Prince Félix and Princess Claire FAQ (Job, Education, Residence etc.)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As smart as she is I would not be surprised if she didn't already speak Luxembourgish.

She speaks German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.

Does anyone know if Felix and Claire are present on social networks (Facebok, Instagram ..)?

The Félix and Claire princes have monogram?

As smart as she is I would not be surprised if she didn't already speak Luxembourgish.

She speaks German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.

Luxembourgian is a Germanic dialect. Dialects (a mother tongue) are so much harder to speak. I think an American will always be picked out when he opens his mouth in England, no matter the perfect English he speaks. That is the same with Luxembourgian. You have to be raised up with it to speak it good.

Does anyone know if Felix and Claire are present on social networks (Facebok, Instagram ..)?

they probably are in facebook although under incognito to avoid people harassing them...

The Félix and Claire princes have monogram?

not as far as i am aware, or at least it has never been published...

It literally means swarm of women a.k.a The swarm of women who want him. I'm sure whenever he goes somewhere that it is known who he is that he has a swarm of women congregate around him. He's so attractive, IMHO, that I'd expect this to happen even where women don't know he's a prince.

I think this is what in America is referred to as a "chick magnet." :lol:?:D

Apparently Félix and Claire currently reside in Frankfurt, Germany. Do they work in Germany? In addition to running Château les Crostes in France, what are Felix and Claire's other professional activities?

Lademacher Crostes Castle , Lademacher wine Yards , wine sold in Luxembourg etc...

Princess Claire received the Chateau Crostes and is wineyards as present from his father in 2014.
Prince Felix is a lucky Man.
But what a diffrence with Prince Robert de Luxembourg's Chateau Haut Brion.....

Prince Robert got from his Mother Princesss Joan Chateau Brion whose wine is the most famous "premier Grand Cru classé de France "

Prince Felix took intensive Italian courses in Milan before starting a bachelor's degree in bioethics at the Regina Apostolorum University in Rome, where he obtained a master's degree in bioethics in 2013.
https://monarchie.lu/fr/la-famille-...ix-et-la-princesse-claire/sar-le-prince-felix

Princess Claire began studying at the American University of Paris, where she graduated with a degree in international communication in 2007.
After obtaining a master's degree in bioethics with summa cum laude at the Regina Apostolorum University in Rome in 2009, the princess decided to deepen her knowledge and started a doctorate.
As part of research work for her thesis, she was hosted as a visiting scholar at the Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University in Washington DC.
https://monarchie.lu/fr/la-famille-...t-la-princesse-claire/sar-la-princesse-claire

Last edited:
Claire gained some first-hand work experience at the Condé Nast publishing house in New York and Munich, before working at IMG World in Berlin.

In which media has she collaborated?

Back
Top Bottom