HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events Part 4: September 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surprised and delighted that Charles apparently knows how to "high five".

Adorable.?

So nice to see regularly that little darling....I never tire of him !

At this point it seems almost redundant to call Prince Charles a beautiful child.

But that is exactly what he is!;)

Just days away from their tenth wedding anniversary, HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie received, from Mr. Claude Strasser, Managing Director of POST Luxembourg and Mr. Emile Espen, Head of the POST Philately Department, a souvenir frame, containing a sheet of the stamp issued especially for the pewter wedding anniversary of the HGD Couple.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfSWN6VXEAAjCgv?format=png&name=small

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/lancement-dun-timbre-10-ans-de-mariage-du-couple-heritier

Last edited:
Yes, they are joyous and beautiful. Perfect wedding commemoration for the HGD couple.?

Lovely photos. 10 years already! I still remember the wedding well, it was lovely and the music was divine. And what a happy period they are in right now.

I liked Máxima's hat that day -on her. And we got to see the Indonesian set of jewels, which she does not wear often.

;)Wow...Stephanie was gorgeous at her wedding!

The entire ceremony was dazzling; I remembered gasping at all the glittering jewels on display at the pre-wedding Gala.?

ETA: I'd love it if someone could translate the 10th wedding anniversary interview....;)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! I love this family! I find their visits to nursing homes sweetly moving particularly HGD Guillaume's habit of kneeling or squatting to speak closely with residents. And, of course, Prince Charles' interactions are precious:)

Thank you for posting this link Iceflower! Thank you HGD Guillaume and HGD Stephanie for doing the good and quiet work in your kingdom! Thank you for allowing your son to bring joy to the elderly this Christmas season! These pictures are such a refreshing change from the royal headlines today.

It's not the first time they do it, and as usual, I find this so very nice ! What a joy they bring to the people there ! Precious moments for everybody !

What a darling! He does resemble GD Jean.

Delightful ! What a wonderful idea to have him participate to the visit !

Previously they would have brought Charles to these visits. Is Charles in some kind of preschool these days?

:previous: I am wondering the same thing about Prince Charles? I would love to see photos of him kitted out for nursery school!

The HGD couples' Christmas photos are always a treat, usually my favorite of all the Royals. I can't wait to see them as a family of four this year.;)

Is it possible that François is even cuter than his older brother?

:previous: As someone else has pointed out, they look almost exactly alike... as if Stephanie gave birth to the same baby twice!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom