Princess Victoria Admitted to Hospital: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I'm so excited! I've been so anxious for some reason that I've stayed up late and thought I'd check before I go to bed what's up with Victoria. How will I be able to sleep now?! The CP, and the Prince too, must be so nervous since this is the first time they're experiencing this. In the morning we'll know which one it is!

Will there be a separate thread for the labor or just a new one once the baby is born? I guess I'll have to try to sleep a little... It's funny, the baby chose to arrive just after Victoria had her last work duty on Tuesday and Daniel on Wednesday. It will (safe to say) be born on Thursday and on Friday it's the anniversary of the Crown Princess couple's engagement. :)

Yippee! I was soooooo close on the date ... I was hoping for February 22nd! Hope she has an easy labor.

Hooray! I've been checking a few times a day the last few days.
All the best luck to Victoria, looks like the 23rd it is! First births can take a while...

So very exciting! I hope Victoria has a very easy labor. :flowers:

I'm so happy for them! I can't wait for the new baby, I hope it won't be too long! All the best to them, & a very easy labor!!!!:)

omfg I'm in Vancouver and it's 6:20pm right now and I'm freaking out. I don't have class tomorrow so I'm def staying up waiting for the announcement.

Lucky you! I have work tomorrow, so I can't stay up too late :(

After all the sad news surrounding Prince Friso this week, it's wonderful to be looking forward to happy news!

Well, I think that if she went to the hospital 3 hours ago it's probably going to take a while before an announcement is made especially since a first labor might be long. But who knows...! I hope it's an easy delivery!

Let's hope it doesn't go into the night. I'm sure I'll be glued to my laptop all night one way or another.

Then I hope that for Victoria first and for the loyal followers second that her labor is quick!!

I hope all goes well for her. I have become a great admirer of this couple.

Yay, I hope she has an easy time of it and I can't wait to see that precious baby!

At the moment I feel it's going to be a girl! But then I am always wrong...so...

Aaaah i'm so excited !!! The clock is 4 a.m here in Sweden but there is no chance i can sleep right now :-D

At the moment I feel it's going to be a girl! But then I am always wrong...so...
Isn't it exciting to know that we'll finally know if it's a boy or a girl soon?:D

:flowers::flowers::flowers:
In Argentina is midnight! i'm going to sta awake... I think it will be a boy (Erik)

It's 10p.m. here on the east coast of the USA and I can't sleep ;)

ironical said:
Sweden! Any news\gossips?

Not yet. We are waiting for à press conference but they don't know when it will start. They don't say anything about what's going on inside the hospital. But everything is normal according to Bertil Ternert.

Yay been waiting for this baby as long a it's healthy I'm sure we will all be happy Victoria will be a great mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom