The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-05-2020, 01:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Tessy Antony, in an interview with Vanitatis, talks about her new facet as a designer and on other subjects.

https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencial...adora_2772940/
And Tessy present her first collection in the Luxemburg Fashion Week

https://today.rtl.lu/life/royals/a/1590692.html

Old 10-05-2020, 03:41 PM
Aristocracy

I like these capes ,one can actually wear, not so crazy like other styles out there. The only thing what is way out there is the eye makeup,oh well this are all very young people. I must say Good job Tessy.

Old 10-05-2020, 04:58 PM
Courtier

I completely forgot this was one of her projects. No one can say she lacks "get up and go".
Old 10-16-2020, 01:41 PM
Gentry

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-medicine.html

If Tessy was so distraught over her divorce, why did she file for one?
Old 10-16-2020, 02:19 PM
Aristocracy

She has the need to be seen and be talked about. Also always former Pss of Luxembourg or mother of two Royal Princes. Wasn't it her who filed for Divorce? Maybe she wants to have the cake and eat it too.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:21 PM
Commoner

Her ex Louis has a new job as a mediator in Paris, together with his new girlfriend, Scarlett Sirgue.

He does not use his royal title, although he could. And in contrast to his exwife he seems to be decent, and not permanently looking for attention.

https://sibe-mediation.com/en/team/
Old 10-16-2020, 09:46 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe Tessy was not given a choice but was pressured to file for a divorce. Maybe pressured because Louis wanted an out, he wanted freedom and the Royal Family did not want Louis to look like the black sheep. Something very precious to her could have been used for leverage....maybe 2 precious people. Everyone downs Tessy, but do each and everyone of you or I know the real truth? No we don’t. It’s a guess. Tessy cannot do anything right for some people.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:57 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJulie View Post
Maybe Tessy was not given a choice but was pressured to file for a divorce. Maybe pressured because Louis wanted an out, he wanted freedom and the Royal Family did not want Louis to look like the black sheep. Something very precious to her could have been used for leverage....maybe 2 precious people. Everyone downs Tessy, but do each and everyone of you or I know the real truth? No we don’t. It’s a guess. Tessy cannot do anything right for some people.
Yes, you might be right about her being forced into the divorce. I have been thinking that too. She never speaks bad about Louis, in fact it sometimes sounds as if she is still in love with him.
Not everyone downs her, she has a lot of fans. That is probably the same with most other royals that are being discussed here. You can only get an impression of this person in the media, which might be wrong or right.
Since Tessy is everywhere in the media, IG, facebook,twitter, the Daily Mail and other tabloid interviews in luxembourg, german and spanish papers , daily postings on all her accounts, you get your impression about the extreme attention seeking. IMO staying a little bit more in the background would help her image, or just concentrating on important issues.
She shows herself as a model, a fashion designer, a philanthropist, entrepreneur, consultant, public speaker, working on a PHD at an online university, it is just too much to be taken seriously. Calming down a little bit would probably be more healthy for her.
Old 10-17-2020, 12:43 PM
Gentry

Agree with both MsJulie and Hereditarytitles.

We do not know what the circumstances were behind the filing for divorce, but yes she definitely needs to keep a lower profile. I think it would help her image tremendously if it didn't look like she was always seeking attention.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Tessy in Whytt magazine
"Life after royalty, next-gen philanthropy, global engagement. Is there anything that tessy_from_luxembourg can not do?"
https://www.facebook.com/whyttmagazi...type=3&theater

"Tessy Antony De Nassu
Queen of Hearts
Building the future"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHZZXYFvdz/
Old 10-19-2020, 11:40 AM
Majesty

tessy has given an interview to the podcast Tell It Like It Is with Cassandra Rae:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000494602132

in it she speaks about different topics such as her experience as an entrepreneur, how she raises her kids, psychedelics for PTSD treatment (she is currently studying a PHD in medicine), etc. she mentions some details on what seems to be comments directed towards the GD family, in particular 'of 2 women who made her life a living hell'.
Old 10-20-2020, 06:57 AM
Majesty

Who are these 2 women ?? One I know but the second???
Old 10-20-2020, 07:58 AM
Majesty

And who is the first woman?
Old 10-20-2020, 08:07 AM
Royal Highness

One is her apparently her former mother-in-law, the other one must be either Stéphanie or Claire. Or Alexandra.
HGD Joséphine-Charlotte had already passed away when Tessy and Louis married so I don't think it was her.
I can't think of other women in the GD family.
Old 10-20-2020, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
tessy has given an interview to the podcast Tell It Like It Is with Cassandra Rae:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000494602132

in it she speaks about different topics such as her experience as an entrepreneur, how she raises her kids, psychedelics for PTSD treatment (she is currently studying a PHD in medicine), etc. she mentions some details on what seems to be comments directed towards the GD family, in particular 'of 2 women who made her life a living hell'.
I don't think it's Alexandra, because Tessy and Alexandra seem to get along. Tessy once congratulated Alexandra on Instagram after the divorce.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:01 AM
Courtier

Well clearly we all know who one of those women is. As for the other, does it have to be someone in the GDF? It could theoretically be one of MT's staff or someone else working for the Cour.

I have mixed feelings about Tessy. I think she actually has a lot of personality and "get up and go" clearly and I sincerely believe she didn't have an easy time of it with Louis and his family to a large extent. However she muddies the waters by attaching herself to some dubious organisations and not differentiating between degrees, awards and jobs that are 100% valid, those that are honorary and those that aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Then there's the "mother of two royal Princes" meme.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:51 AM
Commoner

[QUOTE=Heavs;2349920]Well clearly we all know who one of those women is. As for the other, does it have to be someone in the GDF? It could theoretically be one of MT's staff or someone else working for the Cour.

The MIL, for sure, but the others? Didn't Tessy and Louis live abroad most of the time? And Claire and Felix mostly in France, as well as Alexandra in Paris!
there probably were not too many chances to be together so much.

Although Tessy always propagates her ambition, empowerment of women etc. I believe that she is not really an honest friend of women. She feels it as a competition and probably gets better along with men. The whole image she is presenting is mostly to attract men,the sexy image she is showing again and again. She quit her good paying job during her divorce, because she could not get along with her female boss.

And again, Tessy talks and talks, everywhere. The others don't! There are always two sides in a conflict. We only can judge from what she makes public, the other sides we never hear about. Therefore it would be unfair to judge, because we do not have the whole picture.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would also be fairly sure she is referencing Maria Teresa but no idea who the other woman might be.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if an autobiography from Tessy appears on our bookshelves in the future. Then she may spill the beans, or at least her version of events anyway!
Old 10-20-2020, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think she was referring to Stephanie, Alexandra or Claire. What if the other woman is one of Grand Duke Henri's sisters?
Old 10-20-2020, 09:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Well clearly we all know who one of those women is. As for the other, does it have to be someone in the GDF? It could theoretically be one of MT's staff or someone else working for the Cour.

I have mixed feelings about Tessy. I think she actually has a lot of personality and "get up and go" clearly and I sincerely believe she didn't have an easy time of it with Louis and his family to a large extent. However she muddies the waters by attaching herself to some dubious organisations and not differentiating between degrees, awards and jobs that are 100% valid, those that are honorary and those that aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Then there's the "mother of two royal Princes" meme.
I think she enjoys self promotion and also still feels bitter about the divorce, Louis and his family, whatever. Publicly trashing your ex in laws, who also happen to be the people who will indirectly provide the majority of financial support, career and social contacts and lifelong privilege for your "two royal princes" isn't a good look.

If Tessy was a random divorced working mother she could have all the get up and go in the world and still none of these podcasts or organizations would give her the time of day. Life with the Luxembourg royals may have been rough but it gave her opportunities she otherwise wouldn't have had and she doesn't shy away from taking them.