Guillaume and Stéphanie: Pre-Wedding Information

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
:luxstandard:

The Official wedding date was announced by the Cour Grand Ducal this morning.The date is set for saturday october 20th.

http://www.monarchie.lu/

Last edited:
:luxstandard:
The Grand Ducal Court announced the following this morning on the wedding:

Friday october 19th:

15.30PM,Civil Wedding ceremony at the Town Hall of Luxembourg

19.30PM:Gala Dinner at the Grand Ducal Palace

Saturday october 20th:

11.00AM Religious wedding ceremony

13.00PM: Reception at the Palace.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the wedding online. Do anyone know what time the coverage will start? or that hasn't been worked out yet?

You can watch the wedding live on this website RTL.lu - Livestream

The wedding starts at 10:00am-1:00pm. Luxembourg time is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.

Meet the bridal couple at a special reception
A select group of people in Luxembourg will be able to meet the Royal bridal couple at a special reception on October 19. The event is open to anyone born on November 11, 1981, the birth date of Prince Guillaume, or February 18, 1984, the birth date of his fiancée, Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy.

i can't see the new picture. :( has it been removed from the website?

i hope we get more wedding info soon. i can't wait! we are surely in for something amazing.

It appears to have indeed been removed from the official website.
If you haven't had the chance to see the picture, here it is (re-hosted through a third party).

Stephanie looks lovely with her new hairstyle, and I love how comfortable these two look together.

Stumbled on this article about the cost of the wedding, Cost of Luxembourg's royal wedding is revealed as excitement builds.

"They (The Grand Ducal Family) will be responsible for paying for the accommodation and travel arrangements of foreign guests, among whom are likely to be a glittering array of European royals."

Is it customary for the royal family throwing a royal wedding to pay for travel arrangement for foreign guests?

Queen Beatrix, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, and Crown Princess Maxima are attending.

So far the guest list includes:
Queen Beatrix, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, and Crown Princess Maxima
King Harald, Queen Sonja, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Princess Martha-Louise, and Ari Behn
Crown Prince Naruhito
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel
Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza, and his wife, Isabel

now the Danish could announce too, i wonder why not yet since they already updated some of their October engagements.
From Denmark the Regent Couple and the Crown Prince Couple will attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom