Pre-Wedding Information for Félix and Claire

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for providing the links!
The couple seems to be sensible. Prince Felix shrewdly tries to build a life somewhat outside the Grand Ducal family. This is perfectly understandable.
I am looking forward to seeing photos from the upcoming wedding.

Last edited:
What a beautiful place! I can't wait to see wedding pictures! Congrats to the couple & their families!

Some details have been revealed about the civil wedding... While Prince Félix has chosen his future brother-in-law Felix Lademacher as his witness, Claire has chosen Princess Alexandra.

South of Grance ... tough to take.... good luck to them both ..

Let's hope there will be plenty of pix of the events !!!

Which is monitored at a live broadcast? Now is time to start?

The new Princess Claire looks elegant, simple and stunning...and Felix is now wearing a beard?!:ohmy:

Some details have been revealed about the civil wedding... While Prince Félix has chosen his future brother-in-law Felix Lademacher as his witness, Claire has chosen Princess Alexandra.

Nice "gesture" :) I thought that Prince Felix's younger brother Prince Louis will be a witness.

Last edited:
So... is she now a princess or what? I can hardly find a website that confirms her title :ermm:

I see, both a princess and a Royal Highness. Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be.:ermm:

i thought luxembourg being a catholic country, we'd have to wait until the religious service to have a 'princess claire', just like it happened with stephanie?

Legally she IS a Princess, but just like Stephanie she will not be called "Princess" during the Nuptial Mass until after the Nuptial Blessing is pronounced.

Stephanie was called "Comtesse" or Stephanie de Lannoy by the Archbishop during the religious ceremony...not Princesse.

In the eyes of the Roman Catholic Church, they are not yet validly married.

It will be the same for Claire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom