Victoria & Daniel's Engagement Reception at the Royal Palace: April 17, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite surprised by engagement reception, but maybe I know little about royal protocol. The official engagement was on Feb. 24, so why reception now. But I don't complain, it is another occassion for royal glamour. :lol:
Victoria dress looks like the one she had in February during engagement. It is good that Daniel had glasses this time, he didn't have them during engagement, and glasses complement his face. Queen Sylvia white suit looked very elegant. Where is Madelaine?
I am not Daniel's fan, but Victoria looks so happy and glowing when with him.:)

Where is Madelaine?

In Austria at a wedding of friends.

As it seems the king asked Victoria & Daniel to dance, when the new engagement waltz got played, but they refused and Daniel did ask the king to dance with Silvia instead...what he didn´t either ;)
V&D strike me as sporty, but also a bit clumsy...I guess they would book many hours at a dancing teacher for the wedding waltz ;)

I am agreeing with those, who said, that they complement each other and in my (somewhat tasteless ;) ) list of possible divorces, they also are quite low ranked.
I am though thinking, that Victoria shouldn´t exaggerate it with her "motherly side". Save that for baby Christina or baby Carl jr. jr. :rolleyes2: ;)

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4103/090417016.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9333/13448553.jpg

In Austria at a wedding of friends.

As it seems the king asked Victoria & Daniel to dance, when the new engagement waltz got played, but they refused and Daniel did ask the king to dance with Silvia instead...what he didn´t either ;)
V&D strike me as sporty, but also a bit clumsy...I guess they would book many hours at a dancing teacher for the wedding waltz ;)

Hey Lena!

A very nice story! Were did you find it?

I have to say that I was very amazed of the reception and I think taht the couple was very nice. In my oppinion V&D will be the most beautiful married crown princes(s) couple in Europe. I can't wait for the wedding next year.
I have to say that the outfit of Queen Silvia isn't my favourite. The other members of the royal family made a very good apperance.

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;923485 said:
Hey Lena!

A very nice story! Were did you find it?

It´s by the one and only Johan T. Lindwall, who seems to follow every single step, Victoria and Daniel do.
Kungens vals gick inte hem - Nyheter
He even travelled to Pratigi (where the hotel and bungalows partly financed by Daniel will be built) and talked to locals...and now we know, that Victoria is running there all day in a bikini around, that Daniel is very friendly with the locals and that they love to drive crossers at the beach ;)

I don't follow these two very mucht but I think Princess Victoria will be very happy with her husband. They seam to like the same things and to to handle all these pressure very well!

They are so happy, I think she has waited a long time for this, to finially show him to the world , I wish them all the happiness, she is my second favourite couple ( haakon and mette are 1st)

I like Victoria's dress! I am sure they both will be happy together, they ahve deserve it!

Wow wow photo on IBL Daniel Westling and Crown Princess Victoria hug and kisses oldest baronessa Elisabeth Palmstierna is 92 year. Elisabeth Palmstierna have work with palace on Stockholm near 60 later. Princess Lilians oldest friend is Elisabeth Palmstierna hug Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel. It is beautiful photo at they couple hug Baronessa Elisabeth Palmstierna. It is boring at Princess Lilian not with theys reception!!! Princess Lilian is older and 93! Princess Lilian is favourite aunt at Crown Princess Victoria with royal children!

What I liked so very much in the video, was the quiet smile of Queen Sylvia, when she shortly talked to her husband, the King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom