Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 days ago she posted that Louis, "Papa" will come to visit the sons, which obviously doesn't happen too often (sad for the boys). I was expecting some nice pictures of them together, reunion after the lockdown . But nothing has been posted by her so far, maybe the meeting didn't go well? Instead she is posting pictures of herself (beautiful and sexy Tessy) again and preaching in long videos about being kind and don't care what other people think about you, just care for yourself, be strong, "empowerment" etc. It has been for some time always the same mantra.
I cannot imagine that Louis went to Switzerland to visit his sons at the new boyfriend's house.

It's not necessarily wise to immediately rush across Europe for a family reunion right now, even if they all live in countries that are easing lockdown measures enough for it to happen, so maybe they haven't met yet and it's just a wish of "soon". Or maybe they've just decided to keep it private. She obviously has posted a lot of private pics but I don't think she necessarily posts every time Louis visits his sons.

As for if he would them at her boyfriend's house? Maybe. He would hardly be the only one to have to deal with a possibly awkward situation to see his children especially in difficult times. They've been together for a while so they might well have met. Louis also has a long term new girlfriend.

If he didn't see them very often before this crisis then that's more a reflection on him but we don't really have any information either way.

As I explained in my previous post (I only quoted the most relevant part), she has some legitimate qualifications but including all these other courses that she takes/took in her self-promotion is not doing her any favors imho.

Yeah she certainly likes to confuse the issue by lumping her honorary degrees and online "courses" with her actually prestigious degrees and former universities.

Last edited:
"... we are all very excited about meeting Gabriel and Noah's cousin HRH Charles of Luxembourg who was born last week."

Oh Tessy...gotta love this young woman who insists she is not impressed by titles! Yes we know that the infant is Royal and that he is cousin to your sons...who are also ROYAL PRINCES. But he is barely a week old...surely too soon for name dropping?!:whistling::lol:

tessy interviewed her current boyfriend Frank Floessel for her podcast here in february 2020:

https://podbay.fm/podcast/1495208044/e/1580990073

tessy asked how he met her in the podcast and what he thought of her, to which Frank said 'we met at a fundraiser and i found you... delightful'. we don't know if they were officially going out at that time, but a nice, rather revealing declaration of romantic interest. :)

"... we are all very excited about meeting Gabriel and Noah's cousin HRH Charles of Luxembourg who was born last week."

Oh Tessy...gotta love this young woman who insists she is not impressed by titles! Yes we know that the infant is Royal and that he is cousin to your sons...who are also ROYAL PRINCES. But he is barely a week old...surely too soon for name dropping?!:whistling::lol:

Well, you can count on Tessy to make the birth of a new person about herself!

tessy interviewed her current boyfriend Frank Floessel for her podcast here in february 2020:

tessy asked how he met her in the podcast and what he thought of her, to which Frank said 'we met at a fundraiser and i found you... delightful'. we don't know if they were officially going out at that time, but a nice, rather revealing declaration of romantic interest. :)

https://webcache.googleusercontent....t-tessys-neuer.html+&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

Here is a report with pictures about Tessy and Frank which shows that they were already together in 2017(visiting Dubai together). Sorry the article is in German and I am not sure whether it will show up here.

A luxembourg paper already wrote about them as early as 2017, they showed pictures of a trip to Dubai together with Frank and her sons, in December of that year and she posted a picture of her and Frank's father, The trip on the tandem in Sweden was also in 2017. Obviously they have been a pair since 2017 but only published it now.They seem to have similar interests, so maybe it works better this time. If only he could have some influence on her to not putting herself so much into the foreground and do so much posing like a model and showing how sexy she believes herself to be.It makes it difficult to take her and her ideas seriously.
Also leaving the sons out of social media would be better. Frank has a 7 year old daughter from his first marriage, I don't see pictures of him and his child everywhere in social media.

I'm glad she is in love and I wish her happiness and a wonderful future.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My declaration of loyalty to HM the Queen of England as part of the acceptance procedure for the Freedom of the City of London award.I am so honored especially as i am the first one from Luxembourg to ever receive this honour since its existance in the 12th century"

"correction i am the third person to receive it (two male ambassadors) but the first Luxembourgish female. Which is still incredible"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDlhmorJ4Wh/

Last edited:
Hmm, I assume she got this through application and being sponsored rather than it being given to her in recognition of excellence in her career or field.

What has Tessy done to receive the Freedom of the City of London?

Gabriel is starting to look a lot like Louis IMO! I guess Noah still wanted to keep his mask on for the photo - better safe than sorry!

Tessy shared a photo with her children on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CELiaNwpuAx/?igshid=1lwfq0bw85rk3

Thank your for sharing, but she shares photos of her sons almost every second day! And if it is not her sons she shares photos of herself, recently about a photoshooting, she appears as a model or she wants to be a model. It probably has to do with earning money by the hashtags she uses, fashion designers, cosmetics people etc.
What always bothers me is that the image she has on her instagram does not really fit together with her ambitions: mother, social entrepreneur , human rights , womens acitivist etc.pp. If you are earnestly involved in such important issues you concentrate on that, but do not at the same time post pictures of you posing as a model (which in my opinion she is not beautiful enough and too old) . Either this or that. Nobody in the world of business and even in the world of "humanitarian " issues can take somebody serious who at the same time publishes photos of herself in a bathing suit, where her ass is hanging out, or where she is styled by professionels. It just does not fit together. No , intelligence is definitely nor her thing.

Do me a favour, and look at her Instagram every day, read her messages, look at her photos, and then you get a picture of her.Almost every month there is an article on Daily Mail about her. Who is interested in that, who is informing that "trash" paper about her doings? It can only be herself. I feel very sorry about her two sons and hope that they will become sane and safe adults, wonder why the father does not interfere in that absolute craziness of the mother.

Thank your for sharing, but she shares photos of her sons almost every second day! And if it is not her sons she shares photos of herself, recently about a photoshooting, she appears as a model or she wants to be a model. It probably has to do with earning money by the hashtags she uses, fashion designers, cosmetics people etc.
What always bothers me is that the image she has on her instagram does not really fit together with her ambitions: mother, social entrepreneur , human rights , womens acitivist etc.pp. If you are earnestly involved in such important issues you concentrate on that, but do not at the same time post pictures of you posing as a model (which in my opinion she is not beautiful enough and too old) . Either this or that. Nobody in the world of business and even in the world of "humanitarian " issues can take somebody serious who at the same time publishes photos of herself in a bathing suit, where her ass is hanging out, or where she is styled by professionels. It just does not fit together. No , intelligence is definitely nor her thing.

Do me a favour, and look at her Instagram every day, read her messages, look at her photos, and then you get a picture of her.Almost every month there is an article on Daily Mail about her. Who is interested in that, who is informing that "trash" paper about her doings? It can only be herself. I feel very sorry about her two sons and hope that they will become sane and safe adults, wonder why the father does not interfere in that absolute craziness of the mother.

Why are you following her? It's her IG, yes, and it's the place she has to show herself as she likes to be seen. Of course you can use that base a judgment of character of her on it, but that's not what the account is for. Her sons are surely the most precious things she has and so she shows them because they have not told her off (my son did!). People who have dogs show of the life of their dogs in 20-40 pics a day! That's how it can be done on IG. Or the Herediary Princess of Oettingen, ex Baroness, ex actress, shows of her most noble lifestyle, including her palaces, her parks, her dogs, her travels, even her sister-in-law, Lady Max Percy (of the Northumberland-Percys).... So what? Let her, even though I guess her life is not always so splendid as she shows us. I mean, she is married to the Herediary Prince.... Let them all take pics, let them be influencers, but don't take them overly serious. Because they don't understand: as soon as people get enough of them, the fascination with noble life wears very thin. But then stop simply following and don't get angry. These people are so not worth it!:D:D - :flowers::flowers:

Your are right in that aspect that I look at her IG. But, I am not a" follower". If I was I would write her my opinions which she would instantly delete.

What makes the difference to me is just the fact that she wants to be everything: social entrepreneur( that company "Finding Butterflies" is ruined (a Lux paper recently wrote that, no customers, no income), humanitarian etc.pp.
Those people you are mentioning (never heard of them) want to be in the spotlight too,(another example is the Greek family, who still retain their titles of prince and princess, although the Greek monarchy was abolished in the Seventies, or those people you mention, who I have never heard of.
But at least they don't pretend to be humanitarian, advocator for girls power and all those other things she pretends to do.
Yes, they love to show their luxury homes, their beautyful dresses etc. And some people (not me) like to look at that.

How can a woman advocate for women's power, emancipation, declaring to fight for equality of girls, and at the same time posting sexy pictures of herself? That is the contradiction I think so disgusting. If she would concentrate on being a fashion model or doing advertising for posh London restaurants or showing what she does to keep her body fit, ok. I would not look at her IG anymore.
Actually I explained that in my last post.

Yes, she is (still) lucky that her sons are such nice and supporting children. But they are under her thump, there is no father or any other person who stops her, so they are dependent. I think it is a great pity that the father of the kids seems to be doing nothing ,but who knows? Maybe he tried and has given up!
And yes, maybe I should stop looking at that ridiculous IG of her. The other women that she is meeting who are also advocates for women*s and girls rights never post pictures of themselves in sexy poses, or do advertising for fashion, make up, body fitness. They write about their goal, empowering women and girls, do something for their education, and obviously even donate money.

Well she wants her face out there,so people don't forget she was a Pss of Luxembourg. the key word here is WAS. The boy's should be of limits.

Tessy's (The mother of two young royal princes...) message at Instagram of Mothersphere.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFJb3bbiNvZ/

Mothersphere is a platform that connects mothers to a social network, to experts and to organisations that are focused on empowering mothers individually and collectively.

This is not to be nasty, but would she have received all these awards if was not connected to the Luxembourg Royal Family? And all the posts about her son's,I believe they should be more in the backgrounds. Social Media is not always kind ,it can be right out dangerous for young people. This is MO only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom