Stéphanie on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My guess is that the covers are in local tabloids. I hope the baby drama in local mass media will subside.

Last edited:
Rayarena;. I know that Guillaume and Stephanie said that they would wait before having a child said:
Sounds like the 1800s. Their duty is to have a child.

Sounds like the 1800s. Their duty is to have a child.

It does sound like the 1800s, but then again, so is the concept of a royal family. They aren't your neighbor next door. If your neighbor next door gets married and decides that he or she does not want to have a child, it's no big deal. If your neighbor next door decides that he or she wants to adopt a child from Vietnam or China instead of having one that's fine. If Guillaume and Stephanie decide that they don't want to have a child, or decide to adopt a little girl form the Philippines as their only child and heir, it would become a state issue.

As the heir to the dynasty, Guillaume's job is to make sure that the Nassau family continue. This is done by having a child.

It does sound like the 1800s, but then again, so is the concept of a royal family. They aren't your neighbor next door. If your neighbor next door gets married and decides that he or she does not want to have a child, it's no big deal. If your neighbor next door decides that he or she wants to adopt a child from Vietnam or China instead of having one that's fine. If Guillaume and Stephanie decide that they don't want to have a child, or decide to adopt a little girl form the Philippines as their only child and heir, it would become a state issue.

As the heir to the dynasty, Guillaume's job is to make sure that the Nassau family continue. This is done by having a child.

Unfortunately, the motto "when I want a child, I get pregnant and everything goes well" is far from the truth. The HGD have to make sure that the family continue, that does not mean the sole grace of their wishes will conceive a child. Would that be such easy, I would be currently expecting my fourth child. Alas, I am still awaiting to expect the first.

I heartily pity all the heirs of a title who are facing infertility. Adoption is by no way an option for a Gotha family. A title can not be passed even through plenary adoption.

Unfortunately, the motto "when I want a child, I get pregnant and everything goes well" is far from the truth. The HGD have to make sure that the family continue, that does not mean the sole grace of their wishes will conceive a child. Would that be such easy, I would be currently expecting my fourth child. Alas, I am still awaiting to expect the first.

I heartily pity all the heirs of a title who are facing infertility. Adoption is by no way an option for a Gotha family. A title can not be passed even through plenary adoption.

I fervently hope that they are not having fertility issues. It would be so sad that the union of two such distinguished families [Nassau and Lannoy] would end in fertility issues. Their child after all would have the undisputed best pedigree amongst the new crop of heirs of Gotha!

Last edited:
That is a gorgeous photo of Stephanie, but the photo shopping is a bit much!

I fervently hope that they are not having fertility issues. It would be so sad that the union of two such distinguished families [Nassau and Lannoy] would end in fertility issues. Their child after all would have the undisputed best pedigree amongst the new crop of heirs of Gotha!

HGD Guillaume may take the same route that his great-uncle (Baudouin of Belgium) took. Granted, not much could be done about infertility back in the day, but King B stayed married without issue and the throne passed to his brother. (Even now nothing could have helped Queen F sustain a pregnancy)

As a medical professional, when I see pics of Gui with serious redness in his face, several conditions he might have and/or meds he must take come to mind. I do not believe he is gay, but I do think there may be a medical condition and/or meds he must take (maybe temporarily) that is/are preventing conception.

Their pedigree doesn't make them special they are humans and we all can have problems.

Back
Top Bottom