HGD couple are expecting their second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blog Real

Imperial Majesty
City
Lisboa
Country
Portugal
Congratulations to the beautiful little family ! Nice to see that little Prince Charles will get a sibling and a ”spare”

Yayyyy!!! Some happy Royal news to offset the sadness of the last couple of weeks!

Hope this new baby is as beautiful as little Charles, and brings Gui and Stephanie just as much joy.:flowers:

"Their Royal Highnesses The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess are pleased to announce that the Hereditary Grand Duke and Hereditary Grand Duchess are expecting their second child.

The birth is scheduled for April.

The Grand Duke, the Grand Duchess and the members of the two families join in this great happiness."
https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/...esse-heritiere-attendent-leur-deuxieme-enfant

:twohearts: Wonderful news for the HGD couple and I'm wishing for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery.

This is excellent news! So very happy to hear it! I wish them all the best!

:flowers: Congratulations! Wonderful news!

Congratulations on baby # 2!

How wonderful! For the couple, Charles, the rest of the family and all of Luxembourg!

The best news of the day.

Congratulations. Another beautiful child like its big brother on the way. My heart is melting.

When I read the title of this thread (and even the content is still loading!) I already have a big grin on my face ?❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations to the couple and big-brother-to-be little Charles!

Great news, I am happy for them. I have seldom seen parents more enarmoured with their own child so I am sure they will be very delighted that Charles will get a brother or sister.

Last edited:
Wow!

Congratulations to parents, big brother and grandparents!

Congratulations to the happy parents-to-be. :flowers:
That is the best news in a long time! Both parents come from large families they must be overjoyed that their little family is growing.

:twohearts: Yay, I did hope for some time lil Charles gets his Anne ;)
Congratulations to the couple!

I totally agree with Marengo. I sometimes envy that little boy being so drenched with love...the Sun in his parents' Universe.:lol:;)

If her child is coming in April, HGD Stephanie is still in her first trimester of pregnancy. I am surprised at the early announcement.

She has looked completely radiant during her last couple of appearances.

Congratulations to the happy parents-to-be. :flowers:
That is the best news in a long time! Both parents come from large families they must be overjoyed that their little family is growing.

They are overjoyed but also aware that they rather will not have as large family as Guillaume's parents (let alone Stephanie's parents) - by the time of the birth of the baby, Stephanie will have turned 39 already :flowers:

And this child will probably come to the world via scheduled Cesarean section, due to Stephanie's age, her first birth via Cesarean and the fact she never gave birth naturally.

Last edited:
Congratulations! What a wonderful and happy news! Actually, I thought Charles would be an only child, but I'm so glad that he will have a brother or sister! I love this little family so much!
I totally agree with Marengo. I sometimes envy that little boy being so drenched with love...the Sun in his parents' Universe.:lol:;)

If her child is coming in April, HGD Stephanie is still in her first trimester of pregnancy. I am surprised at the early announcement.

Maybe her due date is early April? If so, then she is at the end of her first trimester. Just my guess :flowers:

Fantastic news!! ??

I'm so glad to hear they'll have another child, Stéphanie and Guillaume are such a loving, devoted parental couple, they are surely over the moon and deserve it! :flowers:

Sooooo Wonderful!!!!! Many Congratulations to them!!!!!!

How lovely, wonderful news for the couple and big brother Charles ❤️

Have been thinking of coming back for a while. Thought be gone for a few months, maybe back when Lilibet was born. 18 months later (besides a brief return for the queen) I am back for a baby but a very different one :D

I am thrilled these two are expecting again. Was starting to wonder :flowers:

The love they have for Charles oozes in every photo. I can't wait for this one.

Welcome back Countessmeout!!!

Fabulous news!! Congratulations to the family.
I am surprised by the early announcement-but perhaps Stephanie is already showing.

By the way, it is plausible for Stephanie to give birth naturally. Just because of her age and that she had a C-section doesn't mean she can't have a TOLAC (trial of labor after C-section).

"Their Royal Highnesses The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess are pleased to announce that the Hereditary Grand Duke and Hereditary Grand Duchess are expecting their second child.

The birth is scheduled for April.

The Grand Duke, the Grand Duchess and the members of the two families join in this great happiness."
https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/...esse-heritiere-attendent-leur-deuxieme-enfant

Lovely news and, to me, unexpected. After the long time it took them to have their firstborn, I expected the couple to have an only child. I am happy they are expecting again.

Not necessarily. I am due with my third baby on 2nd April and I am out of my first trimester.

Happy news!

So happy for them! They have been filled with so much radiance and love since becoming parents. Family life suits them and Charles will make a lovely older brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom