The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-24-2020, 12:27 AM
Aristocracy

Do we know where they live?

Old 09-24-2020, 03:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Frankfurt, Germany since August 2018 according to Princess Claire's biography (updated March 2019)

Old 11-28-2020, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Félix and Princess Claire have released, through the account of Château les Crostes, four new photos of Prince Liam in occasion of his 4th birthday today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIIVtyTleEY/
Old 11-28-2020, 11:38 AM
Courtier

A very happy 4th Birthday to a sweet Prince.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Such a sweet photo - can't believe Liam is 4 already! It's nice they gave us a glimpse of their home, it seems very ordinary inside from what we can see here. Photos on the walls and fridge just like any other family.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-29-2020, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Such a cutie ! Happy birthday to him !
Old 11-29-2020, 08:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

He is so cute Looks like he had a fun 4th birthday.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa visited for Prince Liam's 4th birthday

RTL Today - Royal selfie: Maria Teresa and grandchildren get on the Gram
Old 12-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Felix and Princess Claire announce that they will help the catering industry and an association that helps those most in need.

Quote:
Dear wine lovers,

I hope you're all okay.

We are proud to announce today that my wife and I have decided that we will help two major players in France, and it will be on the part of our restaurateurs that we have been helping since the beginning of this crisis, and on the other hand we have decided to help the Restos du Coeur which help the most needy especially in these difficult times due to this crisis and in addition to the winter that makes things even more difficult.

We still have 80 HL (10600 bottles) of our 2019 vintage that we were not able to sell in 2020 due to containment, so we decided to sell it at a preferential price in BIB to our restaurateurs and that all profits from this sale will be donated to the Restos du Coeur, an association that has been helping those in need for so long and with such determination. We are proud to be able to share and help this noble cause.

As an individual, you will also have the opportunity to buy these BIB to show your support for this cause that is dear to our hearts.

We will make a special BIB for this cause that will highlight the partnership between The Restaurants of the Heart our Restaurateur and Château les Crostes.

After a good week, stay healthy.

Claire & Felix from Luxembourg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CISdib5l...d=9co3xfftcc0m
Old 12-11-2020, 05:57 AM
Heir Apparent

A Christmas video has been released from Château les Crostes, owned by Felix and Claire.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIoUW70...=1dnkkbkvwu5ls
Old 12-15-2020, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

New photo and message from Prince Felix and Princess Claire.

Quote:
Dear wine lovers ~

During this Christmas period, we are all in a situation which favors solidarity and sharing even if many of us cannot find our relatives and friends.

In Europe, we have lived through many crises, in particular the two world wars. As a result, we had the opportunity to live in peace for 75 years which makes us understand how important our freedom is. Solidarity will always take precedence over individualism and now is the time to take it into account again.

Let us take this opportunity to realize to what extent we have been privileged during all these years and thank Europe and their initiators like Schuman for the implementation of means with a view to a better world. This is what we need to do for our children, to give them a vision full of possibilities. So, let's take precedence over supporting the most insecure by focusing on the person.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and we hope for a happy new year 2021.

Stay healthy

Claire & Felix from Luxembourg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI04faMl...d=1gcniyb8lyod
Old 12-18-2020, 02:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

I know most royal Christmas pictures are not very 'Christmas' but still

Sorry it looks like some odd 'Hollywood' view of the outback. Especially Felix and his hat. Not what I was expecting from this family.

Nice message though.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:57 AM
Majesty

It is marvelous to have a view of Christmas from the residence of Royals.
Old 12-18-2020, 03:43 AM
Aristocracy

They look so happy.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
Aristocracy

A beautiful natural picture of a happy family. It seems to me that Royals, unless they are the next in line to throne, cannot say or do anything without many people against them, with out media or people making un-nice comments in anyway shape or for,. These never to be Kings and Queens, but the siblings of them, can never do anything correct nor please anyone. Really all they need to do is please themselves. They are just trying to lead a life to support their family and enjoy what they have. Times are hard in many way. Wish people could just be nicer with their comments.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:37 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think the photo has anything wrong. It's a picture of Felix and Claire with their kids by their house probably, or in a place that might be important to them.
They seem happy, and that's what matters.
Old 12-18-2020, 06:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I know most royal Christmas pictures are not very 'Christmas' but still

Sorry it looks like some odd 'Hollywood' view of the outback. Especially Felix and his hat. Not what I was expecting from this family.

Nice message though.

Lol, it's not a Hollywood outback, Felix is wearing Bavarian folk clothes and the picture also looks like it was taken in front of a house on the Bavarian countryside. They probably went there on holiday and since they live in Germany, it would have been a local holiday.
Old 12-18-2020, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

A charming family - the children look like they're both going to be quite tall.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Dear wine lovers ~

We hope you are well.

We are very happy to announce that we are operational on our Bag in Box (BIB) that we have set up in partnership with the Restos du Cœur. We hope to be able to raise as much money as possible to help those in immediate need.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to order your Bag in Box.

Thank you for your support.

Claire & Felix
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLG_z5Aln25/
Old 02-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Do we know, how much or how many bottles they give to the "Restaurants of the Heart", this charitable initiative? I googled their activities - very French, very heart warming!

Tags
claire, felix, prince felix, princess amalia, princess claire, princess claire of luxembourg