TV Interviews, Videos and Documentaries

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ExpressenTV´s programme before the wedding:
Daniel Westling Ockelbosonen som blir prins Bröllops TV del 2
Daniel Westling, a boy from Ockelbo who will become prince

Persons interviewed:
Johan T Lindwall, Expressen´s court reporter
Susanne Formgren, weightlifter, a friend of Daniel, who has known him for 15 years
Helena Nyman, news chief of Arbetarbladet
Mats Jonsson, municipal of Ockelbo
Camilla Thulin, style expert
YouTube - ‪Daniel Westling Ockelbosonen som blir prins Bröllops TV del 2‬‎

Nothing much was said in the video. Mostly how she spent a day working at different locations

Thanks for posting it. It was really interesting. :flowers:

There's a short clip on the thread on her 18th birthday (I asked someone to post it). I agree it would be nice to see the whole ceremony though. I'm disappointed I missed the documentary even though I don't understand much Swedish.

I post it also here. It's a Finnish TV news clip from 1995 showing part of Victoria's speech on her 18th birthday, and waving to people from the same balcony as in her wedding 15 years later.

Victoria tytt 18 vuotta | Elv arkisto | yle.fi

Last edited:
Bakom kulisserna - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

Documentary about the Crown Princess Couple Wedding. About 1/2 way through, at 28 minutes or so you can see Victoria interacting with her godchildren. What a beautiful relationship they have! :)

Though I didn't understand anything, I liked the video. I found the scene with Victoria in the background probing going down the aisle with the train attached to her summer dress very nice. It is nice that this scene hasn't been cut. Also her interaction with her godchildren is beautiful. You can see that Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra like their godmother very much.

Though I didn't understand anything, I liked the video. I found the scene with Victoria in the background probing going down the aisle with the train attached to her summer dress very nice. It is nice that this scene hasn't been cut. Also her interaction with her godchildren is beautiful. You can see that Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra like their godmother very much.

The funniest part was when she told Christian: "You know what i did yesterday? I danced with your father." The reply was "You danced?"

The funniest part was when she told Christian: "You know what i did yesterday? I danced with your father." The reply was "You danced?"
:lol: That would have been at the private dinner they had, I guess?

Bakom kulisserna - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

Documentary about the Crown Princess Couple Wedding. About 1/2 way through, at 28 minutes or so you can see Victoria interacting with her godchildren. What a beautiful relationship they have! :)

Thank you for this video! I also did not understand the Swedish but found the documentary so inspiring. I loved how CPV greeted her mother-in-law and also the children. I think she seems like a wonderful person.

Is anyone having issues with the SVT player? It keeps freezing on me and won't let me go back or forward? Maybe it's just the geographical distance?

Is anyone having issues with the SVT player? It keeps freezing on me and won't let me go back or forward? Maybe it's just the geographical distance?
It was freezing for me too yesterday, but I was blaming it on the slow internet connection.

At what point did this appear in the first episode? I didn't see anything about the wedding until the second episode but then it was mainly about the boat.

Its a clip from the show "This year with the royal family" that airs tonight at 20.00

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this document of the royal family's year. I heard there will be also pictures from Victoria's and Daniel's visit in Finland. I wish they will have that document also in SVT website. Usually Finland's television also shows the yearly document, but it can take some time...

The interview of Victoria and Daniel was nice, now that I watched it. They share wonderful humour. They were asked something like this: "What is the prince's most important task in the trips?" Prince Daniel answered with a smile: "To carry the bag." :)
Please, feel free to correct me if I translated it wrong.

Last edited:

Do you remember what part of the documentary that moment took place in? I watched the whole thing, and I don't remember Victoria talking with Christian (just hugging him :lol:). Perhaps it was one of the older boys in the wedding party?

Back
Top Bottom