Princess Victoria Admitted to Hospital: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you pacific standard time, I will def be here waiting. Till then time to get a snack.

Woo hoo! That leaves me enough time to make some tea, and I'll still manage to get some sleep after the announcement. I'm excited. I haven't been able to watch one of these announcements as it happens.

I wonder if the King and Queen are at the hospital.

Don't you think that there will be the cannon fire first? and after that the announcement?...i'm thinking in that
There will not be any cannon fire at 6.0 in the morning . Later this day if indeed the baby has been born although one can assume that after listening to Bertil Ternert speaking a few minutes ago.

Woo hoo! That leaves me enough time to make some tea, and I'll still manage to get some sleep after the announcement. I'm excited. I haven't been able to watch one of these announcements as it happens.
Same here I've followed the previous 3 births I mentioned but never been able to stay up long enough due to time differences to hear the actual announcement. I usually only manage to watch the thread waiting for the announcement and for me to finally post my congratulations to the royal couple. But sadly it usually goes 2-3am here and I finally cave in and head to bed and then less than an hour later the official announcement comes out. This is the first time I've ever actively posted in a thread like this prior to the official announcement. For some reason I'm more excited for this one than I've been for the other 3. Perhaps cause this time the boy or girl will be the heir.

Last edited:
Wow, you're both mommies with many royal kids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
Congrats!
This is my first on-line baby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On-line baby...much less pain than a real right? :ROFLMAO:

I belive that the little Prince/ss has already born...and don't think that The King or his wife are at Hospital

Daniel said to Bertil Ternert that he did not want Bertil to tell some news. He wanted very much to do it himself :-D

This is very exciting...having "watched" the CP and Prince Daniel from the days he was just a beau, through the wedding, the pregnancy and now this....wonderful!

If Google Translate is working properly, the Swedish for boy is pojke and the word for girl is flicka. So if you, like me, don't understand Swedish, you might want to focus on catching the right word in Prince Daniel's announcement.

GömdNatt said:
Expressen says the Paret are at the hospital, so I assume that is the King and Queen. So yes, they are.

The King and Queen is at home.

Oh my god, I was just lying in bed when I heard that Victoria is in labour.

I am so happy and wish her all the best. Daniel too.

Thena said:
If Google Translate is working properly, the Swedish for boy is pojke and the word for girl is flicka. So if you, like me, don't understand Swedish, you might want to focus on catching the right word in Prince Daniel's announcement.

That's correct :)

The King and Queen is at home.

so then am I to assume they meant Vickan and Daniel as the paret? But then why would they say Paret in one thing and then kronprinsessparret in another? so confusing!

I hope our Swedish TRF friends will help us with translation!

GömdNatt said:
so then am I to assume they meant Vickan and Daniel as the paret? But then why would they say Paret in one thing and then kronprinsessparret in another? so confusing!

That's right. I agree, media are confusing with the language

Aww... Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!! So happy for them!!

Hope she's having/had a safe delivery!!.

That's right. I agree, media are confusing with the language

thank you for clearing it up for me! Now that I think about it, I guess if they were talking about the King and Queen, they would probably have put Kungaparret, right?

I'm learning swedish one word at a time, lol.

Would you please explain me, who cares about Princess Letizia's and Duchess of Cambridge's daytime fashion now? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would you please explain me, who cares about Princess Letizia's and Duchess of Cambridge's daytime fashion now? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where are they talking about that? haha

Question: snart besked om kunglig födsel means The announce of the Royal birth or something like right?

There's a notice about Daniel meeting the press on Facebook already

They have kept Tenert in the dark apperantly. He only said that Daniel will have a pressconfrence at 0700 and that was all he knew but he could guess. So they havent told him yet either. The people that know is the hospitalstaff at the maturnity ward and Victoria and Daniel

I have to be honest, Victoria and Daniel are such a romantic couple. They paid their dues, bided their time and finally, finally, they were able to get engaged. I was so happy for them and waited with anticipation for their wedding which was truly the most romantic and sentimental wedding I had seen or attended for years.

And now, for them, the joy of their first child. I can't wait to find out if it is a Prince or a Princess. Either way who cares, they have a baby! :flowers:

Such exciting news! Cant what for the announcement.

I am so exciting ..........can't wait anymore!!
A baby is born already!~~ Congratulation first ~~:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom