HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that video. I noticed that when Guillaume has about 16-18 years old he looks very lkie Felix. On some photos at first sight I had problem who it is. But I haven't. He's gorgeous, and looks nice, sweet guy.

Does anybody know when the 2009 Luxembourg Business Awards will be?:flowers: Is it every year event?

No Littrell it's every other year, we'll see him there next year.:flowers:

Thank you :flowers: I've been thinking about that too, because i was able to find pictures only from 2006 and 2008 :rolleyes:

Thanks Marijke!
:D
Is it just me or does the pink/grey combination look great on him?

I really love seeing Guillaume at the Kraizbierg events.

I think he looks nice in light summer colors especially with the tan he's now sporting. Although, I think this suit and his military uniform from National Day are too large for him. It seems he's wearing larger suits now but it doesn't really look like he's gained any weight just bigger suits. But, he still looks fantastic and professional.

All posts about HGD Guillaume finishing his studies should be posted in this thread.

He looks so hot in that picture!

I agree 110% with you. I am diligently searching for additional pictures.

I used a google translation website to translate the caption:

His Royal Highness the Grand Duke was in the Court of Justice (ECJ) in Luxembourg at the various workshops on topics "Quality of Justice" and "Access to Justice". Photo: Court grand-ducale/Carlo Hommel.

(I think it didn't translate the hereditary grand duke bit properly).

The CJCE also released a press release which stated that Guillaume and Henri were both there for parts of the event.

He appears to be interested in that photo. I do like to see the junior royals taking an interest in social issues like justice. I hope he uses his geopolitics degree very very wisely, especially in regard to justice.

Now that he has graduated, it seems that he is taking his role as Hereditary Grand Duke more seriously. (by seriously, I mean taking more time do thses activities and apperiances). I hope we continue to see more and more of him!

I work and stude the same time... and I can say that it´s very hurt!!! somdays I sleep everytimes... I have to drink a lot cofee jaja he has graduate with honors... I think that he has take very seriously his studies... that`s very important too...

Yes he was very serious in his studies and I think this kinds of studies will be a real advantage for him as Grand Duc.

Hmm I love it too. Funny guy :) I have better mood then I see him.

He looks lean here in these recent event photos.. I actually prefer him with a bit of extra weight.:flowers:

The older he gets the better he looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom