Patronages of Crown Princess Victoria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here´s one more photo from the breast cancer gala. Gotta love the face :D

This one from hot pics & gossip

Attachments

• 20051026172040.jpg
    20051026172040.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,012
Dress

I love Crown Princess Victoria’s dress. She looks very elegant in it. :)

Yennie said:

What was she doing?

I loveeee Victoria, she's funny and smart. She will be a wonderful queen.
Thanks guys, really nice pics;)

Yennie said:

Yeah its a real funny pic. Maybe she should do a pantomime training :) :D

Lena said:
Crown Princess Victoria participated in the Paralympic Sportsday in Bollnäs (students between 6 and 12 years of 3 schools in Bollnäs participate in an international project of the paralympic committee. It´s sponsored of the EU)

http://www.royalcourt.se/aktuellt/aktuelltarkiv/5.396c7107359daaf480004332.html

oh no! its ye olde ponytail and glasses look again. i thought perhaps being surrounded by so much glamour in monaco would have a good influence on her...

pollyemma said:
oh no! its ye olde ponytail and glasses look again. i thought perhaps being surrounded by so much glamour in monaco would have a good influence on her...

Being member of the secret organisation "Ponytail off for crown princess Victoria", I agree. But I can also see, that it´s more comfy to wear your hair in a ponytail, when you perform sports. Besides we don´t want her to get the Basketball into the face, because she doesn´t see it, don´t we? :rolleyes:

Crown princess Victoria visits sports center for disabled persons (dana press)

part 1

Attachments

• 90117174.jpg
    90117174.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 354
  • 90117175.jpg
    90117175.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 344
  • 90117176.jpg
    90117176.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 424
  • 90117177.jpg
    90117177.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 358
  • 90117178.jpg
    90117178.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 335
  • 90117179.jpg
    90117179.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 379
  • 90117180.jpg
    90117180.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 90117181.jpg
    90117181.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 90117183.jpg
    90117183.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 90117182.jpg
    90117182.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 295
part 2 (dana press)

Attachments

• 90117184.jpg
    90117184.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 90117186.jpg
    90117186.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 90117189.jpg
    90117189.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 90117190.jpg
    90117190.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 357
  • 90117193.jpg
    90117193.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 317
Thank you rchainho! You can access Danapress:confused: :eek: I dream about this since 2001...

Paralympic Sportsday for youmg people

pollyemma said:

CP Victoria visited a Paralympic Sportsday for young people. I just wounder if anyone of us expected tiaras...:D

Karisma said:
CP Victoria visited a Paralympic Sportsday for young people. I just wounder if anyone of us expected tiaras...:D

:D I´m sure some of the local "Minstingarna" did. Royals often tell stories about children being disappointed, because they don´t wear crowns and tiaras 24/7 ;)

Karisma said:

I wasnt expecting a tiara. but i was expecting somethinga little bit better than those deforming glasses and a puke-green turtle neck!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

i was thinking more of caroline's flattering, tasteful, well tailored chanel suits. victoria could have looked at those and thought that perhaps she too could would look good in something flattering tasteful and well tailored. not those deforming glasses and a puke green turtle neck

pollyemma said:
I wasnt expecting a tiara. but i was expecting somethinga little bit better than those deforming glasses and a puke-green turtle neck!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

i was thinking more of caroline's flattering, tasteful, well tailored chanel suits. victoria could have looked at those and thought that perhaps she too could would look good in something flattering tasteful and well tailored. not those deforming glasses and a puke green turtle neck

:D I thought I´m the only one, who thinks "puke-green colour" :D

She has some kind of soft spot for turtle necks with short sleeves (I´ve never even seen such a thing in a store...it must be made exclusively for buff princesses, who want to show their arm muscles). She has an other one in red, and I think one in black.
I´m not a fan of them (I don´t need to be reminded, how weak my arms are ;) ), but I also would have complained, when she would have appeared in Miss Charlotte´s posh suit from the church service on Saturday. This was about kids and sports, and under these circumstances I even would have approved, when she would have appeared in that AND after all she didn´t wore an ugly messy ponytail, but at least some kind of...well...what is it...knot.

I have to agree about the horrid top she's wearing. It looks too old for her. I'm sure my mum has a few of those, and that's not a good thing. Could she have made an effort not to have crossed her arms? The outfit isn't appropriate. Don't high-heeled shoes ruin that type of floor surface? When I used to play volleyball, we had this surface and you could only go on it with joggers and so on. I know I shouldn't judge by looking at photos, but I'm still concerned with this arm crossing. She just looks as if she's bored. If someone crossed their arms while talking to me (and they weren't my friend), I'd be very offended.

Danielle said:
I have to agree about the horrid top she's wearing. It looks too old for her. I'm sure my mum has a few of those, and that's not a good thing. Could she have made an effort not to have crossed her arms? The outfit isn't appropriate. Don't high-heeled shoes ruin that type of floor surface? When I used to play volleyball, we had this surface and you could only go on it with joggers and so on. I know I shouldn't judge by looking at photos, but I'm still concerned with this arm crossing. She just looks as if she's bored. If someone crossed their arms while talking to me (and they weren't my friend), I'd be very offended.

Maybe she realised, that demonstrative buff arm-showing can also make you feeling cold in Sweden´s chilly November :rolleyes:
IMO she often crosses her arms. In 1999 BUNTE-psychologist Stephan Lermer (when a psychologist decides to work for a glossy tabloid like BUNTE, it should be clear, HOW to look at his reputation) has analysed Vickan´s style and posture by a photo made in London :rolleyes:
According to the psychologist her crossed arms mean protection for herself, they symbolise a barrier to the outside world. One can´t reach her :rolleyes: And she gives herself a feeling of being snugged-which shows, that she feels in a way loonely
I hope this helped :p :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
How do you access Dana Press? Doesn't seem that they allow access for individual??

rosalyn said:
How do you access Dana Press? Doesn't seem that they allow access for individual??

I think you must be registered there, and then buy the photos? I'm not sure. All, I know is that I couldn't register. But, it was such a long time ago, I can't remember why!

Images from brunopress

Attachments

• ste_cown_princes_379490.jpg
    ste_cown_princes_379490.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 289
  • ste_cown_princes_379492.jpg
    ste_cown_princes_379492.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 408
  • ste_cown_princes_379493.jpg
    ste_cown_princes_379493.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 285
  • ste_cown_princes_379494.jpg
    ste_cown_princes_379494.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 269
  • ste_cown_princes_379513.jpg
    ste_cown_princes_379513.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 344
  • ste_cown_princes_379516.jpg
    ste_cown_princes_379516.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 328
fanletizia said:
Images from brunopress

thanks for these photos, fanletizia...

i read the caption from BrunoPress, on the 1st photo the kid was crying because of the reporter, but sweet Victoria was there to comfort him.

the little boy looked so red... hehe...:p :)

thanks for the great photos, it's lovely to see her interaction with the kids.

She looks so happy!Thanks for the great pictures.I am really proud of her.:D ;)

Paralympics

Nice to hear that Victoria will go to the Paralympics. Hope we will see some pics from Turin.

Arrived Crown princess Victoria the Paralympics today?

The games begins tomorrow with a opening-ceremony in Turin!

I hope, we will see nice pictures of the Crown princess the next few days in Turin and from Sunday by her nameday in Stockholm.

mixer2002de said:
Does she go to the paralympics with Daniel?
Of course not! She's there to show support to the Swedish delegation, just as the Queen and Victoria did in Athens 2004 - there's no place for him during official representation.

Some news concerning the Crown Princess...

New protectoship

It has been announced this week (during a seminar about this year's competition) that Crown Princess Victoria has accepted to become the protector of the women's tennis tournament Nordea Nordic Light Open. The news comes from Svensk Idrott, Swedish sports news online, the article can be found here.

A Victoria Day Museum is planned

According the the newspaper Östran, a museum about the Victoria Day (the Crown Princess' birthday) is planned on Öland. Nothing is finnished yet and it's still in the planning stage, but the Royal Court has apparently been positive in their judgement after the contacts that the organiser has had with them. The museum would for example feature photographs from both the press and private individuals, mementos and perhaps copies of gifts that the Crown Princess has received from the recipients of the Victoria Scholarship. (The original article (in Swedish) can be found here).

Paralympics

No picture of crown princess Victoria by opening-celebration Paralympics in Turin? Why, wasn't she there?

I hope we will see many pictures of her visit by Paralympics today!

Note: No official events of the crown princess next week!

Back
Top Bottom