Victoria, Daniel and Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that the photo is a couple of years old.

I've never see Daniel so relaxed and smiling before! Thank you!

For all the misgivings I had about a gym owner marrying our future Queen I must say he's proven me wrong. What a gem he's turned out to be and such an asset to Sweden and the royal family.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Victoria and Daniel Picture Thread, Part 1

The photo above is just one example of how that for all the misgivings many of us had about a gym owner marrying our future Queen he's proven us wrong. What a gem he's turned out to be and such an asset to Sweden and the royal family.

What the .... did I do now?!

I never doubted Daniel as a prince. He has always been social, he has wise and loving parents and sister, he has been raised well and he has worked hard ever since he quit his school. And he loves Victoria very deeply.

New post cards/photos of the king, queen, Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are on sale at the Royal Gift Shops
Nya vykort på Kungafamiljen i Slottsboden - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

HQ photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle here, taken by photographer Kate Gabor
Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Schweizer Illustrierte about the photos
Kronprinzessin Victoria Prinz Daniel Estelle Fotos Royals Schweden – Schweizer Illustrierte

Last edited by a moderator:
Portraits of Victoria and Daniel in oil, painted by Brandon Kralik.
http://www.brandonkralik.com/Portra...rown Princess Victoria Bernadotte_web_400.jpg
http://www.brandonkralik.com/Portratt_Malningar_files/PrinceDaniel Westling_web.jpg

Brandon Kralik born in the US and has lived in several locations in North America, Hawaii and Europe. He has more than 20 years experience in classical painting and his paintings can be seen in many collections around the world. His paintings are in the collections of among other things County Board of Jönköping, Steven Tyler, HRH Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel and Carlos Santana.
Om

Uhm I would quite like the portraits if it wasn't for that dark shades and shadows, especially over Victoria's picture... Daniel is portrayed much better IMO

These are horrible. Victoria looks like she is addicted to tanning booths, and Daniel looks like he's auditioning for a set at the Tropicana.

The portraits are painted of photos. Victoria is painted from this photo at king's 60th birthday in April 2006.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Daniel's portrait is perhaps a combination of many photos with some artistic freedom at the dress code.

Last edited:
Photos from 8th December 2010, when Victoria and Daniel got a platinum record of "Bröllopsmusiken från Storkyrkan", the music recorded live at the Stockholm Cathedral on their wedding. They also got a SEK 150000 donation to their Foundation from the sales of the album.

A photo of Victoria and Daniel in Östersund on 4th March, with the people they had lunch with.

Er, I did not need to see that advertising...

Me neither. Just a warning: it's definitely not office friendly and not for minors...
(but the one pic I saw of D&V was very nice).

:previous: Those are some really great shots! That first one is so funny, it looks like they are trying to sneak in and not be noticed. But doesn't Daniel look nicer in his casual clothes and jeans before his princification classes. Now he almost always wears a suit!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom