The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Serene Highness

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...boyfriend.html

ITS OFFICIAL!
Former Princess Tessy of Luxembourg announces engagement to boyfriend - 18 months after divorcing Prince Louis.

Old 01-01-2021, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

Congratulations to the happy couple.

Old 01-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

The Daily Mail news appears to be based on this Instagram post by Tessy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdX2RMg_-c/
Old 01-01-2021, 03:33 PM
Nobility

Will she call herself then Mrs Floessel, what would her legal name be, or will she try to hold on to De Nassau? the title was and I am sure is very important to her. Well I for one wish them the best for their future together.
Old 01-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
The DM is reporting she is engaged and she has cooperated with them in the past so I’m inclined to believe it.

I’m pretty sure if she had been able to keep her title until a remarriage we wouldn’t be seeing an announcement like this.

What do we know about her BF/ fiancee?
He is an MBA and has a degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology which is one of the most selective universities on the planet.

He is no lightweight, certainly. Congratulations to them both.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 01-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Courtier

That DM has several inaccuracies about her first marriage and titles but it is possible they checked with her as Tommy100 says she has co operated with them before.

I would kind of expect her to have a very flowery follow up post to announce something but I do think she knew that that pose with a ring prominently displayed would at least invite speculation. even if it's on the wrong hand.

I don't see how she can hang on to de Nassau if/when she does get remarried and she may not want to.
Old 01-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Majesty

Congratulations to them!
Old 01-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Frank is born in May 1973.
PROFESSORS WITHOUT BORDERS - Officers (free information from Companies House)
Old 01-01-2021, 04:09 PM
Majesty

If his country of residence is Switzerland, Tessy will probably move there with him when they marry.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
So, an age difference of 12 1/2 years (the age difference between her first husband and her new fiancé is even larger at 13 years and 3 months; as Tessy is about 9 months older than Louis).

I always consider it fishy when family or 'relations' are accommodated in organizations like this.

Another interesting thing:
Quote:
ADAMS, Richard
Appointed on
1 January 2020
Resigned on
27 January 2020
Although an Adams, Richard Frank is also listed with a different month of birth (March instead of February) but the same occupation... also with 'starting date' of 1 January 2020.

Quote:
JOHNSON, Lorna
Appointed on
1 January 2020
Resigned on
25 January 2020
That was a rather quick resignation. What happened last year in January?

And why do you need 6 directors (of which one is also the secretary)?
Old 01-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Congratulations to Tessy and Frank!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-05-2021, 08:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...boyfriend.html

ITS OFFICIAL!
Former Princess Tessy of Luxembourg announces engagement to boyfriend - 18 months after divorcing Prince Louis.
Really delighted for them !
Old 01-06-2021, 07:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Frank, a Swiss businessman, told Royal Central: “After having mastered the extraordinary and difficult last year together, I took my chance to take the next step in our relationship, and I am overjoyed that Tessy said yes.”
Tessy Antony de Nassau announces engagement – Royal Central
Old 01-08-2021, 01:01 PM
Commoner

https://www.instagram.com/tessy_from_luxembourg/?hl=de

Now, IMO this is going too far! Now, she is also a scientist! And I hoped she would calm down with her newest engagement! OH, she must be desperate.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL COUNTESS View Post
Will she call herself then Mrs Floessel, what would her legal name be, or will she try to hold on to De Nassau? the title was and I am sure is very important to her. Well I for one wish them the best for their future together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
I don't see how she can hang on to de Nassau if/when she does get remarried and she may not want to.
The reason given for granting her permission to continue using her ex-husband's name was for her to share the name of her children. That would continue to be relevant after remarriage.

I am not sure whether de Nassau was adjoined to her legal name or if she was merely granted permission to use it.

Quote:
Par égard pour les enfants, Leurs Altesses Royales le Grand-Duc et la Grande-Duchesse ont accordé à Madame Antony la faveur particulière de rajouter le nom « de Nassau » à son nom Antony, afin qu’elle puisse porter aussi le nom de ses enfants. Elle s’appellera donc Madame Tessy Antony-de Nassau à partir de septembre 2019.
Would she continue to use Antony-de Nassau or could she become for example Tessy Floessel-de Nassau?
Old 01-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Maria View Post
The reason given for granting her permission to continue using her ex-husband's name was for her to share the name of her children. That would continue to be relevant after remarriage.

I am not sure whether de Nassau was adjoined to her legal name or if she was merely granted permission to use it.

Would she continue to use Antony-de Nassau or could she become for example Tessy Floessel-de Nassau?
de Nassau was granted from the Ex-Lux family. She will adhere to that name because it has opened many doors and still will as long as she is clinging to that. See her relentless repetion of being "a mother of two princes". And, nowadays you do not have to change your name with a new marriage, so why should she?