Prince Louis, Princess Alexandra and Prince Sébastien FAQs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyLeana

Royal Blogger, TRF Author
City
-
Country
Belgium
Prince Louis of Luxembourg

Full Name: Louis Xavier Marie Guillaume

Date and Location of Birth: August 3, 1986 at the Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity Hospital, Luxembourg

Parents: Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

Siblings: Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Prince Félix, Princess Alexandra and Prince Sébastien

Titles: Prince of Luxembourg, Prince of Nassau

Position in line to Luxembourg Succession: not in line to the Luxembourg succession

Married to: Tessy de Nassau, née Anthony, on September 29, 2006 at Gilsdorf, Luxembourg.

Children: Gabriel Michael Louis Ronny de Nassau, b. March 12, 2006, Geneva (Switzerland) and Noah Guillaume de Nassau, b. September 21, 2007 at the Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity Hospital, Luxembourg.

Education: Primary school at Lorentzweiler. Secondary education at l’Ecole Privée Notre-Dame Sainte-Sophie, the American School of Luxembourg and Collège Beau Soleil (Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland), where he graduated in June 2005. In 2006 and 2007 he did an internship at the Genevian Red Cross.

Languages Spoken: Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Spanish

Religion: Catholic

Godparents: Xavier Sanz and Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein

Astrological Sign: Leo

Interests: sports

Last edited:
Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Full Name: Alexandra Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine

Date and Location of Birth: February 16, 1991 at the Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity Hospital, Luxembourg

Siblings: Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Prince Félix, Prince Louis and Prince Sébastien

Titles: Princess of Luxembourg, Princess of Nassau

Position in line to Luxembourg Succession: not in line to the Luxembourg succession

Education: Secondary education at the school of Angelsberg and the Lycée français de Luxembourg

Languages Spoken : Luxembourgish, French and English. Notions of German and Spanish

Godparents: Michel de Ligne, 14th Prince of Ligne, and Princess Maria-Anna Galitzine, born Archduchess of Austria

Astrological Sign: Aquarius

Interests: At school she likes studying languages, music, arts and sports. In her free time she likes dancing, tennis, skiing, water skiing and swimming

Royal Duties, Patronages, etc: none

Last edited:
Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg

Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg

Full Name: Sébastien Henri Marie Guillaume

Date and Location of Birth: April 16, 1992 at the Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity Hospital, Luxembourg

Siblings: Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Prince Félix, Prince Louis and Princess Alexandra

Titles: Prince of Luxembourg, Prince of Nassau

Position in line to Luxembourg Succession: third, after his elder brothers Guillaume and Félix

Education: He attended St. George's International School Luxembourg. He also attended Ampleforth College. Now he attends International School of Luxembourg.

Languages Spoken: Luxembourgish, French and English

Godparents: Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Princess Astrid of Belgium

Astrological Sign: Aries

Interests: At school he likes arts and sciences. In his free time he likes swimming, skiing, as well as playing tennis or soccer.

Royal Duties, Patronages, etc: none

Last edited:
Alexandra's so pretty and charming. So sad she has no sisters to bond with. :flowers:

She seems pretty close to her sister in law though, that has to be a good thing

Did she have a boyfriend? I never heard her hanging around with boys (except her bros).

To me, she is so simple. I like her because of that.
I don't even know if her brothers have girlfriends, either (except Prince Louis)
The Luxembourg press is not so intrusive with their lives. Very good.

^Yes, I agree. A much better arrangement for both the Royal Family and the public, as opposed to the British royal family and their constant appearances in tabloids and gossip columns.

That's pretty good for them. A little worse for us but I am happy that they aren't such famous like British royals.

Agreed. I happen to prefer royals who are more private rather than celebrities. On the other hand, it means we know next to nothing about the Lux royals. Only the Grand Ducal couple appear more or less regularly in the news.

I wish somebody would just get married. :lol::lol:

I believe that they represent very well what is to be of the royalty, there are other royal families who believe stars, and they forget that are of the royalty

I all agree with you...
The other royal families (especially the British) are more like stars who deserve to make headlines than being royals who should just get a bit of attention from the press.
Anyway, do they like chocolates? I'm sure they are!

I wish to write to Alexandra...But the only question is what's their address? (sorry for this foolish question)

Thank you so much for that link, Marijke.
Another question: Are there any known nicknames for Alexandra and Sebastien?

Pricess alexandra

Do Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg have a boyfriend?

Excuse me, but I don't know... I' ve never heard nothing about a relationship of Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg...

nobody can really answer this question....

There was an article in the Luxembourgish tabloid Promi (and several others) earlier this year which was about how Alexandra was "in love" and had a serious boyfriend.

I believe it probably is true, but of course you are right.

Do Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg have a boyfriend?

No fan knows if she has a boyfriend. None of us know if her brothers Princes Felix, Guillaume and Sebastien have girlfriends .

If you want more Info about her please go to the Prince Felix, Princess Alexandra, Prince Sebastien, Prince Louis and family section. There you will find a thread which has info about her and her siblings.

Do they reply to their fan mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly doubt they answer their fan-mails on their own. But maybe someone working for the family answers the letters.

Do they reply to their fan mail?

I remember reading here that someone had sent something (a letter, card) to Felix and she got a generic thank you letter in return. So, while they might get the mail it is likely that they will not send you a personal reply. I imagine a secretary for the family sends the thanks yous.

Back
Top Bottom