Baptism of Princess Amalia: July 12, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she will be baptised in Luxembourg

can't wait to see little Amalia again :D

Lovely pictures, I love seeing the whole family together, but I don't see Sebastien there.

I'm a bit disappointed on Claire's outfit, I think she was a bit underdressed for her daughter's baptism.

as usual, the whole family is the picture of happiness. they are a pleasure to see!
i hope we get some official pictures... :)

Lovely, happy photos. Thank you all for posting.

Amalia is so tiny and so precious...! Claire's dress is not at all flattering, but it hardly matters. She has that "new mommy" radiance to make up for it!:p

Amalia is so tiny and so precious...! Claire's dress is not at all flattering, but it hardly matters. She has that "new mommy" radiance to make up for it!:p

considering that she just had a baby weeks ago, I think Claire's dress is quite flattering. She looks lovely.

Though I admit I've grown too used to seeing hats and fascinators at this type of event so everyone looks quite "bare".

Tessy's dress is unflattering and ugly. It doesn't look right for the event when compared to the other women.

Alexandra looks great.

Well, we are certainly in agreement about Tessy....

Aw, little Amalia is so tiny and adorable. I am swooning over the pictures of Félix holding her (I have said it before and I will say it again, men with children are my kryptonite). Claire looks absolutely stunning. They all look so happy – understandably :D

Don't care for either Tessy's nor Stéphanie's dresses. Alexandra and Claire look lovely though and so does Maria Teresa.

I love that they chose Alexandra as a godmother to little Amalia – I wonder if she will be godmother to Guillaume and Stéphanie's first child as well.

They look well, but i hope they didn't hold the little one like this for too long, seems a bit uncomfortable for her...?

I would think it's probably comfortable for her given as she's not crying.

Had Prince Sebastien also attended the baptism of his niece? I have not seen any picture of him!

Wow, Claire looks great! So tall, elegant and fit. With her long dark hair and stature, she reminds me of Kate Middleton. I think that the white dress Claire is wearing is very flattering as it shows off her long, beautiful legs. What a beautiful couple Felix and Claire make. That said, what was Tessy thinking when she put on that dress? Atrocious is the best word to describe it. Formless and green, it looks terrible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom