Prince Louis Engaged to Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue: Apr '21, Break Off Engagement Feb '22

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eya

Imperial Majesty
City
-
Country
Greece
Αnnouncement from GD Henri and GD Maria Teresa:

"We are very happy to announce the engagement of our son, Prince Louis, to Miss Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue. Princes Gabriel and Noah join us in surrounding the new couple with all our affection. We wish them immense happiness."

https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=7d378ab2fa552baf1117d703a6e04af1&oe=6092BBAA
https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=f431e4c93550cc414db8dc2420d0500d&oe=608FC9FD
https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=087dc3d5bfcdc4d8d4a243d527dc9d4d&oe=60938F21

Congatulations to the couple!!

Last edited:
That's good news!
Best wishes to Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue.

More information about the engagement announcement:
https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/...ouis-avec-mademoiselle-scarlett-lauren-sirgue

Tessy has also reacted to Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren's engagement announcement:
https://instagram.com/stories/tessy_from_luxembourg/2545754277872415128?igshid=sho8k0wbsy4x

https://www.ecestaticos.com/image/c...9a40a3395ba23743f482b41/imagen-sin-titulo.jpg

"It is finally known. Gabe, Noah, Frank and I are very happy for both of you and we wish you only the best and the greatest possible happiness"

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue!

I am glad for Prince Louis, he looks very happy. They appear to be a lovely couple.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple!

Another royal wedding to look forward to :flowers:

Congratulations. They look happy.

It was only a matter of time since they posed for a Christmas picture together.

Happy news. My congratulations!

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the couple!

Congratulations to the couple!❤️❤️:luxstandard::luxflag::franceflag::cheers::hug:??:heartflower:??

Congratulations to Louis and Scarlett! I hope they have a happy life together!

Congratulations, I hope they will be happy.

Wonderful news for the couple. A pity the two sons of the prince were not included in the photos but perhaps they had to be at school.

It seems the engagement ring is made of a sapphire and diamonds.

Last edited:
Many congratulations to the couple!

And, I have to say, that was actually a pretty classy statement from Tessy. You never quite know what you're going to get with her and even in the best of divorces the engagement and remarriage of ex-spouses can be a tricky topic and situation but the statement was well done.

Many congratulations to the couple!

And, I have to say, that was actually a pretty classy statement from Tessy. You never quite know what you're going to get with her and even in the best of divorces the engagement and remarriage of ex-spouses can be a tricky topic and situation but the statement was well done.

Tessy herself is happily engaged, loved and in love, carrying the desired fruit of this love...why should she wish Louis bad?

Congratulations to Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren:flowers:.

Tessy herself is happily engaged, loved and in love, carrying the desired fruit of this love...why should she wish Louis bad?

I dont think she was too happy about the divorce.. but she's hardly going to be rude about Louis or the RF...

Great news! Congratulations to the happy couple!

It doesn't come unexpected, I must say. Over the last year or so, it became pretty clear that their relationship was growing very serious.

Hurray! I was hoping for this news!

I wonder where they will marry as the Catholic church dosn't marry divorcees.

I wonder where they will marry as the Catholic church dosn't marry divorcees.

Probably they will have a civil ceremony somewhere and that's it if his first marriage hasn't been annulled.

Great news! They look so happy too! I wish them all the best!

True, but they had a rough divorce and it's clear Tessy still has some hard feelings about how she was treated (GDJ's funeral post) and she can be a bit of a wild card. Spousal remarriage can be a bit of a touchy spot even when one is happy.

But that was a lovely statement from her and it seems they can be happy for each other and co parent.

Is his bride to be a catholic.

Don't know but even if she is protestant would not expect him to marry in a protestant Ceremony. Don't think his parents would be to happy in that case.

Is his bride to be a catholic.

Possibly yes, she is French.

But, no matter her confession, they will be excluded from receiving Holy Communion after marrying.:sad:

Hurray! I was hoping for this news!

So was I! Hopefully this is a better choice for him, they were simply much too young at the first marriage.
This is probably the reason why the Lux family posted this engagement picture, usually the parents are not present in an engagment photo. It might be a statement such as "THIS time we are pleased and we welcome Scarlett into our family" .

Hopefully he gets happy with Scarlett and (although I am not a fan of Tessy) I hope she gets happy with her new partner as well. But, i already feel sorry for that unborn child, which she mentions on her IG everyday! (Her little bean, me with my two and a half children..).

And, IMO, mentioning in her gratulation for the engagement, that it "was about time" to announce it, is a bit too much for me. That's not her business.
But, that is typically Tessy.....

Congratulations to Prince Louis, Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue and their families! Exciting news and a royal wedding is especially welcome.

The 2 plain background engagement photos seem "corporate" or the couples had to be photoshopped together due to the pandemic.

So was I! Hopefully this is a better choice for him, they were simply much too young at the first marriage.
This is probably the reason why the Lux family posted this engagement picture, usually the parents are not present in an engagment photo. It might be a statement such as "THIS time we are pleased and we welcome Scarlett into our family" .

Hopefully he gets happy with Scarlett and (although I am not a fan of Tessy) I hope she gets happy with her new partner as well. But, i already feel sorry for that unborn child, which she mentions on her IG everyday! (Her little bean, me with my two and a half children..).

And, IMO, mentioning in her gratulation for the engagement, that it "was about time" to announce it, is a bit too much for me. That's not her business.
But, that is typically Tessy....

She said "finally it is known!" I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say it was just an awkwardly phrased "yay you guys announced it, happy for you to finally get to share it officially!" rather than trying to dictate when they announced.

It's very possible the picture with his parents is supposed to convey their support this time but it does seem a little strange to instead of just the happy couple. The one where they're showing off the ring looks so genuine and happy and the other a little awkward and photoshopped.

Back
Top Bottom