Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that it is Covid and not just a bad cold or even a fake just to get attention? Who actually posts a picture of himself when sick with that desease, having heavy make up, wearing earrings, and next day posts a picture of herself in a pink dress, with professional make up again? And who calls some reporter of the Daily Mail to put that news with all of her old story and the same photos of years ago into the paper, being so sick with Covid?

IMO it is just another cry for attention, look at me, the princess, who is now ill with Covid, just as she published some time ago, that SHE ALSO HAD A MISCARRIAGE.

Sorry, but this is so pathetic

I do agree the video was a bit much but I'm willing to give Tessy the benefit of the doubt. Some people feel fine when they're first diagnosed with Coronavirus, or just have a light "cold". It's such a varied virus in terms of symptoms.

Tessy shared a photo of her son Gabriel and revealed that he wants to be a doctor one day.

Gabriel keeps impressing me with his gentleness and drive to help others❤️ His dream is it to become a doctor one day. I told him that every great doctor has started one day with CPR— and here he sends me this picture to surprise me from school. I am overflowing of joy! What a wonderful human being he is!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIq9TRuB1Ur/?igshid=1g30c2teia5ps

Last edited:
I wonder if it's okay for Tessy to say in social media about her son's dream career. I thought dreams and goals were personal to each person. What if he fails exams? (I don't wish that, but it could happen) Everyone knows his goal now, but he could be devastated for not achieving his dream (he will have more pressure as everyone knows it now).

I also know no other people telling the world regularly on social media "what a wonderful human being" their child is. She is really unique in her approach...

If he never becomes a doctor I guess most people will have forgotten about this post by then or she'll say he decided to do XYZ instead.

He's what 14, a lot of teens go through several different career ideas before applying for uni or even after. Now if she brags he's applying for pre med or med school and he doesn't get in then I doubt he'll thank her for it but for now I don't think it matters.

When I read it though, I did wish we heard of more royal girls and women being theoretically interested in studying medicine even if he eventually goes to business school or something.

As for "wonderful human being" yeah that's a little much for a kid who's learning CPR at school and typical of her OTT social media style. Though I have definitely read worse by some parents on SM.

If he never becomes a doctor I guess most people will have forgotten about this post by then or she'll say he decided to do XYZ instead.

He's what 14, a lot of teens go through several different career ideas before applying for uni or even after. Now if she brags he's applying for pre med or med school and he doesn't get in then I doubt he'll thank her for it but for now I don't think it matters.

When I read it though, I did wish we heard of more royal girls and women being theoretically interested in studying medicine even if he eventually goes to business school or something.

As for "wonderful human being" yeah that's a little much for a kid who's learning CPR at school and typical of her OTT social media style. Though I have definitely read worse by some parents on SM.

Agree with this. Not a fan of Tessy but her post about Gabriel was quite mild in comparison to a lot of the vlogging families out there. :D

Tessy and her Swiss boyfriend, Frank, seem quite serious. What happens if she remarries? Does she still get the use of her London home until her sons finish school?

I remember that the decision of the court was that she can live in the LUX London house, even with a new partner, until the sons have finished college.
Which, I think, is generous.
However, it seems that her new partner is rooted in Switzerland and doesn't want to or cannot for business reasons relocate to London. The sons look happy, as far as one can judge from photos on IG, I still wonder what Louis, has been doing with visiting his sons or inviting them to his home. That would be sad for the children. but, maybe those things happen in the background and Tessy was forbidden to post infos about that. Louis seems to be a person who doesn't want to be all over social media, in contrast to Tessy. Which, is IMO better for him and for the children as well.

Looks like a good sized ring on her right hand...do the Continental Royals wear engagement rings on the right?

Looks like a good sized ring on her right hand...do the Continental Royals wear engagement rings on the right?

The difference is not between Continentals and non-Continentals but between Protestants and Catholic (and Anglican) countries. Not sure whether Frank is protestant or Catholic (or not religious at all); but I would expect Tessy to follow the Luxembourgian customs; and Stéphanie was wearing hers on her left hand.

The difference is not between Continentals and non-Continentals but between Protestants and Catholic (and Anglican) countries. Not sure whether Frank is protestant or Catholic (or not religious at all); but I would expect Tessy to follow the Luxembourgian customs; and Stéphanie was wearing hers on her left hand.

Interesting, in the US most ladies wear it on the left hand, there may be some who don't due to various cultural or faith reasons ..some dont wear them at all.

Years ago some ladies who divorced would wear wedding sets on the right hand. At least in my part of the country.

LaRae

Interesting, in the US most ladies wear it on the left hand, there may be some who don't due to various cultural or faith reasons ..some dont wear them at all.

Years ago some ladies who divorced would wear wedding sets on the right hand. At least in my part of the country.

LaRae
That is consistent with the explanation above: the Roman Catholics and the Anglicans (so, UK and former colonies of the UK) wear their engagement ring and wedding band on their left hand.

Some countries have their wedding band double as engagement ring; both my husband and I wore ours first on the left hand (when we were engaged) and it moved to the right hand when we got married.

I'd say she's engaged otherwise she probably wouldn't pose like that with a ring clearly visible. Or else she wants to invite speculation.

If true congrats to them. I wonder how that affects her divorce settlement.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Louis made an announcement soon either.

It will be interesting to see if she marries if she does so in The Church.

Is Louis even dating anyone?

LaRae

It will be interesting to see if she marries if she does so in The Church.

Is Louis even dating anyone?

LaRae

Prince Louis is dating french lawyer Scarlett Lauren-Sirgue.

That is consistent with the explanation above: the Roman Catholics and the Anglicans (so, UK and former colonies of the UK) wear their engagement ring and wedding band on their left hand.

Some countries have their wedding band double as engagement ring; both my husband and I wore ours first on the left hand (when we were engaged) and it moved to the right hand when we got married.
Not Polish Roman Catholics. We wear both on a right hand.

Good for her. I hope they are very happy together!

I'd say she's engaged otherwise she probably wouldn't pose like that with a ring clearly visible. Or else she wants to invite speculation.

If true congrats to them. I wonder how that affects her divorce settlement.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Louis made an announcement soon either.

Unless she expects people to realize 'that is her right hand' and traditionally as explained above she would have worn an engagement ring on the left.

People congratulating her on social media means nothing. People congratulate when they come to conclusions not confirmed. Like when baby rumors come up. They wouldn't know she was engaged or not.

It won't affect her divorce settlement. She received no alimony which is the only thing usually affected by remarriage. She only received child support. Her getting married doesn't remove Louis' obligation to support his sons financially.

The house was also not contingent on her marrital status. But on allowing the boys to remain in the house until they are done school. Now if she was to remarry, we'd have to see if her new husband would wish to live in a house she shared with her ex.

I wish her all the best. He is really handsome and they look happy.,

Tessy seems to be positively turning herself around unlike her ex-mother-in-law. I hope there is an engagement followed by a wedding with two page princes!

Tessy seems to be positively turning herself around unlike her ex-mother-in-law. I hope there is an engagement followed by a wedding with two page princes!

Not at all likely unless they wait a while.. If she and her partner marry soon, it will be a small ceremony.

Unless she expects people to realize 'that is her right hand' and traditionally as explained above she would have worn an engagement ring on the left.

People congratulating her on social media means nothing. People congratulate when they come to conclusions not confirmed. Like when baby rumors come up. They wouldn't know she was engaged or not.

Possibly. I tend to think the clutching your partner whilst flashing a ring is a text book pose for engagement rumours at the very least, although certainly not the ONLY time or reason couples do it. It is on the wrong hand so yes she might expect people to realise that. Shrug.

I hope she's happy. I do think she has a lot of drive to do things and make a difference even if some of her ventures seem a bit dodgy and she muddies the waters by putting her worthless degrees along side her actually impressive ones. Along with some ill advised social media.

Last edited:
Possibly. I tend to think the clutching your partner whilst flashing a ring is a text book pose for engagement rumours at the very least, although certainly not the ONLY time or reason couples do it. It is on the wrong hand so yes she might expect people to realise that. Shrug.

I hope she's happy. I do think she has a lot of drive to do things and make a difference even if some of her ventures seem a bit dodgy and she muddies the waters by putting her worthless degrees along side her actually impressive ones.

May be a pre engagement ring which signifies a serious relationshp but isn't worn on the engagment finger.

I wonder if she had been allowed to keep her title, which she fought so hard for, if she would have been this quick to remarry and lose that title anyway?

The DM is reporting she is engaged and she has cooperated with them in the past so I’m inclined to believe it.

I’m pretty sure if she had been able to keep her title until a remarriage we wouldn’t be seeing an announcement like this.

What do we know about her BF/ fiancee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom