself. Her new brand, Human Highness, is a luxury yak wool fashion line focused on sustainability and female empowerment.
Story _ Tessy de Nassau
Home _ Tessy de Nassau

The Atlantic Forum steering comittee has appointed Ms Tessy Antony - de Nassau as member of the Board of Recommendations per the 9th of January 2020. The Atlantic Forum is greatly joyed with Ms Antony - de Nassau joining, due her connection with NATO and exampilary entrepreneurial spirit in the field of (youth) education adn woman empowerment.
Ms Tessy Antony - de Nassau to join AF's board of Recommendation _ Atlantic-Forum

Still desperate to ride those royal coat tails...

Clinging on to it with her finger nails as much as she can. It seems sad but I suppose she may think she needs it to make a living and in the end she is not harming anybody with it except herself.

The fact that she still nauseatingly refers to herself as 'formerly known as HRH Princess of Luxembourg, HRH Princess of Nassau, HRH Princess of Bourbon Parma' and name drops royal is fooling no-one Tessy except perhaps yourself ;)

Three times 'HRH' :) We'll see whether Harry and Meghan follow suit (pretty sure they won't present themselves as that desperate; and in their case 'formerly HRH' wouldn't be true).

And the name of the website is 'Tessy de Nassau' (without Antony); with the heading 'about Tessy de Nassau' (and 'More than a princess'). Her new brand will be 'Human Highness'.

I am afraid 'she is fooling noone' is incorrect as it seems various organizations and media outlets happily have a former royal join their ranks or feature her.

And she considers the order she received as wife of prince Louis as 'one of the greatest honours to date' she received.

She also has an almost empty calendar on her website; not sure what the purpose of the calendar is...

Last edited:
ing comittee has appointed Ms Tessy Antony - de Nassau as member of the Board of Recommendations per the 9th of January 2020. The Atlantic Forum is greatly joyed with Ms Antony - de Nassau joining, due her connection with NATO and exampilary entrepreneurial spirit in the field of (youth) education adn woman empowerment.
Ms Tessy Antony - de Nassau to join AF's board of Recommendation _ Atlantic-Forum
[/QUOTE]

And when you read further down in the text it says that she has worked as a psychologist for 8 years in Luxembourg. Did anybody know that? People obviously put down whatever she tells them without doing research whether this is true. Same thing with using her "honorary doctor" in Arabian countries (only there, she is not that stupid...) as "Dr. Tessy de Nassau". This is fraud, you cannot use a honorary degree just like a PH.D. It is an insult to all people who have earned their PH.D. with a lot of labour, time and money. There are more strange things she is so proud of and posting them. Such as that "order of the drum" of an exiled king of Rwanda. The monarchy was abolished in the Sixties of the last century. The last king was exiled and died, very poor, in the US. Then somebody discovered a distant nephew who has been living in Manchester as an exile, actually in a government-owned little house. Now, somebody discovered that guy and he gave Tessy that order, and she posts it and wears the order and smiles into the camera. without questioning what this is all about. This woman is ridiculous, obsessed with royal titles, fame searching, without any decency. Using her young boys (the princes) on Instagram almost every day. But then claiming what a good mother she is.
Disgusting! I wish somebody would stop her.

Same thing with using her "honorary doctor" in Arabian countries (only there, she is not that stupid...) as "Dr. Tessy de Nassau". This is fraud, you cannot use a honorary degree just like a PH.D. It is an insult to all people who have earned their PH.D. with a lot of labour, time and money.

Here in Germany, you are allowed to use your h.c Doctorate if it was given by an officially recognized university (which I think the Paris College of Arts is as France is as strict as Germany when it comes to honorary academic titles), but you have to always show that it was given for honorific causes. So she is right to call herself Dr. h.c. Tessy Antony-de Nassau, but never only just Dr. A-de N. A lot of donators from business do that, btw.! So it is not fraud if you do it correctly.

ing comittee has appointed Ms Tessy Antony - de Nassau as member of the Board of Recommendations per the 9th of January 2020. The Atlantic Forum is greatly joyed with Ms Antony - de Nassau joining, due her connection with NATO and exampilary entrepreneurial spirit in the field of (youth) education adn woman empowerment.

And when you read further down in the text it says that she has worked as a psychologist for 8 years in Luxembourg. Did anybody know that? People obviously put down whatever she tells them without doing research whether this is true. Same thing with using her "honorary doctor" in Arabian countries (only there, she is not that stupid...) as "Dr. Tessy de Nassau". This is fraud, you cannot use a honorary degree just like a PH.D. It is an insult to all people who have earned their PH.D. with a lot of labour, time and money. There are more strange things she is so proud of and posting them. Such as that "order of the drum" of an exiled king of Rwanda. The monarchy was abolished in the Sixties of the last century. The last king was exiled and died, very poor, in the US. Then somebody discovered a distant nephew who has been living in Manchester as an exile, actually in a government-owned little house. Now, somebody discovered that guy and he gave Tessy that order, and she posts it and wears the order and smiles into the camera. without questioning what this is all about. This woman is ridiculous, obsessed with royal titles, fame searching, without any decency. Using her young boys (the princes) on Instagram almost every day. But then claiming what a good mother she is.
Disgusting! I wish somebody would stop her.

She is delusional. When (what year) did she get her psychology (master) degree (in most countries, including Luxembourg I assume, you can only work as a psychologist with a master's degree in Psychology); from what year to what year did she live in Luxembourg -for 8 years- since she got her master's degree?

As much as she tries to convince herself and others that she doesn't care about titles, she is proving time and time again that that's the opposite of the truth. She cares very much about the titles that bring her fame (and status in some circles).

No, this is the absolute first I have read or heard that Ms. Antony worked as a psychologist during her time in the Grand Ducal House. I know that she was a housewife and a student.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom