HGD Stéphanie, Current Events Part 1: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Place Royale interview with HGD Stéphanie on December 23rd about her passion for art and cinema.

Preview: https://www.rtl.be/info/video/654971.aspx

ETA: Full interview (15 minutes) on Place Royale's Facebook page
It's with a big pleasure that I was watching this video- HGD is such charming, pleasant person! And her french is so soft and "elegant". The comments below the interview were positive- the people called her " our petite belge":flowers:

She's definitely one of my favorite royals.

Fascinating young woman....bright, refined and literate with a good sense of humor to boot.

These qualities do not usually come through in still photography so it's always great to see live video and read through interviews.

She and Guillaume seem extremely well suited to one another, very compatible.;)

Stéphanie attended the preview of an exhibition of Portuguese artist João Penalva at the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (Mudam) today, March 2:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Are there any engagements planned for HGD Stephanie? I haven't seen any news or events for her in a while -just asking as I enjoy seeing her out and about.

Are there any engagements planned for HGD Stephanie? I haven't seen any news or events for her in a while -just asking as I enjoy seeing her out and about.

I've been thinking the same thing: where is she? :huh: Hope it's all good news.

Wonderful cause with poignant significance for Stephanie.

On June 8th, HGD Stephanie attended the presentation of project "LeguTec" and toured the field in Manternach with Minister of Agriculture Fernand Etgen and the President of the National Relief Service Grand Duchess Charlotte, Mr. Pierre Bley. This innovative project aims to build a resource-based emerging production, which represents one of the agricultural policy priorities.

Offiziell Feldbegehung a Virstellung vum Projet "LeguTec" zu Manternach um Betrib Mehlen — gouvernement.lu // Le gouvernement luxembourgeois

Lëtzebuerger Journal: „Soja made in Luxembourg“

ETA: Portail de l'Agriculture's Facebook album

ETA: RTL.lu - Lëtzebuerger - VIDEO: Soja zu Lëtzebuerger: De Projet kéint der Biodiversitéit am Land hëllefen

Last edited:
Last edited:

Speculative posts have been removed according to the TRF rules. Thank you for your understanding!

HGD Stéphanie as Patron of the Association of Friends of Museums attended a Christmas reception at the Villa Vauban yesterday, December 12.

Princess Sibilla attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** monarchie **

Last edited:
I so enjoy seeing her nowadays, showing a bump !!!

I so enjoy seeing her nowadays, showing a bump !!!
It is lovely to see HGD Stephanie, she lights the room up with her engaging smile on her recent visit to "Amis des Musées" - Friends of the Museum patronage.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg gave an interview to the French magazine Point de Vue as President of the Board of Directors of the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art. The interview was done for February 2020 issue of the magazine. The photos were taken by photographer Julio Piatti.
https://www.newmyroyals.com/2020/02/princess-stephanie-gave-interview-to.html?m=1

I can't seem to get enough of HGD Stephanie these days

She's in the home stretch of her pregnancy now? I am so excited for the baby to come!?

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg gave an interview to the French magazine Point de Vue as President of the Board of Directors of the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art. The interview was done for February 2020 issue of the magazine. The photos were taken by photographer Julio Piatti.
https://www.newmyroyals.com/2020/02/princess-stephanie-gave-interview-to.html?m=1

I can't seem to get enough of HGD Stephanie these days

Can you believe I am just now getting around to reading this article in its' entirety?:lol:

Anyway, HGD Stephanie may not be the most stylish of the young Royal women but she is highly intelligent, articulate and cultured indeed. I especially love the elegant manner in which she expresses her view on how children gather and process information....."children are not 'a priori' ".

Very impressive. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg will be in good hands!;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom