Prince Félix, Princess Claire and Family, Current Events Part 1: November 2013 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get a vintage vibe from last photo, maybe because of princess Claire's dress.
I always liked Claire's confidence, she likes camera and camera likes her. I dont mean that in a bad way. She seems very natural in a front of cameras.

I agre with you Ofelia. Her smile and poses tell her confidence. Honestly, she will be very good as a fashion model , imo!
The Luxembourg princes married beautiful wives. Lucky men.

Princess Claire and her mother Gabriele attended the Elie Saab fashion show as part of the Paris Fashion Week on July 8. Claire's wedding dress had been by Elie Saab.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The new photos are lovely, little Princess Amalia is adorable. I like how we seem to be getting more photos of the family lately. Prince Felix is very handsome.
I think the photos were released last month as principessa had posted the first photo on 3/6/2015.

Prince Felix of Luxembourg and his family were featured in the past edition of the French magazine, Point de Vu. The photos were taken at the family’s home, Château les Crostes in Southern France.

I didn't realise the family lived in France until I saw these photos - I'd always thought they lived in Luxembourg. I Googled Château les Crostes out of curiosity and it appears that you can stay there. Is this the same château?

Yes, the Dutch weekly program Blauw Bloed had an interview with the couple, showing the beautiful domain in the Var (Provence). The domain is run by a manager working for the vineyard, M Bruno Clément and a dozen of staff. The princely couple themselves lives on the large domain but not in the actual château which has a number of chambres d'hôtes. There are a number of beautiful provençal style maisons on the domain, there is an héliport even, I assume the couple lives in one of these.

Last edited:
The new photos are lovely, little Princess Amalia is adorable. I like how we seem to be getting more photos of the family lately. Prince Felix is very handsome.
I think the photos were released last month as principessa had posted the first photo on 3/6/2015.

I didn't realise the family lived in France until I saw these photos - I'd always thought they lived in Luxembourg. I Googled Château les Crostes out of curiosity and it appears that you can stay there. Is this the same château?

"Point de vue" magazine has always lovely photos and of great quality. It's my preferred magazine about royals.

claire is a natural at this! what a fantastic choice of charity to support for her, so it just makes sense that she went there on her own and looking so confident. i can't wait to see her out and about more and learning about other charities she chooses to support.

Last edited:
i thought this may interest some of you: claire will be defending her thesis in her university in rome on 11th november.

Claire M. de Nassau Lademacher

DIFENDERÀ PUBBLICAMENTE LA TESI

A bioethical analysis of the place of consent in organ donation

with particular reference to the United States, Germany and Austria

(Direttore: Prof. D. G.J. Woodall)

Mercoledì, 11 novembre 2015, alle ore 15.00

nell’aula tesi dell’Ateneo

Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum

Via degli Aldobrandeschi, 190 – 00163 Roma

Tel. (+39) 06 / 916891

- Dottorato in Bioetica - Claire M. de Nassau Lademacher

Who is the prince Lelio Orsini d'Aragona?

He is the heir to the old Papal/Roman princely noble family Orsini's last remaining branch Gravina. This is the same Orsini family you see in Movies/TV shows about the De Medicis, Borgias, the Renaissance, etc. His mother is a Georgian princess hence the interest in and visits to Georgia. He was once romantically linked to Felix's cousin Maria Annunziata; and is a close friend of the brothers.

His family at Prussian royal wedding.
Luisa, Lelio et Dorothea Orsini au mariage du prince Georg Friedrich de Prusse et de la princesse Sophie d'Isenburg, célébré religieusement en l'église de la pa...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orsini_family

He is the heir to the old Papal/Roman princely noble family Orsini's last remaining branch Gravina. This is the same Orsini family you see in Movies/TV shows about the De Medicis, Borgias, the Renaissance, etc. His mother is a Georgian princess hence the interest in and visits to Georgia. He was once romantically linked to Felix's cousin Maria Annunziata; and is a close friend of the brothers.

His family at Prussian royal wedding.
Luisa, Lelio et Dorothea Orsini au mariage du prince Georg Friedrich de Prusse et de la princesse Sophie d'Isenburg, célébré religieusement en l'église de la pa...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orsini_family

Thanks for the info :) .

He was once romantically linked to Felix's cousin Maria Annunziata; and is a close friend of the brothers.
I think that's basically based on a picture of them dancing together at the Alix de Ligne/Louise zu Stolberg party a few years ago and not much more ;)

Prince Lelio Nicolò Orsini d'Aragona is the son of Prince Raimondo Orsini d'Aragona and of his wife, Princess Kethevan Bagration of Moukhrani (a member of the former Georgian Royal House and a former Ambassador of Georgia to the Holy See).
Prince Raimondo is also a second cousin of Queen Paola of Belgium (his maternal grandfather and her maternal grandmother were siblings).

Last edited by a moderator:
Félix and Claire are expecting a second child. Discussion has been moved to this thread.

Last edited:

Prince Félix attended a signing session of Stephane Bern at the Residence of the Ambassador of Luxembourg in Paris yesterday, November 9. Stephane Bern has written a book entitled 'Mon Luxembourg'.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Back
Top Bottom