Prince Louis and Sons, News and Events, Part 1: April 2019 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
500px-great-coat-of-arms-of-grand-duke-henri-of-luxembourg-svg_orig.png

Arms of The Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg

Welcome to Prince Louis and Sons
News & Events, Part One

Commencing April 8th, 2019

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
:previous: That is so awesome! Go Prince Gabriel-his family must be so proud of him!?

Wow, that's such an amazing thing for Gabriel to do! It's lovely to see that he's already got social issues he's already concerned about and wants to contribute to. He's going to be a good asset to the GDF in the future years to come, I think.

Gabriel looks so much like his father!

Interesting that an organization would approach a 13 year old boy for their charity work just because he happens to be a prince (grandson of a foreign head of state). Luckily he enjoys cooking.

Pictures from the event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwZeteKFdSG/

I am sure he made both of his parents very proud. Inherited both their big hearts :flowers:

Sounds like Tessy may know Nima, the head of the charity/restaurant. Nima knew Gabriel liked to cook which speaks of some personal knowledge.

Is this a photo from last weekend?
Former spouses look as if they were on a very good terms!

Is this a photo from last weekend?
Former spouses look as if they were on a very good terms!
Tessy and Louis have always been on good terms. From what I've heard although the couple struggled the relationship with her husband wasn't what made her take the decision to finally leave.

Why else would one end a marriage other than the relationship with the other partner? :confused:

Indeed it is great that they were able to have some harmony together -on instagram at least- which must make the divorce less painful for the two children involved.

Last edited:
I think the surprise was because of Tessy's digs on social media at the GDF, but they were most likely directed more towards MT (who is known to have had a not so good relationship with Tessy) than Louis himself. It's good that in spite of everything, he and Tessy are still close.

Is it a suggestion that they are in love?

:previous:

The short article says that it is not the first time that the two were seen together. And it adds that it is a safe bet that it won't be the last time either. So they are certainly alluding to a relationship.

Must be his new girlfriend. According to the article is a brilliant lawyer.
According to her profile on LinkedIn she studied at the University of Paris and already has some professional experience.

:previous: Very impressive! She certainly fits the profile for the wives of the Luxembourg R
oyal princes...highly intelligent and accomplished.

Fingers crossed for Louis....;)

She has been working as a lawyer for three years to this day. So she must be around 27/30 years old ?

Is Scarlett from France or Luxembourg ?

they venture as far as saying she is his fiancee! we shall see if we get an annoucement in the new year, but it would highly surprise me if he was to marry again when he only divorced 1 year ago.

they venture as far as saying she is his fiancee! we shall see if we get an annoucement in the new year, but it would highly surprise me if he was to marry again when he only divorced 1 year ago.

They have been separated for (as far as we know) nearly three years, even if the divorce wasn't finalised until earlier this year. I think it's highly likely that he'll remarry again.

I think it's possible he will remarry. He is young and must want to redo his life. Besides, the girlfriend must want to start a family, I say.

Back
Top Bottom