Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Visit to Turku, Finland: September 19-20, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They look so happy, I really enjoy seeing them together :)
Victoria was always happy to be among people,especially children!She never appears snobbish like other royals who only meet up with commoners for PR-while she is truly caring and listening to the people,to me she is a real "peoples princess" and that´s why I love her so much:flowers:

From a blog of the youth section of the Main Library of Turku, about Victoria´s and Daniel´s visit:
As soon as the library was opened security men and police officers came to inspect the area. Shortly before the arrival of Victoria and Daniel the children and youth departments were closed to the public and the police emptied the region. Members of the media came pouring in trying to find the best camera angles.
Already half eleven we waited in line almost with bated breath, the labels and our hair straightened. Finally the waiting ended, the royal guests came.
My heart left a beat between, at least one.
Even from a far we saw that Victoria was just as brilliant as the pictures have shown. With a warm smile on her face, she greeted people and received flowers and walked to our children and youth department. The couple stopped for a moment to admire the exhibition we had made in their honor, and continued to the Book theater to listen to a swedish fairy tale. They asked from the children for their favorite books, and Daniel revealed his own favorite had been Pippi Longstocking. Media representatives fought for the best places to get photos, it was a little comical.
Victoria and Daniel continued to meet for young people in Stoori. There, Victoria sat on the stairs as anyone - the same place where we often sit in - and talked casually with young people. When they left Victoria praised the magnificent library, and a couple went to the information department.
We hope that Victoria and Daniel got a good picture of the price of our city. The reason for such a visit is sufficient for the reorganization of the fact that for once, everyone seemed to have a genuinely happy smile on their faces.
Sivullinen Stooreja: Kuninkaallista hehkua

On their visit to Turku Victoria and Daniel received the Guardian of the Baltic Sea -jewelry, designed by Kehrä Interior. Victoria received a necklace and Daniel cufflinks. Guardian of the Baltic Sea published some days ago a photo of Victoria and Daniel receiving the jewellery, and reminding that they are the Guardians nr. 3.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXXpVubAuqd/?taken-by=guardianofthebalticsea

Guardian of the Baltic Sea is a charity line of jewellery for the wellbeing of the Baltic Sea. 20-40€ from each piece is donated to Baltic Sea Action Group, which acts as an initiator and catalyst for concrete acts to tackle the challenges to the Baltic Sea. Their work is based on constructive cooperation among all levels of society, including the highest political level in all the Baltic Sea countries, public authorities, and the private sector.

Back
Top Bottom