HGD Guillaume: Relationship Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Promi can be wrong. This is a possibility. But an engagement wouldn't surprise me.

we just have to wait and see when his birthday rolls around the corner

damn, i wanted to be his fiancee! im gonna cry ;_;

however, if this comes true, i will wish him a greatest happiness^^

kathia_sophia said:
damn, i wanted to be his fiancee! im gonna cry ;_;

Me too! Lol :) But if he is engaged, I'll be jumping for joy for him, his fiancee and both of their families. Luxembourg too, of course.

i would be happy for him too....the person who marries him will be extremely lucky

It sounds weird. I wonder whether a real close friend would disclose a private information while knowing it will be on most of the Internet royal sites, blogs and forums soon after the publication.

Somebody seems to have added the information on the French wikipedia page, but it seems to be edited out again.

It even suggested that they might get engaged on november 11th. I would take the information with a few pinches of salt. We have heard several of these stories before and they were all invented. False information spreads easily and quickly on the internet. For now we can only count on the word of 'Alba' whoever that may be. Not a very strong source.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, Guillaumne was already 'engaged' with one of the Thurn-und-Taxis princesses and other noble girl. I agree with Marengo, we must wait for more reliable informations.

its the same with april fools.....there is always an april fools engagement.

It seems like someone wants to get keep everyone guessing. One day a woman's name appears as a possible girlfriend or friend of HGD Guillaume on a web site or on the Internet, then the next day, the name and the information is gone or the information turns out to be incorrect.

It seems like someone wants to get keep everyone guessing. One day a woman's name appears as a possible girlfriend or friend of HGD Guillaume on a web site or on the Internet, then the next day, the name and the information is gone or the information turns out to be incorrect.

Or some people like to act as if they knew everything and were told about all the plans. Some sources are reliable (like the one who told about archduke Christoph's engagement) but some are ... doubtful, to say the least.

Or some people like to act as if they knew everything and were told about all the plans. Some sources are reliable (like the one who told about archduke Christoph's engagement) but some are ... doubtful, to say the least.

I do not know if there will be an engagement but I just watch "Place Royale" (Place royale - Emissions - RTL TVI).
The presenter said at the end of the show next Saturday there will be a great intervieuw of HGD Guillaume. The presenter said a TV crew followed him for several months and the HGD discuss his function and his love for a young woman !!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Today's program should be on site Wednesday (this will be in Part II at the very end) But it's in French ...

Hmmm, next Saturday will be November 12th, day after his 30th birthday. I suppose that he will give longer interview about his royal life and other things. But discuss love for some woman on tv, quite unlikely for rather shy Guillaumne. Anyway I'm waiting for some good news.
thanks for info fab :flowers:

And the images showed , the presenter of the intervieuw asks "What is the style of Guillaume?" and he says he is a mix of his both parents (one side as his father Germanic and Latin side like her mother)
It must have character!
Sorry for my english but i'm happy!!!! :):)

It says that the video isn't visible within my geographical region. Is there any way I can watch it outside of Belgium?

I'm sorry.I didn't know there was a geographical limit! (it's ridiculous!!!) I hope someone will find a way to put intervieuw on youtube!

Hmmm, next Saturday will be November 12th, day after his 30th birthday. I suppose that he will give longer interview about his royal life and other things. But discuss love for some woman on tv, quite unlikely for rather shy Guillaumne. Anyway I'm waiting for some good news.
thanks for info fab :flowers:

You're welcome!Now that's what the program announced . I think Guillaume will just say that he loves a woman and it is too early to talk about marriage .

Otherwise I think there were other "leaks" in the press !

I will not understand too the purpose of announcing her engagement on Friday and talk about his "mysterious"girlfriend while normally the announcement and intervieuw of futur bride and groom are on the same day.
(+there is a geographical limitation on the site of "Place Royale!)

sorry, "his "engagement :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! o_O

NOOO!!!!

Please let that be some weird translation of some sort.

I can't wait to see the interview! If I'm able to see it and since it's in French, hopefully someone will be able to translate!

fab1968 said:

Thank you for the link!

fab1968 said:
A friend sent me a link:

Noblesse & Royautés » Mission économique en Chine pour le grand-duc héritier de Luxembourg

The name of the lucky woman: Clementine de Rozières (her name is on several forums)
no photos found. Is this true or not...? Wait and see ;-)

Really? I thought it was just speculations... But then again we'll never really know unless an engagement announcement happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
AFAIK the source is 'private information from a person who calls him/herself 'Alba' on the Noblesse & Royautes blog. From there the name spread over the various internet forums. But that doesn't make the source more reliable.

Guillaume says that they have been a couple for about half a year but have known each other for five years

One thing is sure, she's Belgian and they are in couple since just a year. So, to early to speak about marriage, but he said it's serious. But he's very in love, you see that ;)
But he want to be discrete...

wait...how do you know that she is Belgian ? awww happy for him !!!!!!

wait...how do you know that she is Belgian ? awww happy for him !!!!!!

It was confirmed in the interview that she is a Belgian girl. They know each other for 5 years from with 1 year as a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom