Baptism of Noah de Nassau: October 27, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah Guillaume

According to Hello!, the baby's full name is Noah Guillaume.
His brother's full name is :angel:Gabriel Michael Louis Ronny.
I know that Ronny is Tessy's brother's name; is Michael her father's name?

Wow ... this family grows up so fastly :D
I remember hearing about Tessy's first pregnancy.
and now there's a second baby :eek:
anyway... I love the names Gabriel and Noah, and the babies are sooo cute :wub:
I'm happy for them, Tessy and Louis make a good couple.

He is such a cute baby, I am glad that his baptism went well and that Prince Guillaume was chosen as one of his godparents but who was the other godparent? Prince Louis and Tessy are a good looking couple so that tells me that both Noah and Gabriel are going to be ladies men when they get older. :flowers:

He is such a cute baby, I am glad that his baptism went well and that Prince Guillaume was chosen as one of his godparents but who was the other godparent? Prince Louis and Tessy are a good looking couple so that tells me that both Noah and Gabriel are going to be ladies men when they get older. :flowers:

The other godparent is one of Tessy's sisters...her name escapes me at the moment.

It might sound absolutely stupid, but for me Noah looks like little Leonor.

They all seem to end in double consonants and a y :)

The Grand Duchess Maria Theresa looks radiant...I have to say I am startled at how YOUNG Tessy and Louis look...they look like children themselves.

Tessy's hair is very long now, I don't think those are extensions. Her hair was always at least shoulder length and many women experience great hair growth during pregnancy. I love the color of her outfit, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom