The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 06-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: near fulda, Germany
Posts: 41
TV Interviews, Videos and Documentaries

here is a link to a video as an interview with victoria enjoy it ZDF.de - hallo deutschland
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-25-2007, 05:35 PM
acdc1's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: somewhere in, United States
Posts: 2,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathaFD View Post
here is a link to a video as an interview with victoria enjoy it ZDF.de - hallo deutschland
Great video! But in the scene where Victoria, Carl-Philip, and Madeleine are on the balcony and the crowd is singing a song, what song is it? It sounds very pretty, and I'd never heard it before.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-08-2007, 10:43 AM
LoveAdam07's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , Austria
Posts: 24
On the 17. July at 20:15 there a Dokumentation about Victoria and Daniel
on German Television ZDF.
Here is the link:
ZDF.de - Königskinder
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2007, 05:15 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 89
Wink

I noticed that the videos of the Swedish family were scattered throughout the threads and I thought we should have a main place to watch them


In the one above I think it is German The Crown Princess is speaking in English and has an amazing accent... I'm American and I don't sound that good!



State Visit Sweden to Denmark

This is when she was a kid. How can I just post the link? I wish the whole thing wouldn't pop up. I just hope the mods don't kill me
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Josefine's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: , Sweden
Posts: 9,511
Documentary on Daniel Westling on SVT1

SVT will show a program about daniel
its starts in a few minutes
20.00 SVT1 Ers Kungliga Höghet Westling
svt.se - SVT Dokumentär
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2008, 05:35 PM
norwegianne's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rogaland, Norway
Posts: 6,043
I missed it. :( It will air again on Wednesday, and on Saturday, so I hope to catch it then.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Lena's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mandø, Denmark
Posts: 3,882
You can watch it online
svt.se - spelarfönster

It´s no docu really...more a programme with many interviews and some video material to introduce a question to the ppl being interviewed.

IMO a real docu on the RF is so overdue! There hadn´t been one, supported by the court, for ages. Watchers of other Royal houses get so many great ones...and in Sweden: nada. Of course it makes sense for them...as it would just raise a few questions on marriage...and babies. If one is following discussions on the RF, it´s these days either "abdicate" or "get children"
Now it´s questionable, if programmes like "Your Royal Highness Westling" really help to get the two persons to the altar.
A thing, that is remarkable...they are all discussing it, as if it would be a matter of fact, that V&D would marry. Ok, this is likely by now. But there is nothing, that would indicate it for real...so IMO state TV shouldn´t broadcast things like this at prime time.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2008, 08:45 PM
lilnana's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: miami, United States
Posts: 172
I would be so much more happier if I could understand even two words of Swedish. The only word I do know is the word no, which wouldn't help me understand what they say in the slightest bit. I don't suppose someone could sum what they say or anything interesting that gets said?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, United States
Posts: 57
ruthieviews

Re: Documentary on Daniel Westling. I agree with Commoner that it is disappointing that we cannot all understand Swedish. However, I did find that my opinion of Daniel's feelings for CP Victoria were confirmed. He was entering along the side with a group of CP Victoria's friends. When he saw her exit into the courtyard, he turned away from the group and stood there smiling at her with so much love. She waved at him and touched her lips very briefly. It was a small moment, but said much. She is very lucky to have someone who loves her so much. Very few women have ever had a man break away from his friends and stand there in public looking so lovingly at them. If all the people who downgrade him as unsuitable for a Crown Princess could just look at that small part of the video, they would finally get it. As many mothers-in-law will admit, their sons-in-law were not good enough for their daughters, not suitable. They want their daughters to marry someone they envision. Hopefully, their daughters ignore them, marry for love and are happy with their choice. Marrying someone suitable to please your parents (or critics) usually ends in great unhappiness and divorce.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-09-2008, 07:56 AM
crm2317's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthieviews View Post
Re: Documentary on Daniel Westling. I agree with Commoner that it is disappointing that we cannot all understand Swedish. However, I did find that my opinion of Daniel's feelings for CP Victoria were confirmed. He was entering along the side with a group of CP Victoria's friends. When he saw her exit into the courtyard, he turned away from the group and stood there smiling at her with so much love. She waved at him and touched her lips very briefly. It was a small moment, but said much. She is very lucky to have someone who loves her so much. Very few women have ever had a man break away from his friends and stand there in public looking so lovingly at them. If all the people who downgrade him as unsuitable for a Crown Princess could just look at that small part of the video, they would finally get it. As many mothers-in-law will admit, their sons-in-law were not good enough for their daughters, not suitable. They want their daughters to marry someone they envision. Hopefully, their daughters ignore them, marry for love and are happy with their choice. Marrying someone suitable to please your parents (or critics) usually ends in great unhappiness and divorce.
I am watching the documentary. I was wondering are you referring to the scene near the beginning of the video. Daniel is looking and the footage leads you to believe that Victoria is waving at him. I had thought this part was seperate footage photoshopped to make it seem they were looking at each other
__________________
God Save the House of Windsor
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, United States
Posts: 57
ruthieviews

In response to your comments that the pictures were unrelated and pasted together. I revisited the video and find that CP Victoria is wearing the same clothing, as did the Queen in both scenes where she is waiving and he is looking at her and smiling. They appear to have been at the same event. Why can't we believe that he really does love her and that she really does love him and that they managed to get the message across in the midst of a public appearance. This does not appear to be a faked scene. Is perhaps your anti-Daniel feeling taking hold?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-09-2008, 07:33 PM
norwegianne's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rogaland, Norway
Posts: 6,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I am watching the documentary. I was wondering are you referring to the scene near the beginning of the video. Daniel is looking and the footage leads you to believe that Victoria is waving at him. I had thought this part was seperate footage photoshopped to make it seem they were looking at each other
It's definitely looking cleverly cut. The pictures of Victoria is from her 30th birthday - being greeted by the people outside the Palace in Stockholm - see the youtube video of the original event in this post by Lena: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/640885-post72.html No Daniel.

She is clearly waving at the people who usually gather outside for such public occasions, and not Daniel, who I don't think is present in the crowd at all on her 30th birthday - as a matter of fact, weren't the newspapers blowing up stories that he would have to stay hidden?

You see the same thing with cutting going around in the beginning of the documentary, when they want to suggest a wedding is forthcoming, but are using footage from the Danish and Norwegian weddings, including Haakon and Mette-Marit's hands in church It's nicely cut - making it seem more romantic - but I don't think it is real.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 74
svt.se - Play landningssida

Here is a link to a video from when Victoria went to the UAE in April 2008. It shows a small clip of her giving a speech in English. The video should pop up. If you have a pop-up blocker you click on "Kronprinsessan Victoria besokte Dubai"

Here are 2 videos about Daniel's move to the palace apartment.

svt.se - Play landningssida

svt.se - Play landningssida
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kirkland, United States
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenia8 View Post
svt.se - Play landningssida

Here is a link to a video from when Victoria went to the UAE in April 2008. It shows a small clip of her giving a speech in English. The video should pop up. If you have a pop-up blocker you click on "Kronprinsessan Victoria besokte Dubai"
I am really impressed! Victoria is totally natural - speaks English flawlessly with almost no accent and seems charming. She really comes alive on a video.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Monterey, United States
Posts: 2,323
Anymore of her interviews in English??
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Esmerelda's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,200
I'm not sure if these have been posted before. I think they're part of a longer documentary, has anyone watched it?

Kronprinsessan och kungariket - Dokumentärfilm | svt.se
Klipp: Kronprinsessan och kungariket del 2 - Dokumentärfilm | SVT Play
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-07-2010, 03:31 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 33,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
I'm not sure if these have been posted before. I think they're part of a longer documentary, has anyone watched it?

Kronprinsessan och kungariket - Dokumentärfilm | svt.se
Klipp: Kronprinsessan och kungariket del 2 - Dokumentärfilm | SVT Play
I watched them they were shown in Finland. At the first part only Victoria was interviewed, at the second part Victoria and Daniel.

A part of the second program, interview with Victoria and Daniel, 11 minutes long
Extramaterial: Intervju med kronprinsessan Victoria och Daniel Westling - Dokumentärfilm | SVT Play
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-07-2010, 04:28 AM
mattep74's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vasteras, Sweden
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
I'm not sure if these have been posted before. I think they're part of a longer documentary, has anyone watched it?

Kronprinsessan och kungariket - Dokumentärfilm | svt.se
Klipp: Kronprinsessan och kungariket del 2 - Dokumentärfilm | SVT Play
Its avalible on DVD in stores now. I saw it when i was shopping yesterday. Its also avalible on the online rentalstore called lovefilm.

I think its strange that SVT play dont have her 18 year birthdayspeach avalible. Cant find it on Youtube either

When the show first aired i missed it, didnt think it would be that intressting to watch so i missed the SVT interwiew with them.

The documenturymaker asks Daniel about the first meeting, he hesitates to answer and Victoria interveens: I didnt do any impression, right? and then smiles. He then cools down and answer: You made a big impression even then.

Through the entire interwiew he is a bit defensive and stiff, just like the TV4 interwiew a bit earlier.
__________________
-------------------------------------------------
"My feelings are all over the place." Prince Daniel express his feelings after announcing the birth of his daughter Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-07-2010, 05:55 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 33,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
The documenturymaker asks Daniel about the first meeting, he hesitates to answer and Victoria interveens: I didnt do any impression, right? and then smiles. He then cools down and answer: You made a big impression even then.

Through the entire interwiew he is a bit defensive and stiff, just like the TV4 interwiew a bit earlier.
I had a feeling that the hesitation of Daniel was a little bit of a joke from him, Victoria has told that they share a same sense of humour. I think that the interview was much better than the TV4 interview before. And I don´t think that Daniel was stiff at all. I liked the way Daniel break the interview and said that he wanted to answer to one question too, to what only Victoria and answered. And when they talked about picking blueberries, Victoria said that Daniel was mostly watching and the documentarymaker asked "what about mushrooms, are they too down too?" Daniel said, laughing "I can bend me".
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-07-2010, 06:05 AM
Esmerelda's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post

I think its strange that SVT play dont have her 18 year birthdayspeach avalible. Cant find it on Youtube either.
There's a short clip on the thread on her 18th birthday (I asked someone to post it). I agree it would be nice to see the whole ceremony though. I'm disappointed I missed the documentary even though I don't understand much Swedish.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
crown princess victoria, interviews, television programme


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
British Royal Family: Documentaries, DVDs, Films and TV shows Josefine The Electronic Domain 700 12-17-2022 12:55 PM
Monaco Princely Family Documentaries and DVDs sandee The Electronic Domain 63 02-13-2022 06:08 AM
Scandinavian Royal Documentaries Silvia❦CarlGustaf The Electronic Domain 23 02-09-2021 07:45 PM
King Constantine of Greece documentaries Raniaf4 The Electronic Domain 26 08-23-2020 02:15 PM
Royalty of France: movies, DVDs, documentaries principessa The Electronic Domain 29 09-13-2015 06:08 AM




Popular Tags
abdullah ii america arcadie arcadie claret austria british british royal family caribbean caroline charles iii claret congo current events danish royal family duarte pio duchess of kent edward vii elizabeth ii emperor naruhito espana genealogy general news grace kelly grimaldi hamdan bin ahmed harry history identifying india introduction jewels jordan royal family king king charles king philippe king willem-alexander leopold ier louis mountbatten matrilineal monaco monarchy mountbatten need help official visit order of precedence portugal prince albert monaco prince christian princess of orange queen queen alexandra queen camilla queen elizabeth queen ena of spain queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima republics restoration silk spain spanish history spanish royal family state visit switzerland tiaras visit william wine glass woven


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023
Jelsoft Enterprises