Interviews with Victoria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrandDuchess said:
Earlier this evening TV3 aired the children character Skurt's interview with Crown Princess Victoria. She was his "royal interview subject" for the 2nd year in a row, before then Skurt met with the Queen every Christmas for twelve years, but she handed over the "torch" to her eldest daughter last year.

The interview was very sweet, and I'm impressed with how well Victoria handled what I would think is a quite awkward situation - talking to a puppet.

Picture one if from Pressens Bild via Stockholm City and picture two from TV3.
What kind of questions were asked of Victoria? I couldn't imagine talking to a stuffed puppet, but I guess doing such programs would make younger people more aware of the Royal Family. Well, not that they aren't already aware, but having interviews that target children would make more sense to them than an interview involving politics or something. Thanks for the photos. The puppet reminds me of this character in an Australian show called "In the Box". He's a little freaky though.

Danielle said:
What kind of questions were asked of Victoria? I couldn't imagine talking to a stuffed puppet, but I guess doing such programs would make younger people more aware of the Royal Family. Well, not that they aren't already aware, but having interviews that target children would make more sense to them than an interview involving politics or something. Thanks for the photos. The puppet reminds me of this character in an Australian show called "In the Box". He's a little freaky though.
Well they talked about all sorts of things. The interview was done in the Royal Mews, so they "hanged out" together with a horse in the beginning and talked about what the Royal Mews is and what they do etc...

The interview then spanned over a wide range of subjects; they talked about Victoria's favourite sports (Skurt said that we know that she likes to attend hockey games in Globen, and also other sports games... He also said that we know that Victoria works out a lot, and asked for training tips for his arms, he wanted stronger muscles.... Victoria said he could help him afterwards :D ) and handicap sports, Victoria talked about the Paralympics in Athens and when she has visited handicap sports events and tried it herself (for example wheelchair basketball).

Then they talked a bit about Christmas, and Victoria told the viewers a little about how she and the family celebrates (things we already know), and then they talked a bit about the Queen's favourite Christmas presents when her children were younger - things that the royal children had done on their own (drawings and things from the craft classes in school).

And they talked a little about Victoria's year and her trips, and she showed us some photographs from Bangladesh and they talked about the issue of cholera and a hospital she had visited.

Hmm, I think this is what I remember at the moment. Perhaps someone can add if they can think of something I didn't mention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom