Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the happy couple.

Will she call herself then Mrs Floessel, what would her legal name be, or will she try to hold on to De Nassau? the title was and I am sure is very important to her. Well I for one wish them the best for their future together.

The DM is reporting she is engaged and she has cooperated with them in the past so I’m inclined to believe it.

I’m pretty sure if she had been able to keep her title until a remarriage we wouldn’t be seeing an announcement like this.

What do we know about her BF/ fiancee?

He is an MBA and has a degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology which is one of the most selective universities on the planet.

He is no lightweight, certainly.:cool: Congratulations to them both.

That DM has several inaccuracies about her first marriage and titles but it is possible they checked with her as Tommy100 says she has co operated with them before.

I would kind of expect her to have a very flowery follow up post to announce something but I do think she knew that that pose with a ring prominently displayed would at least invite speculation. even if it's on the wrong hand.

I don't see how she can hang on to de Nassau if/when she does get remarried and she may not want to.

If his country of residence is Switzerland, Tessy will probably move there with him when they marry.

So, an age difference of 12 1/2 years (the age difference between her first husband and her new fiancé is even larger at 13 years and 3 months; as Tessy is about 9 months older than Louis).

I always consider it fishy when family or 'relations' are accommodated in organizations like this.

Another interesting thing:
ADAMS, Richard
Appointed on
1 January 2020
Resigned on
27 January 2020
Although an Adams, Richard Frank is also listed with a different month of birth (March instead of February) but the same occupation... also with 'starting date' of 1 January 2020.

JOHNSON, Lorna
Appointed on
1 January 2020
Resigned on
25 January 2020
That was a rather quick resignation. What happened last year in January?

And why do you need 6 directors (of which one is also the secretary)?

Last edited:
Will she call herself then Mrs Floessel, what would her legal name be, or will she try to hold on to De Nassau? the title was and I am sure is very important to her. Well I for one wish them the best for their future together.

I don't see how she can hang on to de Nassau if/when she does get remarried and she may not want to.

The reason given for granting her permission to continue using her ex-husband's name was for her to share the name of her children. That would continue to be relevant after remarriage.

I am not sure whether de Nassau was adjoined to her legal name or if she was merely granted permission to use it.

Par égard pour les enfants, Leurs Altesses Royales le Grand-Duc et la Grande-Duchesse ont accordé à Madame Antony la faveur particulière de rajouter le nom « de Nassau » à son nom Antony, afin qu’elle puisse porter aussi le nom de ses enfants. Elle s’appellera donc Madame Tessy Antony-de Nassau à partir de septembre 2019.

Would she continue to use Antony-de Nassau or could she become for example Tessy Floessel-de Nassau?

The reason given for granting her permission to continue using her ex-husband's name was for her to share the name of her children. That would continue to be relevant after remarriage.

I am not sure whether de Nassau was adjoined to her legal name or if she was merely granted permission to use it.

Would she continue to use Antony-de Nassau or could she become for example Tessy Floessel-de Nassau?

de Nassau was granted from the Ex-Lux family. She will adhere to that name because it has opened many doors and still will as long as she is clinging to that. See her relentless repetion of being "a mother of two princes". And, nowadays you do not have to change your name with a new marriage, so why should she?

Oh dear. That is quite a condemning message.

As always she is full of contradictions:

I didnt mind that journalist were sitting with family while i was put where they put me.

If she didn't mind, why bring it up?

She was clearly livid and apparently still is or should would not have felt the need to share another condemning message about her former in-laws. And the boys were with their father, so, what was the problem? She was able to attend his funeral...

N.B. Edited. Helene Vestur did attend the funeral as a 'special guest'.

Last edited:
Yes she clearly is still angry about it otherwise she would just post about her memories of GDJ without mentioning how she feels she was treated at his funeral. I suppose the point she's making is that she who was apparently close to him was shoved in a corner whilst (MT) the family had journalists come and sit with them to record their grief for posterity.

I don't know if this is a fair representation of what went on but she clearly does feel certain things went down with the family/MT after the separation because she used to hint at it a lot. It doesn't seem particularly productive though.

I wonder if something else has happened because now she's happily engaged, you'd think she would be more willing to let go of the past.

As always she is full of contradictions:

If she didn't mind, why bring it up?

She was clearly livid and apparently still is or should would not have felt the need to share another condemning message about her former in-laws. And the boys were with their father, so, what was the problem? She was invited to his funeral... which was a kind gesture. I am not sure his former daughter-in-law was present.
I recall Tessy attended the funeral on a ticket for the public (limited to 2 per application/lottery or something similar). Hélène Vestur was a "Invités particuliers" according to the official guest list provided to Luxarazzi.

Hélène Vestur appears in the first photo per royal watcher Arjan's report on GD Jean's funeral for Luxarazzi

Why try to hang on to something, which sure is out of her reach?. I believe this shows the Pss title and the style of HRH meant very much to her. She needs to let go. She is engaged. She sure feels she is entitled to be there at every occasion. Divorce is final, get over it. So she sat in the back of the church, maybe she wanted to sit up front and be SEEN, that is all. Always the need to be super important really must be a drag.

I thought she moved on after she got engaged. I felt glad for her to find a romantic partner whom she cherishes very much (which made the impression, based on her posts, that she cared deeply about her present and future). However, it seems she is still stuck in the past. If she keeps bringing this stuff up, it means that she thinks about it A LOT. This is not healthy and it could damage her permanently. I hope she finds solace in the end.

I also think that Tessy is still stuck in the past. She needs to move on, now that she has found a new partner.
Even out of respect for Louis and his children, Tessy shouldn't write these things on social media.

I recall Tessy attended the funeral on a ticket for the public (limited to 2 per application/lottery or something similar). Hélène Vestur was a "Invités particuliers" according to the official guest list provided to Luxarazzi.

Hélène Vestur appears in the first photo per royal watcher Arjan's report on GD Jean's funeral for Luxarazzi

A former granddaughter-in-law of Gd Jean had to attend his funeral on a public ticket, not on a family one ? Even if I believe she has gone way to way in her social media posts, I understand why she is still fuming about the funeral. It is so petty that I would also be very angry with it. And it may, at least partly, explain why she doesn't keep attacking her former family-in-law.

Yes but Helen Vesture never wrote some stupid things on Social media, like Tessy is doing, also Helen was never angry? or ask for the de Nassau as last name, she took back her own. And Tessy I would say wants it all. Almost every time she writes about her son's it is Prince, why not just use their names? Or the title page reads former Pss, of Lux... mother of two Royal Prince's. With this much baggage will the new relationship last.? She needs to think, if she loves the new man enough, to start new, or if she force him to a just to her needs. Not every man is willing to do this. Let the passed, be the passed. Move on already.

Yes she clearly is still angry about it otherwise she would just post about her memories of GDJ without mentioning how she feels she was treated at his funeral. I suppose the point she's making is that she who was apparently close to him was shoved in a corner whilst (MT) the family had journalists come and sit with them to record their grief for posterity.

I don't know if this is a fair representation of what went on but she clearly does feel certain things went down with the family/MT after the separation because she used to hint at it a lot. It doesn't seem particularly productive though.

I wonder if something else has happened because now she's happily engaged, you'd think she would be more willing to let go of the past.

That's what I thought too. Something must have happened in the background. All her recent postings were all of positive vibes, and the engagement etc. , concentrating on her narcisstic self.
I wonder how her new lover is coping with her clinging to her past? Maybe he doesn't know, never follows her postings on IG. How would she feel if he would do that? he was married and has a daughter, but he is very discreet about his family affairs.
And, not to forget, for the Lux royals it is just another defamatory story. They never comment, just like the British never do. Maybe it is the wiser idea. Unfortunately as a result many misinformations go into the press, and people believe them, because they only get one side of the story.

Helene Vestur was invited to the funeral, although she is divorced and it was a scandal at that time. But, she was or is probably a decent person who never was so keen on getting attention.

Grand Duc Jean and Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte did ot attend the Wedding of Prince Jean with Hélène Vestur.
Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess MT celebrate the Wedding of Prince Louis with Tessy Anthony...
Hélène Vestur is a very clever Lady and never used the media ...
Tessy did not congratulate the Grand Ducs for their 40 years Wedding ...

Yes but Helen Vesture never wrote some stupid things on Social media, like Tessy is doing, also Helen was never angry? or ask for the de Nassau as last name, she took back her own. And Tessy I would say wants it all. Almost every time she writes about her son's it is Prince, why not just use their names? Or the title page reads former Pss, of Lux... mother of two Royal Prince's. With this much baggage will the new relationship last.? She needs to think, if she loves the new man enough, to start new, or if she force him to a just to her needs. Not every man is willing to do this. Let the passed, be the passed. Move on already.

I agree absolutely! Sorry, I forgot to quote what you wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom