HGD Guillaume, HGD Stéphanie and Family, General News, Part 1: June 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
500px-great-coat-of-arms-of-grand-duke-henri-of-luxembourg-svg_orig.png

Arms of the Grand Ducal Family

Welcome to HGD Guillaume, HGD Stéphanie and Family, General News, Part 1

Commencing June, 2020

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Great photos. Lovely with grandma :flowers:

Though I prefer the more intimate sweet photos when he was first born. But always happy to see more.

We can't get a good look at Charles' little face but he seems rather cranky here. Not nearly as mellow as he was at the Maternity with his teddy bear! :sad:

The fact that he has not been baptized yet gives me hope that his parents might be waiting not only for Stephanie to be fully recovered, but maybe they will wait until it is safe to have a bigger family gathering.;)

Last edited:
I love the one where he is staring up Stephanie, next to his giant bear.?

And finally, a photo of Henri, Guillaume, and Charles all together!::D

Posing the three of them under a photo of Grand Duke Jean is a beautiful idea.

Last edited:
It's lovely to see these new photos - I especially like the photo of Stephanie, Charles and the teddy bear - she looks so serene and happy in motherhood!

Wonderful new photos of Prince Charles of Luxembourg,what a joyous time for his parents.

How in the world did I miss the one where baby Charles is napping in the arms of his giant bear friend? Too sweet!

I am not a true "baby" person but Prince Charles...along with Princess Leonore of Sweden and Prince Louis of Cambridge is one of the prettiest Royal infants ever.;)

adorable pictures of the cute prince charles!

These pictures are so cute. Little Prince Charles is a sweetie and his parents are obvious overwhelmed with the joy of this birth. I noticed HGD Stéphanie looks more relaxed on these pics than on those with her mother-in-law. Just saying :whistling:

:previous: Charles looks more relaxed too. Maybe he was having a bad day at the Berg photo shoot?

Or maybe he missed his stuffed toy. One should never separate a baby prince from his Bear Friend.?

Oh; Charles is a perfect baby! He looks very peaceful with his giant teddy bear. The photo of him looking up at Stephanie reminds me of a photo we have on the fridge of me with my grandfather at that age.

Little Prince Charles is absolutely adorable and his parents look so happy and proud! What a beautiful little family! Delighted for them!

Wonderful photos. Happy family!

Stephanie looks more relaxed in these photos. Perhaps the photo session for Paris Match happened too soon after the birth.

We are truly spoiled by photos. They are like any new parents, just joyfully sharing a ton of photos with people.

The photo of the three generations, and the painting was special. Jean would have been so proud to have known that little guy. Likely hurts Guillaume his grandfather never got to meet his son.

Stephanie looks more relaxed again. And she is just beaming with pride and happiness holding her son.

I love the photos with the bear. A boy and his bear ;) Just adorable.

Hard to believe baby will be a big 4 month old baby on 30th August.
Hope we have new pictures if the parents are happy to release some.

When will Prince Charles' christening be?

:previous: Good question. It is very rare for a Luxembourgish Royal baby to not be baptized at 3 months, and it is unheard of for a direct line Heir in Luxembourg.

I can only suppose that Covid restrictions have played a part in delaying Prince Charles's baptism.

Which church/cathedral will Prince Charles' baptism occur?

Any more news on baby Charles, as we don't hear anything in the UK.

We are waiting for the Court to announce his baptism, which I presume has been delayed by the pandemic...:ermm:

I'm sure they postponed the christening because of the pandemic.
I hope the baby will be baptized later this year.

Looking forward to seeing Stephanie and the baby again when she is back from maternity leave.

:previous: Good question. It is very rare for a Luxembourgish Royal baby to not be baptized at 3 months, and it is unheard of for a direct line Heir in Luxembourg.

I can only suppose that Covid restrictions have played a part in delaying Prince Charles's baptism.

I don't see why they can't have a small, private baptism. It is far more reasonable than leaving the baby un-christened for so long.

Back
Top Bottom