Is Tessy de Nassau Pregnant?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. Louis seems to have matured ALOT and I think Tessy is pregnant... pregnant women have the tendency to touch their tummies most of the time :D

That's lovely! ^_^
I was kind of iffy about Tessy at first but my opinion is quite changed. She's so pretty, and very discreet! And she dresses very nicely too.

Congratulations to them! I bet Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa is supremely happy to have another grandbaby on the way. :angel:

We should wait to offer congratulations until an annoucement has been made.

As another member pointed out, it's possible that there won't be an official announcement made, since Tessy and the couple's children are not titled, and the family has no real royal duties. ^_^

suturegeisha said:
As another member pointed out, it's possible that there won't be an official announcement made, since Tessy and the couple's children are not titled, and the family has no real royal duties. ^_^

I wasn't speaking of an official announcement, but perhaps someone saying something when it is blatantly obvious that she is pregnant.

I've havn't yet gone through the earlier posts so I'll just say...
:flowers: Congrats to Tessy, Louis and the whole GDF [if shes preganant].

TheQueen said:
Wonderful news (if its true). I wonder if the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess are excited about having a second grandchild.

It is true,it was confirmed by hja also,and he never misses a beat.Any grandparent is exited to have another grandchild to look forward to,no exception with Henri and Maria Teresa.

http://www.royalblog.nl/

lucien said:
It is true,it was confirmed by hja also,and he never misses a beat.Any grandparent is exited to have another grandchild to look forward to,no exception with Henri and Maria Teresa.

http://www.royalblog.nl/

I like the fact that Louis and Tessy are both on the balcony with the family.
It must be good for the families of Louis and Tessy to know that there will be a new child - it's a sign that their marriage works and they enjoy being a family, after all. Maybe Tessy will get new titles for herself and the kids once the new baby is born. But I don't think titles mean something to her. She seems to be content to live a quiet and discreet life with Louis and kid(s) in Switzerland, that's good for both of them. No drunken attics like those of the young Royals of the UK for these two, it seems.

asma said:
Exactly as I thought,both are too young to raise one child and now there is two:ohmy: :ohmy: .

I think you have misunderstood me:flowers: I don't think they are too young to raise children, I am sure they are both wonderful parents. I had just expected they would wait untill their studies were complete before having more children. I certainly don't believe them to be incapable of raisin a child at this age:flowers:

I think she is preganant. Little fast, but if they are happy together???!!!

If indeed she is pregnant as she looks: Congratulations!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

While it does appear that Tessy de Nassau is pregnant, there has been no official announcement. Specualtion from other boards, or other posters, is not fact. So until an official announcement is made, we will not know for sure. In the meantime, until we are sure, this is pure speculation, and we should not treat it as fact.

Luxembourg Forum Moderators

Empress said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

While it does appear that Tessy de Nassau is pregnant, there has been no official announcement. Specualtion from other boards, or other posters, is not fact. So until an official announcement is made, we will not know for sure. In the meantime, until we are sure, this is pure speculation, and we should not treat it as fact.

Luxembourg Forum Moderators

Chèr Moderators,

Her pose on the pictures is not due to bad posture,Tessy de Nassau is definitely pregnant,but hey,that's OK,she's and legally married and entitled to be pregnant if she so wishes,doesn't need our approval.Nor do you have to be an obstetrician to see if a lady is "with child" or not.The link I provided to the Royalblog of hja can without a doubt be taken as true,it wouldn't be mentioned on that blog if it wasn't true,he's a very RELIABLE dutch journalist you see,definetly not some rag rat.

As for an official statement,it is a private matter as Louis is not in line to the Throne since the wedding.If there will be an announcement of some sort,it's purely courtesy to us posters...;)

lucien said:
Chèr Moderators,

Her pose on the pictures is not due to bad posture,Tessy de Nassau is definitely pregnant,but hey,that's OK,she's and legally married and entitled to be pregnant if she so wishes,doesn't need our approval.Nor do you have to be an obstetrician to see if a lady is "with child" or not.The link I provided to the Royalblog of hja can without a doubt be taken as true,it wouldn't be mentioned on that blog if it wasn't true,he's a very RELIABLE dutch journalist you see,definetly not some rag rat.

As for an official statement,it is a private matter as Louis is not in line to the Throne since the wedding.If there will be an announcement of some sort,it's purely courtesy to us posters...;)

That's entirely true, she is legally married and entitled to be pregnant.

HOWEVER, since there has been no official, from the Palace statement, the case that Tessy may or may not be pregnant is still just specualtion, despite the fact that we have several photos which more or less confirm a pregnancy. All we moderators are saying is that we cannot treat it as fact until someone from the Palace says "Hey, everyone, Tessy is pregnant again!". That's all.
While I have no doubt that this Dutch journalist is reliable, even the media get things mixed up occasionally, and we simply can't take his word as official. Sorry.

I think after Tessy appeared in public with her pregnancy there will be an announcment or maybe not. she looks heavier than 3 months & official announcmnts are made in the 3rd month, so guessing we wont get one.

I believe that there will be statements if Tessy turns out to be pregnant. From even before the wedding the family hasn't been hiding away the truth about Louis, Tessy, and Gabriel and I don't think they'll start now. Louis is still a member of the royal family, succession or not, and any child between he and Tessy is still a grandchild of the Grand Dukes. I believe that the family would want to announce the arrival of a second grandchild.

If there was an announcement in the last pregnancy it should also be one in this IMO the announcement should have been made before this appearance because has Lucien said "Nor do you have to be an obstetrician to see if a lady is "with child" or not" at this stage of course!

biboquinhas said:
If there was an announcement in the last pregnancy it should also be one in this IMO the announcement should have been made before this appearance because has Lucien said "Nor do you have to be an obstetrician to see if a lady is "with child" or not" at this stage of course!

Maybe they only announced the pregnancy with Gabriel because Louis was still in line to the throne at that time. He was in line when he was born but only renounced his rights at the time of his marriage:flowers:

On PPE Agency : Luxembourg Apparently Pregnant Tessy, wife of prince Louis, at the procession of the closing of the Octave of Our Lady of Luxembourg

I love her dress and her hat!

If she's pregnant (I think it's quite obvious she is) I wish her a helthy Pregnancy!

...so I think it will not be an official annoucement... She doesn't look happy in the photos!!!!!

Is Tessy from Luxemburg?

I think she's pregnant, I hope for a girl, CONGRATULATIONS :flowers:

She looks sad but I wonder since it seems to be a solemn occasion she just looks somber.

MissSaga said:
Is Tessy from Luxemburg?
Tessy is from Luxembourg. I believe she met Louis when serving as a member of the Luxembourg army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom