Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 5: January 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daniel is the patron of En Svensk Klassiker, which celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2021.
Daniel sent a congratulation:
“For 50 years, En Svensk Klassiker has motivated hundreds of thousands of people in our country to move and train - all year round and throughout their lives - at the same time as it has generated millions of SEK for Swedish association life. It is an outstanding achievement. I would like to give a special praise to the openness that En Svensk Klassiker stands for: a concept where both exercisers and elites can participate, where everyone has their own goals to achieve and sets up according to their exact conditions. My warmest congratulations to an exemplary energetic 50-year-old!”
H.K.H PRINS DANIEL GRATULERAR EN SVENSK KLASSIKER TILL 50-ÅRSJUBILEET – En Svensk Klassiker

En Svensk Klassiker is a challenge beyond the ordinary. Within 12 months you have to compete in and finish 4 different races in four disciplines. You will ski the Engelbrektsloppet or Vasaloppet, cycle Vätternrundan, swim Vansbrosimningen and run Lidingöloppet.

Daniel had felt mild cold symptoms and that he had therefore chosen to cancel to attend the formal gathering of the Swedish Academy on Monday.
Yesterday evening Margareta Thorgren told to Svensk Damtidning
- The prince is feeling fine, it was just a mild cold.
There is also no danger for the royal Christmas celebration at Drottningholm Palace, according to Thorgren, it is going according to plan.
Hovet uppdaterar om prins Daniel – så mår han nu _*Svensk Dam

Victoria has given Svenska Dagbladet SvD a large interview about the importance of culture and how the pandemic has affected the culture. SvD has followed Victoria for six months, for instance at her visits to Hospitalet Art Gallery on 26th May, Gripsholm Castle on 17th June and Accelerator on 30th August, at two of these Daniel was with her. The interview has been done at Haga Palace.
The article is a paywall article. Here is everything I have found about it:

The article/interview
The Crown Princess: "The curtain really went down"
"Never let a princess into a castle", Crown Princess Victoria jokes when the gates open to Gripsholm, exclusively for her. A princess on the loose - and in a seemingly radiant mood this beautiful early summer day in June. The dog Rio also jumps out of Säpo's SUV, closely followed by the Crown Princess's acting aide-de-camp, Lieutenant Colonel Miguel Riera. At the drawbridge, a whole staff then meets up: Paulina Landin, acting castle warden, Morgan Gerle, head of public activities, and unit manager Josefine Lindqvist. Later, Gripsholm's gardener, Madelen Månmyr, and court hunter Peter Vilidu also join.
When we later move towards the apple orchards and the deer garden, on the other hand, strangely few take notice that it is Sweden's future regent they meet on their morning walk. She is also like any other dog owner and picks up after her doggy on the well-cut lawn even though she is surrounded by an entire entourage. The difference is perhaps that in her case it is followed by a "now you will only choose pictures where I pick up dog poop!" aimed at SvD's photographer Staffan Löwstedt
”Ridån gick ner” – Kronprinsessan Victoria i lång intervju _ SvD

At SvD's Twitter
"Culture gives us new perspectives"
Crown Princess Victoria's ambition is to prioritize culture. SvD has followed our future regent for six months - at art exhibitions, such as here at Accelerator, and at home at Haga Palace.
"The curtain went down"
Crown Princess Victoria sees culture as very dear to her heart and the extinction during the pandemic as brutal.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Photos at the article, which I found by using Google although I can't read the article:
At Hospitalet
At Gripsholm Castle
At Accelerator
At interview at Haga Palace

Photo at SvD's Instagram

Short video at SvD's Facebook
"The curtain went down." Victoria in a large interview, talks about her view of the importance of culture and her own strong experiences.
Victoria says at the video:
"For me, culture is extremely important because it opens our minds, it broadens our perspectives and invites to that perhaps unexpected conversation."
As a culturally profiled regent, Crown Princess Victoria can have a great influence on Swedish cultural life. SvD's Staffan Löwstedt and Ylva Lagercrantz followed her for six months.
"You can be touched in so many different ways by culture. And sometimes in completely unexpected ways. Like when you are overwhelmed by an extremely strong musical experience, for example. Or in the little conversation when you discover something you had not imagined. That little one, the oh-experience. Something that you go and ponder and think about long after you have experienced it. They are the kind of things I look forward to experiencing again. During the pandemic, when it has been as it has been, I have missed it very much the artistic things and culture. In the family we had planned a number of concerts we would go to, but of course it did not work out. So now we look forward to taking part in everything what the culture involves. And I think it is many with me who share that particular hunger to discover and experience together."
”Ridån gick ned”. Kronprinsessan... - Svenska Dagbladet - SvD _ Facebook

Screenshots from the video.
At the first Victoria looks at the old clock which had belonged to Victoria's grandfather prince Gustaf Adolf. Princess Margaretha inherited the clock and gave it to Victoria and Daniel as a wedding present.

Various websites and newspapers have quoted Victoria's interview in Svenska Dagbladet.

Victoria says that culture has an important part in Swedish society and describes the shutdown of the culture during the pandemic as brutal.
Victoria says that the curtain really went down. She felt the concern of others: what does this mean? Is it a couple of months? Over the summer? It was terribly difficult for all those affected. She also says that the support that was distributed to culture did not always end up in the right place and that it showed that Sweden has a damaged cultural industry. Something she says is difficult for her to fix.
Kronprinsessan om kulturen i pandemin_ ”Förfärligt”

The history of the Swedish royal family will be cast and filmed in a TV series and Victoria is not entirely happy about that. She says in the interview that she "would rather not be portrayed" in that way.
- So for those who are portrayed, it will always feel very strange, so it feels like that. How can that possibly be right? It is difficult to deal with, especially when the people are alive.
Concerns about what the series will contain and what consequences it may have are palpable, but Victoria tackles the dilemma just as she usually does, with humor and optimism.
- Maybe I am a long way away throughout the season, she jokes in the interview.
Victoria slår tillbaka mot svenska The Crown_ ”Vill inte bli porträtterad” _*Svensk Dam

Victoria also commented the incident with Jean-Claude Arnault and the crisis of the Swedish Academy.
Victoria commented the accusations of Arnault groping her.
- No human being has the right to exploit another human being. I can not comment on what others have seen, but it was not something I myself perceived there and then. There are so many stories of children and adults being abused. For me, it is important to show my support to those who have been exposed.
And Victoria says that the crisis in the Swedish Academy was extremely sad. In every way. It has absolutely damaged the reputation. Victoria hopes that with purposeful work you can try to fix it to some extent. But it was not good. The Nobel Prize is a really valuable brand for Sweden. Which country would not want something like that? It is fantastic that we have it and something we must protect and take care of, Victoria says in the interview.
Kronprinsessans ord efter avslöjandet om Arnault

Last edited by a moderator:
About Victoria's interview in Svenska Dagbladet

More photos from Svenska Dagbladet's interview
At Haga Palace
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010060011L16413139371628697
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010060021L16413139371628697
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010060031L16413139371628697

Victoria and Daniel visiting Hospitalet Art Gallery
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010060041L16413139371628697

Victoria has worked hard to promote Swedish culture for many years. People are grateful and inspired by her commitment. SvD's reporter experienced this when he followed Victoria to do a report on her cultural commitment. All the organizers and hosts he heard from had something positive to say after Victoria was there.
Victoria and Daniel collect art. At Haga Palace's salon they have a solid collection of art, all Swedish. The reporter sees what he calls "unexpected modern art" with black and white images. What they show to their guests can lead to conversations, this applies to both art and furniture, Victoria says beside Fägerskiöld's monochrome, a square painting in orange shades which they bought on Daniel's suggestion, a stark contrast to the large oil painting depicting Queen Josefina.
Prins Daniels okända val – med Ewa Westling i Ockelbo _*Svensk Dam

Paul Fägerskiöld's monochrome painting at Haga Palace.

About Paul Fägerskiöld
Paul Fägerskiöld

- There is a cultural interest and a genuine commitment, both I and Daniel have it. And it became very clear for myself during the pandemic, when everything was shut down. Partly the lack of culture, but also the grief and compassion for those who were hit so extremely hard.
Victorias ord om stora sorgen_ ”Ridån gick ner” _*Svensk Dam

Last edited:
The Palace announced today that Crown Princess Victoria has tested positive for Covid-19 again.

** kungahuset: H.K.H. Kronprinsessan har testat positivt för covid-19 **

H.K.H. The Crown Princess has today tested positive for covid-19.

The Crown Princess, who is fully vaccinated, has cold symptoms but is otherwise well. An infection trace has been initiated.

In accordance with current rules of conduct, the Crown Princess and her family have isolated themselves in the home.

DD.KK.HH. Due to this, the Crown Princess' and Prince Daniel's official program, primarily for the next seven days, will be adjusted.

Margareta Thorgren tells Svensk Damtidning that Victoria is well and only feels like having a cold. Thorgren said also that Daniel was tested during the day and received a negative test result. Estelle and Oscar are feeling fine. The family is isolated at Haga Palace and Victoria is isolated from the rest of the family, they follow the rules of conduct that apply.
When asked if Victoria may have been infected by the King and Queen, who earlier this week tested positive for the virus, Margareta Thorgren answered no. Infection tracing is ongoing, but there is no connection with the royal couple's infection.
Oro för prins Daniel – efter sjukdomsbeskedet från Haga _*Svensk Dam
Victoria covidsjuk – beskedet om Estelle och Oscar _*Svensk Dam

Victoria and Daniel's attendance on 10th January at performance "Fira demokratin 100 år" ("Celebrate democracy 100 years") at Annexet at Avicii Arena has been taken away from the calendar. Victoria and Daniel should have attended instead of the King and Queen who tested positive for Covid-19 on Monday.

Margareta Thorgen was interviewed in TV4 News, she said Victoria got tested right away in the morning when she felt symptoms of having a cold. Thorgren said that Victoria has got two vaccinations, she got her second in the end of August and has been planned to get her third in the end of January or beginning of February.
Kronprinsessan Victoria har testat positivt för covid-19

Victoria has several commitments planned for the coming weeks. Despite the news of the illness, Victoria plans to continue the assignments that take place digitally. Thorgren said that this means that Victoria and also the King plan to participate in Folk och Försvar National Conference, which is already digital, Victoria intends to follow that on Monday and Tuesday.
Victoria instängd på Haga slott - hålls separerad från Daniel, Estelle och Oscar _*Svensk Dam

Last edited:
Press release from the court

H.R.H. Prince Daniel tested positive for Covid-19 today.
The prince, who is fully vaccinated, has very mild symptoms and is well.
T.R.H. The Crown Princess and Prince Daniel's official program is adjusted due to the infection.
H.K.H. Prins Daniel har testat positivt för covid-19 - Sveriges Kungahus

Margareta Thorgren said to Svensk Damtidning that Victoria tested positive yesterday and she has a cold, a normal cold. This is what her symptoms look like. Daniel has very mild symptoms. As Victoria tested positive yesterday, Daniel also tested himself again this morning and then it also showed that he had the infection. Both Estelle and Oscar are healthy. Thorgren said that the important thing is that the family follows the rules of conduct that apply when you have tested positive and didn't tell more about how the life is organized now at Haga Palace. The school starts tomorrow after the holidays, but now Estelle and Oscar must stay at home.
Kronprinsessparet covidsjuka_ Gåtan kring barnen _*Svensk Dam

Short clip at TV4 news
Prins Daniel testad positiv för covid-19

Last edited:
I hope Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel recover quickly and have only mild symptoms.

Svensk Damtidning claims to know that Estelle and Oscar have been taken to Ockelbo.
Svensk Damtidning writes that Victoria and Daniel are in quarantine at Haga and will do so for seven days from the time they received the illness.
However, Estelle and Oscar have survived the infection, who takes care of them when mom and dad are sick and isolated?
According to information to Svensk Damtidning, the children have now been transported to Ockelbo to their grandparents by Säpo. They will probably stay there until the quarantine days are over for Victoria and Daniel.
Estelle och Oscar till Ockelbo efter smittan _*Svensk Dam

The Finnish fashion brand gains tremendous visibility with the help of the super popular princess
In the representation of the royal everyday life, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden often appears in a businesslike trouser suit, typically in the creations of the Finnish Andiata.
Crown Princess Victoria may only be the second woman in the kingdom in the official hierarchy of the court, but in terms of style, the princess is already a queen.
Suomalainen muotimerkki saa huimaa näkyvyyttä huippusuositun prinsessan avulla _ Kauppalehti

Best styling tricks from Crown Princess Victoria's stylist
Crown Princess Victoria always manages to look well-matched in a long line of constantly flattering outfits. But she also gets expert help from a professional stylist who has a lot of styling tricks to use to create the stylish style.
Behind Victoria's successful outfits is stylist Tina Törnquist, who with solid experience and an unfailing fingertip feeling ensures that the Crown Princess is always impeccably dressed. Thanks to well-thought-out combinations of colors, materials, cuts and accessories, she has made Victoria the style icon she is today.
1. Add a mammoth piece of jewelry - In everyday life, Victoria often wears mammoth jewelery to add that little extra to simple and classic basic garments, but just as often she wears large necklaces and earrings for more festive occasions to further enhance the gala feeling.
2. Color match from top to toe - If you only choose shoes and a bag in the same shade as your outfit, you will automatically get an end result that looks very well thought out.
3. Drape more - To avoid that the garments feel too casual and that the overall impression becomes too casual, Victoria's stylist often adds a draped top or dress.
4. Mark the waist - Victoria often wears belts over looser dresses to give shape to the figure, but also matches it with skirts and wears it over jackets and coats.
5. Add a scarf - Victoria likes to wear a scarf that picks up a shade in the rest of the outfit to get a well-thought-out look. She usually wears it around her neck, but sometimes it is also tied in her hair as a decorative detail.
6. Wear a necklace with a polo shirt - Among Victoria's latest successful outfits, we find this all-black look with a leather skirt and tight polo shirt, where the short and mammoth necklace is the finishing touch.
Kronprinsessan Victorias bästa stylingknep _ Femina

Last edited:
Journalist and author Marcus Birro recently wrote the biography of Lasse Berghagen, one of the most beloved artists in the country.
Marcus Birro also hoped to write Daniel's biography, but the court said no.
Birro tells Nöjeslivet:
- I wrote and asked the court if Prince Daniel would be interested in writing a book. I think I could do his story and life justice. I received a friendly and well-formulated no thank you from the court but I will try again soon.
Birro tried previously to get in touch with Daniel to ask if Daniel wanted to participate in his podcast "Studio Allsvenskan". The answer was also then a no. Birro says:
- Asking him was not something I took lightly. I have great respect for the work that everyone in the Royal Family does and for a person like me, who loves to listen to and write down stories, it is of course super interesting with people like Prince Daniel. I know that both the Prince and the Crown Princess have been to Thåström's concert (who is also my big idol) so I think there is a lot that has not yet been told there.
When Birro sent his request to the court regarding the biography, he later discovered that he had made a mistake. He forgot to write HRH Prince Daniel and was corrected by the court in the email back. The prince kindly said no to a book about him. Birro understands that he is not the immediately obvious choice to write a book about Daniel, but as a writer he loves to break new ground, take a chance and dare.
Därför stoppas Marcus Birro av hovet – hindras nu efter frågan

Journalist and author Marcus Birro recently wrote the biography of Lasse Berghagen, one of the most beloved artists in the country.
Marcus Birro also hoped to write Daniel's biography, but the court said no.
Birro tells Nöjeslivet:
- I wrote and asked the court if Prince Daniel would be interested in writing a book. I think I could do his story and life justice. I received a friendly and well-formulated no thank you from the court but I will try again soon.
Birro tried previously to get in touch with Daniel to ask if Daniel wanted to participate in his podcast "Studio Allsvenskan". The answer was also then a no. Birro says:
- Asking him was not something I took lightly. I have great respect for the work that everyone in the Royal Family does and for a person like me, who loves to listen to and write down stories, it is of course super interesting with people like Prince Daniel. I know that both the Prince and the Crown Princess have been to Thåström's concert (who is also my big idol) so I think there is a lot that has not yet been told there.
When Birro sent his request to the court regarding the biography, he later discovered that he had made a mistake. He forgot to write HRH Prince Daniel and was corrected by the court in the email back. The prince kindly said no to a book about him. Birro understands that he is not the immediately obvious choice to write a book about Daniel, but as a writer he loves to break new ground, take a chance and dare.
Därför stoppas Marcus Birro av hovet – hindras nu efter frågan
Given that Marcus is no stranger to controversy and is a publicly acknowledged sympathiser of the far-right SD party I find it very wise of Daniel to stay as far away as possible from him.

Nya Wermlands-Tidningen NWT newspaper writes about Victoria's interview in Svenska Dagbladet, where she spoke about the importance of culture.

NWT writes that culture is one of Victoria's heart issues and she is described by representatives of cultural life as both genuinely interested and knowledgeable.
The interest in culture runs through the Bernadotte family. Most Swedes know Prince Eugen or Prince Gustaf - the singer prince.
Victoria describes how much she missed being able to take part in different experiences, when the restrictions shut down large parts of cultural life. She expresses her sympathy with all the cultural practitioners who were hard hit. She also notes that of the crisis grants paid out, those who needed them most did not always get them.
Victoria says: "Many fell through the cracks. Were you a permanent employee? Were you unionized? It turned out that many were not, but freelancers with long or short gigs". She turns out to be far more familiar with the conditions of Swedish cultural workers than many of elected representatives.
The monarchy and the culture have in common that they are not appreciated by some, are mostly seen as something outdated. Who needs a royal house and an opera house, when there are influencers and reality soaps? Still, cultural experiences and the royal family mean so much to so many Swedes. Among other things, they place us in a historical continuity.
Victoria describes the need for historical anchoring well: “It gives us a foundation to stand on, and an understanding of where we come from and who we are. But also: where are we going? We have this with us, we will administrate this and this is part of us.”
Kultur och kungahus förenas - NWT

Last edited:
Victoria at her interview in Svenska Dagbladet about the importance of culture
about Karin Mamma Andersson's painting "Svandamm" (Swan Pond), which they have at the Grand Room in Haga Palace:
"Both I and Daniel were very delighted because it reminds of Haga Park and our walks with the children".

And about Paul Fägerskiöld's monochrome painting
"Daniel had been to the gallery and seen Paul's paintings and was delighted, so he sent a photo to me. When I saw it on my mobile phone it was stamp big and I wondered first: what is this? But we were both very taken and it feels fun to have him here, a young Swedish artist".

Victoria was also asked if she and Daniel buy a lot contemporary new art. She answered: No, it's so damn expensive!

About Ralf Turander's photo with motifs from The Bernadotte Library at the living room in Haga Palace Victoria said:
"The idea was to connect the classic environment with a modern expression and both Daniel and I are fond of photography".

Last edited:
Mark Levengood, who hosted the TV-program of Victoria and Daniel's wedding and has hosted Victoria's birthday concert on many years, published this at his Instagram yesterday:
Sometimes I find amazing things in my hiding places !!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CY0sE2WIuG2/

Victoria told at her interview in Svenska Dagbladet about her visit to see "Cabaret" at Dramaten in November.
Victoria said that culture gives new perspectives. She was thinking about it when she was with some friends and saw "Cabaret" at Dramaten, that even when you are with a group of friends there you know each other well, it is often a very exciting conversation when you also get a new ingredient into that relationship, in the form of an experience. Cabaret has a wonderful energy, Jonas Malmsjö is fantastic!
Victoria loves things which leave her with a happy and good feeling in the stomach. You maybe get a little energy from it. But that does not mean that what is a little more heavy is not good. That perhaps instead is even more important to deal with. New questions are asked and you get new perspective on things, but it can also be going to a ballet and knowing exactly what you are getting, because you have seen it so many times.

Last edited:
A person posted on 24th January to Twitter about Daniel's visit in Lund in 2018 with Prince Daniel's Fellowship:

I have on one occasion guided Prince Daniel through Lund. Was extremely impressed by how committed and receptive he was. He not only asked follow-up questions but also inquired about other things that he could benefit from later during his visit. My guided tour ended at a ... ->

-> ... place where the prince would have lunch together with various local honorariores. He then, despite a rather tight schedule, did not want to go and sit down immediately without first looking up and visiting various people in the room he had met before. Then he held at the end ... ->

-> ... of the lunch an unplanned speech where he carefully thanked by name a large number of people he met during the day (including me). And when in some cases he did not remember what a person's name was, he apologized for it. I could never have ... ->

-> ... memorize so many people I was just hastily introduced to. And then consider that he probably has to make similar efforts several times a week!

PS Photo proof (photo: Kenneth Ruona).
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ3xQ6YXsAsCW7V?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Aftonbladet:
Inspired by Victoria's everyday clothes
The Crown Princess's work wardrobe is both representative and stylish.
We are inspired by her everyday style and list where you can find the garments with a royal touch - which all match each other.
Victorias vardagskläder – plaggen att inspireras av

Last edited:
Last year on her birthday Victoria awarded speed skater Nils van der Poel with the Victoria Prize.
https://image.svenskdam.se/sdlvvr2v...73365231&width=1600&height=840&compression=80

Today Nils van der Poel won the Olympic gold medal in men's speed skating 5000m race.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...e-mens-5000m-picture-id1238229842?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...s-during-the-picture-id1368920270?s=2048x2048

Nice! His win was expected (most likely he will also win gold on the 10 km) - as he hasn't been beaten for quite some time. I guess it's his Dutch genes ? - as his paternal grandfather (see his surname: 'van der Poel') was/is Dutch; and apparently moved to Sweden.

Nice! His win was expected (most likely he will also win gold on the 10 km) - as he hasn't been beaten for quite some time. I guess it's his Dutch genes ? - as his paternal grandfather (see his surname: 'van der Poel') was/is Dutch; and apparently moved to Sweden.
Yes, but Nils van der Poel doesn't speak Flemish.

Swedish TV-profile and comedian Carina Berg and her husband Erik Berg have a holiday home in Vemdalen, just outside the resort Björnrike. They spent their Christmas holiday there, and Erik's birthday on 30th December was aldo celebrated there.
Carina tells at a podcast that on Erik's birthday, they were up at a great restaurant called Breaks. They had ordered for Erik, for lunch. And when they went to the toilet, Victoria and Oscar were there. Carina Berg says that she said hello to Victoria in the toilet queue - because the first realization was that they know each other. But they don't. But Victoria greeted Carina back so kindly, she's used to it, that you cheer on her like you're an old classmate. And Daniel and Estelle were sitting there at the table. Carina did not dare to stare so much because it felt like others did. Carina thinks Daniel and Victoria are so nice. They are so “No, the children should be normal. We go to a lunch restaurant", but Carina wonders thoughtfully how normal it will be when everyone stares like that.
It is clear that Carina is a fan of Sweden's Crown Princess.
- She was so nice, I love her so much, says Berg.
But Carina Berg has some regrets after the meeting with Victoria.
- But then I told Erik the whole drive home from the restaurant that: "I should have told her how much I like her. Why did I not do that?” I was so shocked that she was standing in the toilet.
Expressen has contacted Margareta Thorgren, who says that the court does not comment on private holidays.
Carina Bergs ånger efter plötsliga mötet med Victoria
Carina Berg i chock – mötet med kronprinsessan Victoria _ Hänt

Daniel was seen at restaurant Riche yesterday before his and Victoria's meeting with representatives of Business Sweden.
Daniel på lyxrestaurang – precis innan viktiga mötet med Victoria _*Svensk Dam

Last edited:
Like I, the swedish press has noticed that Daniel has now a ring at his index finger. It is a finnish Oura Smart Ring.
Svensk Damtidning noticed the ring at the delivery of Micael Bindefeld's Foundation in Memory of the Holocaust's scholarship.
Prins Daniels nya ring väcker uppmärksamhet_ ”Vad är det vi ser_” _*Svensk Dam

Expressen noticed the ring at Daniel's meeting with the mentees of The Prince Daniel's Fellowship's mentoring program this week.
It also appeared that Prince Daniel wore a piece of jewelery, which in this context was very appropriate. The ring on the prince's index finger was a "smart ring" of the type Oura. The Oura ring is closely related to both the heart rate monitor and smartwatches. The latest variant, generation three, keeps track of both heart rate and body temperature throughout the day - in addition, the ring analyzes sleep routines and keeps track of oxygenation in the blood.
https://static.cdn-expressen.se/images/31/62/3162ea7d4cbe4495a62f79836abbb316/16x9/1280@60.jpg
Prinsens smartring under mötet med entreprenörer

Oura Ring Generation 3
Accurate Health Information Accessible to Everyone

Last edited:
Swedish speed skater Nils van der Poel, who won two gold medals at the Olympic Games, told to Swedish media, that Victoria and Daniel called him after his second gold medal yesterday. Besides winning his second gold, Nils made a world record.
"What an honor to hear from you", Nils van der Poel says to the Crown Princess before Prince Daniel mentions the dramaturgy during the race.
"I could not have written the story better myself", replies the skating star.
OS 2022_ Nils van der Poels roliga svar till statsminister Magdalena Andersson

Svensk Damtidning:
Today, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel have reason to celebrate!
On Valentine's Day 2009, Daniel Westling went down on one knee in the snow at Drottningholm Palace and asked the question:
"Will you marry me?".
Victorias och Daniels privata firande efter krisen _*Svensk Dam

Daniel and Estelle were yesterday at ICANDERs Mood Stockholm restaurant.
Three royals in the same picture. One sweet, one kind and one fantastico! Happy Valentine's Day!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ93pPHMalh/

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel have made a surprising post on Instagram to comment on the many rumours about their marriage breaking up that has been written about prominently in some Swedish media outlets during the last few weeks.
"It's come to our knowledge that there are many rumours about the state of our relationship. The rumours talk about betrayal in the relationship and an impending divorce. While we normally don't comment on rumours and speculations, in order to protect our family we want to make it clear that these rumours are without foundation."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaJ51o0q88d/?utm_medium=copy_link

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel have made a surprising post on Instagram to comment on the many rumours about their marriage breaking up that has been written about prominently in some Swedish media outlets during the last few weeks.
"It's come to our knowledge that there are many rumours about the state of our relationship. The rumours talk about betrayal in the relationship and an impending divorce. While we normally don't comment on rumours and speculations we want to make it clear that these rumours are without foundation."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaJ51o0q88d/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wasn't that recently also denied by Margaretha Thorgren
But good that the Couple themself denie this rumours categoric.

Back
Top Bottom