Prince Louis and Tessy de Nassau Welcome Second Son, Noah: September 21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tessy and the boys' surname is de Nassau, while Louis is still Prince Louis of Luxembourg :)

Congratulations to Louis and Tessy! Wonderful news.

Aww, what wonderful news! Congrats to the couple and their families.

if he's half as cute as Gabriel is, he'll be gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well Congratulations to the couple on their second bundle of joy.:flowers:

Congratulations to the family! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

Congratulations For Louis, Tessy And Their Families.

Gee, aren't they due to celebrate their 1 year wedding anniversary very soon? And now already another kid. Not that I didn't know she was pregnant again. It's just a little surprising that they had another child so soon after the previously unplanned situation and then of course their marriage. Well, congrats to them all. The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess now have 2 little grandsons to spoil.

Congratulations for Louis with family!!! Wow they have second baby Noah!!!

Congratulations for Louis and family!!! Wellcome Noah!!!!

Congratulations to the proud parents and big brother! Both biblical names, Gabriel and Noah. Has Noah been used in either of the families before, and was he given more names?

Louis and Tessy must be great fans of the former German tennis-player Boris Becker. His first son gets the names Noah Gabriel.

Still no pix unfortunately.
I wonder what Luxembourg people think of all that
Do they rejoice or are they indifferent ?

OMG, I just learnt about little Noah. Congratulations to young family.:flowers:

Yea I havn't been on the site in a while so I'm just now reading about this. Congrats to the family! I like the name Noah very cute

I'm quite shocked they had a second child.

Congrats. Any pics of little Noah yet?

Noah de Nassau

I am just guessing ,

This is in wikipedia that:

The Duke of Brabant and his wife are expecting their fourth child in November; if a boy, he will go ahead of his sister, if a girl she will go after her sister, and will remain in line for the throne until such as time as the baby is baptised Catholic .

So I guess Noah is there until his baptism and at that time his name will be skipped like the rest of the family. What is anyone else's thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Is it a joke from Wikipedia ?
of all the baby is due in the spring, then there are no more prevalence of the boys over the girls in Belgian Royal line

Oops I should have put this was a comment in Wikipedia about the British line of succession and an answer to comment #54

Contessa,

In the British line of succession, boys are still preferred over girls. That's why Andrew and Edward are higher in line than Anne. This is why Gabriel and Emmanuel are skipped "ahead" of Elisabeth, the same way that Carl Philip is above Victoria, even though in their countries, the girls come first because they were born first. In the Belgian and Swedish lines, Elisabeth and Victoria, as the eldest children, are ahead of their brothers, but because in Great Britain, it is male-preference, they follow their brothers in this line.

post #54
Does anyone know, why he is in the Brititsh Line of succession, but no other member of his family?
Line of succession to the British Throne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Place 946

I found that another royal house only the baby was included until it was baptized, so I answered that post that is maybe why Noah was listed and no other member of the Luxembourg royal family is that he was not baptized Catholic yet.

So I thought I would post this so my answer would be a little clearer to people. I knew males in britian were still prefered over females, so i figured my answer was probable confusing and I hope this makes my post more clear.

I think succession should be gender-equal. I know for most countries it`s male only or male over female, but it doesn`t really serve a purpose anymore, does it? We're in the 21st century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom