A Girl for Félix and Claire - Amalia Gabriela Maria Teresa: June 15, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents and the baby all look happy together. Congratulations to them.

I haven't been here for a few days, so didn't know Amalia had been born, but it's groovy that I was thinking the other night that Amalia would be a good name for another new princess.
And so just right to name her also after her grandmas.
In the formal pictures she looks like GD Henri. I think this is probably because she inherited his almond eyes--the somewhat "oriental" look. Babies change, so one can't be sure about that for a while, but that's how it looks to me. She could be a stunner!

Last edited:
Congratulations to the whole family!. Princess Amalia is very adorable!.

Sent from my GT-S7582 using The Royals Community mobile app

Congratulations! God bless the new baby girl! :flowers:
They chose very beautiful names for her!

Little Amalia is an adorable baby, and I love how small she is! I like how they released photos so soon after the birth. It's better than keeping the public waiting. I'm looking forward to when she's older since she can attend events with Noah and Gabriel, and perhaps the future children of Stephanie and Guillaume.

The American gossip magazine, US, that usually concentrates on famous performers reported on the birth:

Prince Felix, Princess Claire Debut Baby Princess Amalia: Pictures - Us Weekly

By the way, on a side note, what is it with Felix and that beard? It seems that Felix sometimes follows Guillaume's trends. When they were younger, Guillaume started greasing back his hair and soon enough, Felix was doing the same thing. Now, here we have Felix growing out a beard like his older brother. While a beard seems to favor Guillaume, I'm not sure that it does the same for Felix.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see new pictures of Amalia. It seems that Felix and Claire are keeping a low profile. I would have liked to see some pictures marking her 6 month anniversary, but we didn't see any. It could have been tied in with Christmas photos. Considering how good looking the parents are, I'm sure that Amalia is beautiful baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom