Guillaume and Stéphanie: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IloveCP said:
Here are great pictures of Guillaume and Stephanie:

Pic Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8 Pic9 Pic10

I just love this picture of Guillaume watching as Stephanie walks down the aisle! :flowers: I also love how Guillaume looks at her here. :wub:

These are beyond delightful. This couple is a pleasure to look at;you can pretty much feel their love through the pictures.

Love,love the pictures. So beautiful and what a lovely couple. They look great together and sooo happy. Thanks for sharing. :)

I love photo number ten, with the two of them viewing fireworks from the balcony on the wedding evening.

The entire wedding had a magic, storybook quality to it and that photo encapsulates it perfectly, imo. :wub:

I've always loved that photo of them at the Olympics where Guillaume is kissing her forehead...the expression on his face!

Sadly, it was also the last time we saw them truly happy until the wedding. Countess de Lannoy's sudden death came almost exactly 4 weeks after those pictures were taken.

These gifs are wonderful !!!! Very precious !

They are such a sweet pair - I have no idea WHY I like them, but I do.. I really, really do.

I do know why I like them. It is because they act like a "lady" and a "gentleman," restoring dignity to the concept of royalty. And they are cute, too. And well educated, both of them.

I do know why I like them. It is because they act like a "lady" and a "gentleman," restoring dignity to the concept of royalty. And they are cute, too. And well educated, both of them.

nicely put! they represent royalty at its bestest. lovely couple.

Wow...those are lovely photos of Gui and Stephanie...thanks for posting them.

I loved Stephanie's gown at Princess Madeleine's wedding.

I like Guillaume-Stephanie, they are such a loving royal couple. You can see how Guillaume adore and love Stephanie just by the way he look at her :D

I like Guillaume-Stephanie, they are such a loving royal couple. You can see how Guillaume adore and love Stephanie just by the way he look at her :D

Couldn't agree more! It is so obvious!! So sweet! I just love it. It's evident for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as well, however I feel that Stephanie and Guillaume are by far more obvious than any other royal couple when it comes to "the look of love" so to speak!

That was during her engagement and was taken at Anvaing Castle. I wish she would grow her hair back like that, it was pretty!:)

Are there any pictures of Guillaume and Stephanie at Christmas? :holly::holly:

Last edited:
I have to admit that they are a lovely couple. She makes him, a somewhat serious man, look really good, and he looks so protective of her.

It's good to see they look happy together considering that the general consensus prior to their wedding was that they had an arranged marriage.

It's good to see they look happy together considering that the general consensus prior to their wedding was that they had an arranged marriage.

I don't believe that it is an arranged marriage. Stephanie had a lot of succes and I believe Guillaume had too. It's not because they are somewhat reserved that they aren't in love ;) And when you see both of them in private situation, they are a lot more cool and cosy :)

Was that the general consensus? Don't think so, never heard about this and I have followed all the news about them closely.
It's pretty obvious that they are very devoted to each other, you only have to look at the footage of their wedding.

Arjann, you are right. There was no "general consensus" of an arranged marriage at all. It was the opinion of a handful of Royal observers who would have enthusiastically labeled the relationship a grand love story if Stephanie had been a waitress or janitor's daughter.:cool:

There are existing photos(on a private board) of a very happy looking Guillaume and Stephanie on holiday together in Lebanon a full year before their relationship was ever made public.

Guillaume chose his wife the same way a great majority of men choose a life partner. He married a woman from a similar socio-economic and religious background, and with whom he had shared interests.

Sometimes an apple really is just an apple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom