Prince Félix Engaged to Claire Lademacher: December 13, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her father and brother are giants! She is tall but she is actually several inches shorter than Felix, just has decided to go with "heels" anyway. They are a gorgeous pair. And the wee princes Noah and Garbriel steal the show as usual.

Where is it that Tessy and Louis live? I heard here that they live out of Luxembourg. They were studying in London. Is that where?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pix and lovely family... I can't wait for the wedding.

The Luxembourgs are the loveliest and classiest Royal family in Europe, imo. Claire is a wonderful addition-simply lovely! ;)

Agreed, Moonmaiden. The Luxembourgs are the most consistently attractive family--all members--in Europe. Maybe it's partly because of their mixed genetic heritage, which somehow "hit the jackpot." Everyone is attractive! It should be fascinating to see if Felix and Claire have very tall children, but whatever their height they should be great to look at, and descended from "brains" as well. I still want to know if Tessy is pregnant, which we thought during the October wedding. She's hiding behind someone in these pics. And would like to know where Tessy and Louis live, just out of curiosity.

The Luxembourgs are the loveliest and classiest Royal family in Europe, imo. Claire is a wonderful addition-simply lovely! ;)

Impressive CV, Claire! . . . I also like her simple and yet attrative style (altough I noticed she did not wear a single piece of jewelry?. . . ). Congratulations to both, they look like a great couple :luxflag2::fireworks:

Prince Félix & Claire not to marry in Luxembourg:
Wort.lu - Prince Félix & Claire not to marry in Luxembourg

I can't say I blame them. They probably want to stop any possible complaining about the costs to the taxpayers for another Royal wedding before it even begins. It will not be a State occasion like Gui's was anyway.

Claire's mega wealthy family can pay for it, and they can really let it rip and have the kind of wedding they want. It would be incredible if it took place in the Eternal City where both Felix and Claire are students, but it will probably take place in her native Germany.

I can't wait. :p

I am so looking forward to their wedding! Claire will be a stunning bride!

I wonder if Claire will have a couture wedding gown like Stephanie? I'm sure they'll have an amazing wedding. I can't wait for it - has a date been set?

The engagement ring of Claire Lademacher. You may not post them on your own website, without permisson of Albert Nieboer from Royal Press Europe.

Nice pic, isnt it?
Photo ©Royal Press Europe, Albert Nieboer.

The engagement ring of Claire Lademacher. You may not post them on your own website, without permisson of Albert Nieboer from Royal Press Europe.

Nice pic, isnt it?
Photo ©Royal Press Europe, Albert Nieboer.

I'm not too fond of the ring.

A beautiful ring, it must be wonderfully shining !

The center diamond looks quite large, but I really dislike the setting.

One can really appreciate just how attractive Claire is in that video, something that wasn't that noticeable in photographs. Just one thing, is it my imagination, or is she trying to bend her neck a little in order not to seem taller than Felix?

I think it´s a very pretty ring to wear every day. I don´t like big stones.

I like the ring... It's different and it wouldn't be my choice but it's a gorgeous ring.

Definitely not my choice of a ring.

Is Claire Catholic or Protestant? If she is Protestant like most Germans, will she have to convert to Catholicism in order to marry Felix? If not, will the wedding be presided by clergy from both denominations?

Is Claire Catholic or Protestant? If she is Protestant like most Germans, will she have to convert to Catholicism in order to marry Felix? If not, will the wedding be presided by clergy from both denominations?

As she is studying at the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum (Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), I suspect that she is Catholic. In fact the majority of Germans are Catholics (30,0%) though only by a slight margin as of the whole population 29,9% are Protestants.

It wouldn't be my choice of ring too but somehow I'm loving it on her hand

I am pretty certain Claire is Catholic. I saw her receiving the Eucharist at Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding.And as another poster has pointed out, she is studying at a school that is under the direct control of the Pope.

I am not at all impressed with her engagement ring. :sad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom