Prince Sebastien, Current Events Part 1: May 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Martine

Serene Highness
City
Hildesheim
Country
Germany
A post for Henri and Maria Theresa's youngest son :heart:

:) Happy 13th birthday Prince Sebastien!:)

Attachments

• Alexandra3 9.8.2002.jpg
    Alexandra3 9.8.2002.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,047
It is really amazing that Prince Sebastien is born exactly the same day than his father. Grand Duke Henri was exactly 37 years old when he was born.:)

But on the other hand having the same birthday than the father is also a slight disadvantage for Prince Sebastien because he will also be in the shadow of his father. RTL Tele Luxembourg mentionned Prince Sebastien's birthday only in one sentence for example.;)

He and Louis always seem to be in someone's shadow. Guillaume gets publicity b/c he will be Grand Duke, Felix gets publicity b/c he's hot, and Alex gets publicity b/c she is the only girl. Louis and Sebastien don't have anything big going for them.

Here's prince Sébastien at his grandmother's funeral

Attachments

• sipaphotos112585.jpg
    sipaphotos112585.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 866
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
He was there? I didn't see any pics of him there before that I can remember.

Walking with his siblings and cousins:

Attachments

• gd_11_20050115.sized.jpg
    gd_11_20050115.sized.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,020
Sébastien's pics. He's so cute, I wish I was 10 years younger:eek: !!!!

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00002356.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00002356.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 685
  • pre-SEEGER00039865.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00039865.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 589
  • pre-SEEGER00052226.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00052226.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 745
  • pre-SEEGER00062717.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00062717.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 612
Other pics:rolleyes:

Attachments

• sipaphotos004196.jpg
    sipaphotos004196.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 609
  • sipaphotos004197.jpg
    sipaphotos004197.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 668
  • sipaphotos086770.jpg
    sipaphotos086770.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 612
Thanks pasiphaé for these great Sebastien pictures.:)

Images with Prince Sebastien alone are unfortunately sooo rare.:(

@gaggleofcrazypeople: I can read with my eagle eye: 23.4.2004; 17.11.2004; 23.4.2004.:p

Last edited:
Those are great photos, especially since photos of him are so rare, which is truly a shame. Awesome eagle eye reading drimal!

if you are part of the yahoo group 'luxembourgroyalty' you might have received the message:

'Queen Monique of France plans a surprise for HRH Prince Sebastian on his birthday. (Luxemburg a French-German Territory'

I'm confused, there isn't a Queen of France so who is Queen Monique of France? And why would she organise the party? And Luxembourg isn't a French-German Territory...is it? it is its own nation...hm...i'm really confused haha

And Sebastian was Born: 16 Apr 1992...or is this a different Prince Sebastian?

hillary_nugent said:
if you are part of the yahoo group 'luxembourgroyalty' you might have received the message:

'Queen Monique of France plans a surprise for HRH Prince Sebastian on his birthday. (Luxemburg a French-German Territory'

I'm confused, there isn't a Queen of France so who is Queen Monique of France? And why would she organise the party? And Luxembourg isn't a French-German Territory...is it? it is its own nation...hm...i'm really confused haha

Oh yeah. I actually own that Yahoo Group [I took it over for another girl, and I confess that I'm so busy with school and work and other stuff that I rarely have time to update it] and I saw that message on there, so I deleted it. I think it was just some nutjob. ;) People are wierd.

suturegeisha said:
Oh yeah. I actually own that Yahoo Group [I took it over for another girl, and I confess that I'm so busy with school and work and other stuff that I rarely have time to update it] and I saw that message on there, so I deleted it. I think it was just some nutjob. ;) People are wierd.
lol it's cool i was just a bit confused...but thanks for clearing it all up :) and a great group you have too :D

It's been almost a month and no pictures or news from Prince Sebastien?!

I have another question: Is Guillaume really his godfather?

mims111 said:
I have another question: Is Guillaume really his godfather?

yes, he is.

He was such a cute child when he was younger.:flowers:

yes he was. he still is a cutie pie.

An official picture of Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg released by the Ducal Household in Luxembourg, 13 April 2007. The Prince Sebastien is the youngest of the Grand Duc's children and will be 15 years old 16 April. -----> Portrait

In this portrait Prince Sebastien strongly resembles his father, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom