HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events Part 4: September 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In honour of the birth of Prince Charles a tree was planted at 'Parc Pescatore' in Luxembourg City.

https://instagram.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn...=259dc6f3c2bdf9ce9d8a26944fc087ad&oe=5F905787

https://www.rtl.lu/lifestyle/news/a/1583430.html

Interesting to see all the heavy hitters who attended this dedication to Prince Charles for a single tree.

Xavier Bettel - Prime Minister of Luxembourg
Dan Kersch - Deputy Prime Minister of Luxembourg
Lydie Polfer - Mayor of Luxembourg City
Serge Wilmes - First Alder of Luxembourg City
Yuriko Backes - Marshal of the Grand Ducal Court

Interesting to see all the heavy hitters who attended this dedication to Prince Charles for a single tree.

Xavier Bettel - Prime Minister of Luxembourg
Dan Kersch - Deputy Prime Minister of Luxembourg
Lydie Polfer - Mayor of Luxembourg City
Serge Wilmes - First Alder of Luxembourg City
Yuriko Backes - Marshal of the Grand Ducal Court

That certainly was a cast of heavy hitters attending the tree planting ceremony to mark the birth of Prince Charles. I especially enjoyed pictures of the tree planted for GD Jean upon his birth on January 5, 1921. Of course baby Prince Charles is again the little star. He has to be one of the most photogenic babies. HGD Guillaume and HGD Stephanie seem such loving and natural parents.

It is lovely they give us the opportunity to see the baby ! He is really cute !

Yes it's lovely that we're seeing a lot of of baby Prince Charles! I love his little cheeks.

He seems huge for four months and is already so alert, even smiling. I bet he starts walking early.

I hope he turns out brainy like his mother and inherits the artistic and cultural attributes of both parents.;)

It is such a happy event and the parents face shine with such happiness! So happy for them and baby look so cute and this beautiful eyes! hummmm I think mumy's eyes!
I like her dress very proper for the event and a new mom.

Adorable Prince Charles, peaking out of his little hooded jacket while attending a rose ceremony in his honor along with his adoring parents.:wub:

"In 1891 a tradition arose that certain roses were named after members of the Grand Ducal Family. Flowers filled with history that the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess had the pleasure of contemplating. In order to perpetuate this custom, a rose “Prince Charles of Luxembourg” was baptized following the birth of the son of the Heir Couple." (google translate)Baptême de la rose "Prince Charles de Luxembourg" - Roseraie du Château de Munsbach - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Octobre 2020

Both Guillaume and Stephanie are blossoming with the birth of Prince Charles!

Last edited:
I'd say prince Charles is the royal baby with the highest number of official activities.

Charles is as cute as a button! He seems to be a calm and contented baby.

He is such a sweet baby and not at all phased by events.

We have seen him more both in person and photos released then any royal child I can think of when that old. Or even older. Definitely spoiled.

An adorable small pink rose which I predict will be popular.
The baby Charles is cute as a button.?
What will the babies of these times say, when older, about the masked population of their babyhood?

Charles is such a BEAUTIFUL (yes, in capitals) baby!!!
I just want to smooch these round cheeks :wub:

An adorable small pink rose which I predict will be popular.
The baby Charles is cute as a button.?
What will the babies of these times say, when older, about the masked population of their babyhood?

Most of us look back at our baby pictures and think ‘what were they Thinking:eek::lol: both in our clothes and theirs.

Mask pictures will hopefully just be a fashion statement by then. Though with a history lesson when old enough.

I agree the roses are pretty and could see being very popular for gardens.

Little Charles looks like his Mama, at the moment, I feel. Very cute.

What a pity it was not subtitled in French or English.... Beautiful little boy who obviously i starting his teeth !!!!!

Can't find a PLAY button to start the video?
I'm guessing it won't play in the UK?

Can't find a PLAY button to start the video?
I'm guessing it won't play in the UK?
I don't know if this link is any different or any help, I'm in the US. https://today.rtl.lu/life/royals/a/1590771.html

Too bad there wasn't a closed caption translation. A narrative of the interview was provided below the video. HGD Guillaume it seems did most of the talking while baby Charles gave us a little yawn at one point and a smile all the while content to sit on mama's lap. I am so smitten!

I loved the interview - Charles seems so inquisitive and expressive already. He was very well behaved!

It was such a good idea for Guillaume and Stéphanie to have Charles with them during the interview. The baby is very cute and his parents are obviously different since his birth. Stéphanie is glowing.

Back
Top Bottom