Is Tessy de Nassau Pregnant?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this photo she looks like she is but is there any official announcement?

Congratulations:flowers:

Last edited:
She certainly does look pregnant again! I am really surprised they had another so soon but congratulations anyway!:flowers:
Where were these pictures taken? Were any other royals present? Is this an official duty for Tessy?

crm2317 said:
She certainly does look pregnant again! I am really surprised they had another so soon but congratulations anyway!:flowers:
Where were these pictures taken? Were any other royals present? Is this an official duty for Tessy?

I believe Sebastien wasn't present, the other members were.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2007/07051302.jpg

Last edited:
I know that her first pregnancy was announced by the court/press release(?), but would this one be?

norwegianne said:
I know that her first pregnancy was announced by the court/press release(?), but would this one be?

Isnt Louis & Tessy no longer of the royal house, is they are then i dont think we will get an announcment, since last announcment Louis was still part of the court/royal house.

Tessy is IMO stunning on these pics.

She does look pregnant, but could it be the style/print of that dress that makes her appear pregnant?

Lady Jennifer said:
She does look pregnant, but could it be the style/print of that dress that makes her appear pregnant?

She looks pregnant; she looks like she’s over 4-5 months too. A dress wont make you look like that, even if it did, the fabric bits would look loose (it would look like the dress is 2-3 sizes bigger), it wont stretch nicely across the belly area like it is on Tessy:flowers:

Danielane said:
Tessy is IMO stunning on these pics.

Yes she is. When I first saw her pictures (around the christening of the first baby) I didn't think she was cute at ALL. She's very pretty here.

I hope she's pregnant, but who knows, she may have just gained a little weight.

is there any offcial anouncement<?

I have to say that I am quite surprised by this news...

queenofcelts said:
:lol: WOW! They are fast, indeed...

Not really. If she is indeed pregnant its kind of like Mary & Letizia. They announced their pregnancies right around their children's 1st birthdays. Gabriel just turned 1 a few months ago.
I remember hearing somewhere that generally there is an 18 month time span between births.

I think it is surprising because they are both still very young and are only married. Personally I thought they would have waited until their studies were over before they expanded their family:flowers:

if this is true, and judging by that picture, it certainly seems so, than congratulations to Louis, Tessy, Gabriel, the Grand Duke and Duchess, and the rest of the family! Gabriel seems so cute, and adored (especially by his grandmother!), and I hope the next baby is the same.

**edit: by looking at Princess Robijn's first picture again, (the 45 degree angle to the side shot) there is no way that the dress could make her appear pregnant to that degree. The material is clinging to her, especially to her legs, and the wind, if there is any, seems to be headed at her front.

Last edited:
Ohhhh, a little brother/sister for Gabriel!

Wonderful news (if its true). I wonder if the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess are excited about having a second grandchild.

Tessy certainly looks pregnant doesn't she? :ohmy:
If there's no announcement we'll just have to wait a few more months!

I am very happy for them and the Ducal family.

If this is true, well I can't say I'm that surprised. I had a conversation with a friend once over our bets on how long it would be before Louis and Tessy had a second child. She said it would be at least five years, I said within two...but I guess it's still too earlier to say if I was right or not since no official announcement was made.

crm2317 said:
I think it is surprising because they are both still very young and are only married. Personally I thought they would have waited until their studies were over before they expanded their family:flowers:[/quote

Exactly as I thought,both are too young to raise one child and now there is two:ohmy: :ohmy: .

Maybe it was an accident too? Or she wants to have her kids one after the other, like other royals, she's a wife and a mother after all.

I am a little confused. They are both the legal age of consent and are married...why is it a big deal that they are expecting a second child?

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion about whether or not they are too young...but can we agree to the following:

1) No two people are the same. Your maturity level at the of 19-21 age might not be the same as theirs. There are some people who marry young and stay married. Just as there are those who marry young and don't stay married. Same for older couples as well.

2) Louis and Tessy are not an ordinary young married couple. While there might be several reasons why young marriages fail....a primary cause is a lack of finances. I don't think that is a problem for this couple.

If Lous and Tessy don't work....if they outgrow each other at some point...then they won't be any different than any young or mature couple.

I, for one wish them a safe pregnancy and a healthy child! Congrats to the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom