Prince Sebastien: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie_Lenovitz

Commoner
City
Moscow
Country
Russia
The place for discussing Prince Sebastien's relationship and future relationships.

Now what girl do you imagine is worthy of our dearest Prince Sebastien?

Pauline Ducruet: not a big age difference, for both French is a native language, both are beautiful youngsters.

I lke royals to marry royals so my 5 top picks would be
Princess Johanna of Hohenberg, daughter of the heriditary duke.
Archducess Eleanore of Austria, daughter of the Head of the ASustrian House
Archduchess Johanna of the palantine branch
Princess Flamina of Hohenzollern Sigmaringin
Duchess Marie Amelie of Wurttemberg.
Duchess Marie Amelie would be my favouruite, bringing together the Luxembourg and Wurttember ghouses. They arent closely related either.

I'll go with Pauline Ducruet for him :D

What are some ways a girl can be presented to Prince Sebastien? (Like what are some ways she could meet him and mey be he'll like her.)

Thinking aboutthis I probably am not the girl for Seb. As much as I like him, I don't have a chance, even if I one day get to meet him, he'll probably never even think of me again. I have no title, my parents are doctors not some rich businesspeople, and I am nowhere nere what his family would approve. I am Jewish and Korean and his whole family is caucasian and catholic, and I'm an artsy-wild girl who wants to become a lawyer, he and his family would laugh the minaute they meet me. Therefore, with a sad heart, I am trying to let go of the idea that we will ever be together. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
aww anything can happen plus opposites attracts in more ways than just the physical. plus its silly to just assume what he and his family are like without knowing them...

There's a prince named Sebastian. Oh now that is just too perfect. Kudos to his parents.

With a frightened heart, I assume that he's going to find his future wife while studying. His father and both brothers Guillaume and Felix met their wives in school, so I guess it would be the same for him. However, I hope not. He must get to travel.. there are lots more of good girls in the rest of the world, just that it may take time before he could find one.

I found a heartbreaking article today and I saw the picture thru google images by searching "Prinz Sebastien's Neue".. (T_T)
EXKLUSIV/ Liebe! Jetzt macht Sarah Prinz Sébastien glücklich! - Die Neue trägt das Tattoo des Papstes an einer intimen Körperstelle - News - Luxprivat

Soo terribly shocked though I already expected. It's been posted on April 17th. Sébastien, is that your birthday gift to us? Others will be soo happy for him, but I, I will be nursing my heart for having another heartache the 3rd time (T_T)

Seems like that really is his girlfriend. No guy would take a pic soo close to a girl like that if she isn't his girlfriend, imo...

With a frightened heart, I assume that he's going to find his future wife while studying. His father and both brothers Guillaume and Felix met their wives in school, so I guess it would be the same for him. However, I hope not. He must get to travel.. there are lots more of good girls in the rest of the world, just that it may take time before he could find one.

Felix met his wife in school. Guillaume met Stephanie at a weekend house party given by mutual friends in Germany, not at school

Seb is young, healthy, attractive and a Royal prince. It would be strange if he did not have a romantic interest at this point!

Last edited:
Thanks for that clarification, moonmaiden23. Haha, I was too carried away of the "school as a meeting place for meeting future spouse". Thanks again : )

Fortunately, I've alreary recovered from that news, all thanks to God. As what a song says, too " Letting go is just another way to say I'll always love you so..."

You're right and I agree with you. Because love came to him and he is happy, he must go on with that. And the girl (hopefully) sincerely loves him not because he is a prince but because of who he is in his inner heart. I wish them both well : )

She has another - and for deflecting cards concerned the prince for the Rugby World Cup

What was that? Sébastien's new love? "Private" had exclusively reported. And the "Bunte" from Germany as well! And the "Hola" from Spain. And many others. It's made everything and over - even before it has begun.

Now from any case samples the beautiful student nurse of the Franciscan University suddenly a very different!
EXKLUSIV/ Sébastien und Sarah: Es ist schon wieder AUS! - SIE hat einen anderen – und zur Ablenkung besorgt der Prinz sich Karten für die Rugby-WM - News - Luxprivat

Felix met his wife in school. Guillaume met Stephanie at a weekend house party given by mutual friends in Germany, not at school
Plus, Félix and Claire didn't start dating for many years after leaving school. Félix has had at least two serious girlfriends between leaving Beau Soleil and dating Claire.

A brave

I'm so happy Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg is a very engaged personality with others. He likes in his thoughts.

Prince Sébastien never appeared publicly with a girlfriend.
The only news that came up was just rumors, like when the news broke that he was dating a colleague at the university.
But he's probably got a girlfriend right now.

Back
Top Bottom