Guillaume Finishes His Studies: July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to HGD Guillaume! Does anyone know what he plans to do now that he has graduated? Will he get a master's degree?

Translate please! All I got out of the articles is that he is now licensed as a Political scientist..... which I take to be a "degree in political science"... help?

on the web page said that guillaume completed their Studies successfully, has the title of "licensed" in political science. After finishing school in Switzerland before they started the training in the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in United Kingdom.

Congratulations to Guillaume :graduate: I guess he will now settle down somewhere in Paris:whistling: University of Angers connected with Catholic University of the West (not a surprise!) and encyclopedia says that Crown Princess Victoria graduated from CUW!

He has already completed his undergraduate degree in the UK. This licentiate is the equivalent of a masters degree which is why they are stating that he is finished with his studies now. Unless he intends to seek a PhD there is no further study necessary.

This is exactly what I was talking about in the Felix thread things about Guillaume are only ever mentioned after they are completed never before or during while things about Felix are always up-to-date as they happen or even before.

I'm glad to see that he completed his degree with honors this should explain his absence from several events in Luxembourg over the past year or so and put to rest all the comments that were made when he left Durham Uni. after his relationship with Pia.

I'm confused. So where did he graduate his Political Science degree, in the UK or France? Is he going on to Sandhurst now or he's already been there?

I'm confused. So where did he graduate his Political Science degree, in the UK or France? Is he going on to Sandhurst now or he's already been there?

He finished all his studies :flowers: Graduate in France (university, 2009), he's been in Sandhurst in 2002 (and in 2003?) ;)

Guillaume-complete his studies

I just find out that Prince Guillaume just complete his master studies. for more info you can check out at www.royalblog.nl

for prince guillaume congrats :flowers:

ps: first it will show in Dutch lang, just click icon "news summary", it will appeared in English.

Does this mean he will start his royal duties as the Hereditary Grand duke? And/Or could we expect an Engagement Announcement soon?

Congratulations to Guillaume! I didn't realize that he was working on a master's degree. Good for him. His hard work and educational accomplishment will no doubt come in handy when he becomes Grand Duke in the future.

He has already completed his undergraduate degree in the UK. This licentiate is the equivalent of a masters degree which is why they are stating that he is finished with his studies now. Unless he intends to seek a PhD there is no further study necessary.

This is exactly what I was talking about in the Felix thread things about Guillaume are only ever mentioned after they are completed never before or during while things about Felix are always up-to-date as they happen or even before.

I wonder if it has something to do with the preference of the two brothers? Félix might be okay with up-to-date information being given out while Guillaume might prefer more privacy.

I wonder if it has something to do with the preference of the two brothers? Félix might be okay with up-to-date information being given out while Guillaume might prefer more privacy.

I'm sure you're probably correct on their preferences. Although, at one point I had come to suspect that Félix may have a hand in updating his own information. His information is always the most through and up-to-date. We always know where Félix is and rarely where anyone else is.

Thank you for clarifying Miss Littrell.

You're welcome :flowers:

"Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg finished his studies in political science at the university of Angers, France. He started his studies in 2002 in England, then studied in Switzerland, and since 2007 in France" :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome :flowers:

"Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg finished his studies in political science at the university of Angers, France. He started his studies in 2002 in England, then studied in Switzerland, and since 2007 in France" :flowers:

He completed his bachelors at Brunel University before heading to Switzerland and France (apparently).

This is such good news! Every time someone like Prince Guillaume graduates from university it sets a really good example for young people.

...things about Guillaume are only ever mentioned after they are completed never before or during while things about Felix are always up-to-date as they happen or even before.

I believe this is for security reasons. Does anyone remember the security threats against the royal family several years ago?

He completed his bachelors at Brunel University before heading to Switzerland and France (apparently).

Where did you read that he completed his bachelors degree at Brunel University? Can you indicate the source? I know he took some classes there after attending Durham University but I never read that he actually graduated. Thanks!

Congratulations for Prince Guillaume!I wish for him only the best.....he deserve it! :)

Congratulations to the Prince. I wonder what he'll be doing next?

So do I :cool:I hope we will see him on official duties more often :D Maybe he will become patron of new organization, could that happen? :whistling:

It would seem like this is the natural time to take on more of the "family business" so I bet we see more in the way of official duties.

Well Done Guillaume! Enjoy your time off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom