Guillaume and Stéphanie: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The photo on the bottom is perfect..lovely couple. Can't believe it's been six years since their magnificent wedding!?

Princess Stéphanie during a recent engagement for the Fondation Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean (Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art Foundation) last March 6th.

She looks glowing as ever here!

That is a fantastic photo of Gui and Stephanie....simply lovely. And i wish I could see what she is wearing....?

That's the liveliest I have seen her pre-motherhood, that is a stunning photo.

Gorgeous photo, parenthood surely agrees with them.

:previous: I agree that parenthood seems to have been the making of the HGD couple but I am pretty sure that the photo is not a recent one.;)

Last edited:
:previous: I agree that parenthood seems to have been the making of the HGD couple but I am pretty sure that the photo is not a recent one.;)

Indeed, I take it that the photo was taken before her pregnancy.

In Belgium you have the small communion for children at about 7 years old with no fuss or special outfit, and the proper big communion with white dress etc around 11.

:previous: Do you mean First Communion and then later Confirmation? I don't think the Church does the same Sacrament twice (big and little)

In the photo of young Stephanie with her parents at First Communion, maybe she had been dressed in the traditional white during the earlier ceremony in Church, but removed the robe for photos?

Back
Top Bottom