HGD Guillaume, HGD Stéphanie and Family, General News, Part 1: June 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwww that's a really lovely family.

This little Prince is the cutest. These chubby cheeks, one could hug this little boy all day. He is the pride and joy of the family and I am sure the Nation too.

Lovely photos! :wub:

Prince Charles' birth, christening, and all these photos/interviews are highlights in 2020.

It's heartwarming to see the joy he has brought to their lives!!!

I agree. His birth and surrounding events have definitely been the highlight of 2020!

Very beautiful photos. Charles is so handsome.

I agree the last one with him snuggling into mom's shoulder is the sweetest :flowers:

I love the photos they continue to share with us. Such happy warm family moments. Charles certainly been a bright spot this year.

Such beautiful pictures!!! We are seeing Charles grow, which is delightful! He is so cute and a very happy baby! Can't wait to see this little beautiful family grow. I wish them a Happy Christmas:flowers:

Such beautiful photos - they're such a lovely happy family. My favourites were the ones of little Charles with the decorations.

:previous: Another round of joy and happiness from Luxembourg's HGD family. I am fond of the picture showing all three grinning from ear to ear, next to the tree. So many favorites to choose from.:lol:

New photos of HGD Stéphanie and Prince Charles have been shared by HGD Stéphanie's patronage @amisdesmuseesluxembourg.

"Thank you to our notre Marraine, the HGD Stephanie, for introducing Marie-Isabelle Callier's "Mysteries at the Museums" to Prince Charles, who already seems ready to become a Petit Ami of our 6 museums and art and history center"

https://instagram.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn...=e10768cbac87f5b1d7c890809f40a4c4&oe=600BC95D
https://instagram.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn...=2fc23669432d73d5c6df3e1ff05e18cd&oe=600EC4DD
https://instagram.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn...=a079461a6cd2b51f5ae3cd8a7b1b69cb&oe=600E05F2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI0u9eAQUq/

Last edited:
I love that Guillaume and Stephanie often share these kind of candid photos.

Some more sweet photos. :flowers:

I love seeing the delight in his face as mommy reads to him ;)

:previous: More adorableness!! Now we are in mommy's lap wearing a teddy bear sweater reading "Mysteries at the Museum" as a Petit Ami. :wub:

The family celebrated a special Sunday today and released some wonderful new photos for it:

This Sunday, at the Château de Fischbach, Prince Charles discovered his very first Bretzel with his parents.

Following a long Luxembourgish tradition, the gourmet and ancestral celebration of the Bretzelsonndeg takes place in mid-Lent, which falls this year on March 14.

** monarchie gallery: E schéine Bretzelsonndeg! ** instagram gallery **

This is just what I needed to lift my mind and mood away from certain other depressing Royal drama.:whistling:

I love this little family. Prince Charles at 10 months old is simply perfect!?

Charles really is a cute baby! And he gets her mother's lovely smile.

At this point in his development I think Charles looks very much like his mother. His coloring is Stephanie all the way.

But he has Guillaume's hairline.;)

Those chubby chubby cheeks! And even a few teeth! Little Charles seems like a happy, healthy baby and his parents obviously love their little miracle.

:previous: Their gorgeous baby son has completely transformed the HGD couple. In fact, I can barely remember Guillaume and Stephanie before the birth of Charles.

I have been visiting this forum for some time...mainly because of the BRF. However, I have become captivated by this royal couple and they are now my favorite!

So glad to see them blessed with such a happy baby after their patient wait for a child:)

Since the birth of their cutie, I only can describe them with one word "sunshine".
So conforting it is in this sombre era.

They are so in love with their little Charles. I'm so happy for them!

Prince Charles is so darn adorable! The HGD family eminates so much love and happiness, it's infectious!

Its a Lenten celebration that I'm not familiar with but the photos are just wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom