It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel welcomed a baby girl on February 23, 2012.

The baby weighed 3.2kilograms and was 51centimetres long.
She was born at 04:26 at Karolinska University Hospital.

s58l60.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's such a great news! Congratulations!
I would like to ask in this thread too. What did the doctor say?

How wonderful! Congratulations to the royal couple, their family and their nation!

Well that's nice congratulations to them

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel on their new little princess.

And congratulations to the grandparents as well! :D:clap::swedenflag:

Such wonderful news! I wish the very best fo rthe little Princess -- and their proud parents!
Bye Bine

Awesome. Did I understand right, that the baby's name will be released later this morning?

Crongratulations Victoria and Daniel! Did they release the baby's name yet by any chance?

Great news!!! Congratulations to Victoria,Daniel and the Royal Family! Welcome Little Princess!

I cant wait to see the little princess!

I can't describe how happy i am! Great! cheers for Sweeden and their future Queen!

Name

Crongratulations Victoria and Daniel! Did they release the baby's name yet by any chance?

Someone who speaks Swedish can correct me, but I thought I understood that the name will be released later in the morning?

Am I remembering correctly that now Christian of Denmark is the only male heir of his generation?!?!?!?

The baby's name will most likely be announced tomorrow, or the day after, at a meeting of the council with the King.

A big warm, and heartful congratulations to Victoria and Daniel and most of all Welcome you little Princess :)

Someone who speaks Swedish can correct me, but I thought I understood that the name will be released later in the morning?

That's Correct!

Am I remembering correctly that now Christian of Denmark is the only male heir of his generation?!?!?!?

I think in Liechtenstein they have a boy...Joseph-Wenzel isn't it? (is not Royal but...)

The name will be revealed later today or tomorrow when the king meets with the ministers.

until now yes. but still letizia can have a boy. this will be the girls in th throne century

Most likely, though I suppose that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridges child's reign could potentially overlap the reigns of the current young generation.
For now it looks like Christian will be the only male in the hen house.

Yay! And I was right :D I wonder if my name guess will be correct too - Lovisa? :)

If I remember correctly Daniel said it will be announced tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Par me, does it mean that the little one was born at 04.26 p.m?
So Daniel had a lot of time to change his clothes :D
04.26 is am. 16.26 would be pm. Sweden like most of the world is using the 24hr clock.

Congrat's to the couple. I like how they kept it a secret and Daniel announced it.
Is it known if any of either couples parents were at the hospital at the time?

I like the official announcement post on the royal site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom